BTC Chart

If BTC falls below the uptrend, it's going to ~11K. If it breaks the downtrend, it's going to ~19K.

Well in the long run it's going to crash anyway or now or double topping at 19k.

>dump it slightly past the uptrend line... Then Pump it.

>technical analysis

Nice job covering both bases so you're right either way, faggot

>it will either go up or down
good stuff brother

No, guys... so, this is a chart. It's how you make money... umm, let's see. You use it to watch for price movement, and make decisions based off of that movement.

>user sells
Pump it now.

what is the uptrend and what is the downtrend? BTC hasn't hit anything below 13k since the great correction. Is it really gonna go lower than that?

I think this ether pump is going to dump back into BTC for new BTC ATH

this op

Uptrend is the green line that moves upwards, and downtrend is the red line that moves downwards. You're looking for closes below or above those lines before you make decisions on what to do. If it just wicks below the green, that's ok. If a full day closes under it, 11k is what I see coming.

I should explain the ~15k line. That's the intersection of those trends that I have shown on the chart. The 11k and 19k lines came from intersections too, but I remove the trend lines that create those so that the chart is less busy-looking. The ~15k line can be seen as an early sign that it will break the downtrend if it's able to go above it.

so when do I know what to do and whether to buy the fuck out of it Mr. Fancy TA man?

why would that happen?

If a candle closes under the uptrend, I'd get out. If it closes above the downtrend, I'd buy.

I assume you have made over 8 digits using your techinical analysis knowledge, would you like to spare me a bitcoin?

Why wouldn’t it? It’s crypto, there are no rules here

Here's a scaled down version of an XLM chart. Let's say I told you to buy this when it closed above the downtrend.

After the close above...

lol you nigger faggots still think you can TA a speculative asset whose channel is determined by the news of the day.. keep wasting your time user

TA works because you guys read the news. I can predict a tweet just as well as a price movement. Actually, they are basically the same thing.

If even, it goes up
If odd, it goes down
Screenshot this

I still don't think you guys get this... I'm showing you the exact price that you'll need to watch for so that you can get out.

>nigger with 100k followers posts a memeline chart how coin will go up
>coin goes up due to thousands of bots instant buying whatever he shills
>guiess, look how good my TA is

as always

Well, that'll do it for me. No idea why I did this in the first place.

Faggots would rather crash the market (alts and all, no survivors) then buy btc. What a great community.

what if it does both you absolute retard

my fucking sides every time lad

Hi, welcome to Veeky Forums.
Please enjoy your stay.