AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo
stellardice.com?
prnewswire.com/news-releases/pundi-x-integrates-with-the-stellar-network-to-make-indonesian-rupiah-cross-border-payments-faster-and-less-costly-300574496.html
dashboard.stellar.org/
twitter.com/fairxio
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7p87be/jpmorgan_ceo_believes_that_governments_will/dsfff4f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy the dip

what did I miss

>in at 30 cents
>held through 90 cents
>dumped at 60 cents
i've had enough of this shit

>rocketship

if you post it, it will come

Fuck me. Where are my Eliot waves

I knew this piece of shit was gonna try to JUST me. So happy I sold at loss at 4100 sats

I'm just calling it a loss and moving on. Not even selling in case it magically does something, but I'm done following it.

Oh man will this ever find the bottom? Going all in when it does lmao

yo, we saw this dump coming with fair x being delayed..if you guys didn't see early today your problem ya dig..im buying back in at rock bottom though

Itt:
>impatient faggots bought in at the ath and are blaming anything but themselves for their loss of money.

Just fucking wait it out how difficult is it you literal retards?

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo

It's dropped almost 50 percent. Anyone should be pissed.

jesus how terrifying

Don't fucking act like it's only the ATH buyers

So many XLM fags are nervous as hell, even if they bought at a good price. You are just saying that to protect your literal shitcoin

It is the shitcoin of high rated coins on CMC

You guys aren't getting justed as hard as xrp faggots. However both of you are faggots, should have bought real crypto.

THIS IS THE END

MY ONLY FRIEND

THE END

>it is the shitcoin of high rated coins

Christ you really don't know what you're on about do You? I've held ark from 90k sats none of you can understand my pain. Months of waiting for a literal 3x MONTHS, I SAW MY INVESTMENT DIVIDE ITSELF BY 4. You haven't seen anything yet. Just hodl never sell at a loss. Iron hands.

Hold on boys we're going down

im actually going to killl myself

I just cant believe you guys didn't think that massive two week moon wasnt going to correct.

abandon ship AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But why? If you have an amount invested that you would kill yourself why weren't you watching their conference thing today and selling immediately?

where u see this?

Don't do that user. If you do, you can't buy from me at the peak next time ;_;

I have a small XLM stache because i don't like this coin

But respect to you for holding Ark that long, another coin i hate because it likes to sit and sleep

Lumen Wallet on Bittrex is Down.

Makes you think.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SELLING AT 3400?!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK

Well it finally bleed to what I bought it at that's nice

i went all in on the dip. Easy money

at least we know the TA guys were full of shit now

Yes bizreali's, sell your alt coins

Solid projects always go up. You can try and trade, but XLM will probably outperform you.

Holding is not a meme.

This, dumbfag TA
It is shit at times, useful at others
This being one of the mega shit times

bought at 3.5c sitting comfy as fuck. moved gains to kin even more comfy as fuck packing my elf bags now.

kek. retarded as it gets. grats to that

Buying more XLM, just waiting for these damn coins to confirm

ITS FUCKING OVER WE ALL GOT PAJEETED NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE ME UP

>Muh IBMS
>Muh FAIRX
charts and investment money is all that matters. If your pockets are barely getting fatter, it is a SHITCOIN

My pockets are fat from my other real coins, but xlm shitter just drags me down

has anyone won anything on stellardice.com?

PLEASE STOP IT

Selling at specific price targets is smarter than just holding through every bloodbath. So is selling at a small loss to buy into something that will go up in the near future while this continues to crash. Hence why I sold this for ICX a few days ago and I'm waiting for this to hit the bottom, possibly as low as 2k sats.

>total supply
>over 300 BILLION

you asked for this

You should definitely gamble the rest of your money away.

SELL SELL SELL FAIRX IS CANCELLED

I'm going all in on XLM tomorrow.

On a related note, Huracan or Aventador?

what a fucking shitcoin
I have 8k and I hope this trash burns in hell so noone will ever have to deal with this junk
PRESS S to sipt on grave

Is this the most manipulated coin in the market right now? It's being kept dropping by massive whales and sell walls for days, who is doing this? Why?

Bitcoin hasn't even started its bullrun yet. yikes.

Your plan sounds good, in theory.

Because it is a scam coin
A Goy coin, it never moons
Just makes you think it'll moon

ABANDON FAIRX CANCELLED
IBM , FAKE
SELL WHILE YOU CAN STILL COLLECT A FEW LEFT OVER MONEY

it worked for fedex

>Stellar gets another partnership, just like every other day
>prnewswire.com/news-releases/pundi-x-integrates-with-the-stellar-network-to-make-indonesian-rupiah-cross-border-payments-faster-and-less-costly-300574496.html
>still loses to dental floss coin
I really don't understand investors in this market. XLM is growing bigger by the day and they dump.

because it's trash
we got bamboozled into this fair x meme, I didn't even follow any news but according to people they held some conference that revealed how much of stuttering potheads they are
Im gonna keep holding this trash as it goes to 0 because I feel like a Captain of this wrecked ship but you guys should jump out and save your asses. This ain't no happy ending, you'll end like dicaprio in titanic

oh look, its the purple anime cunt who schadenfreudes in every crash thread

I didn't even know about FairX being canceled so this time it was more based on luck, but I had already planned to sell this if it ever got past 90 cents because I bought around 1200 sats and already made huge profits. I just didn't plan on it crashing past 70 cents by the time ICX did it's thing lmao

>sell walls
More like panic sells. Maybe it’s not the whales.

Where is everyone getting this info that fairx has been delayed?

Why do you talk like a dumb nigger?

>schadenfreudes in every crash thread
in other words an XLM regular

Dudes. I got in early and got 300% my initial investment.

... I finally sold tonight. Sorry Stellar bros.

I can no longer join in the “fucking hodl” comments - I’m sorry.

dashboard.stellar.org/
>fairx.io node is live

lol people are going to legit kill themselves when this goes up 400% in one week from fairx opening up fiat pairs.

i think somene posted a tweet from that michael dowling guy earlier, saying its been delayed and that theyre hiring like 14 new devs because theyre way behind on their timeline

it's an inside source at google. it was leaked on liveleak in the comments section.

Smart, seriously even if this moons tomorrow you did the right think mate. I've been watching this coin for a while. Don't listen to the XLM hypers, this coin doesn't like moving consistently.

You have so many other opportunities out there to gain money (uh uhm ICX)

Get out there and find a new venture, leave this sinking ship. I say this with helping intention

I repeat ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT OF A COIN

>twitter.com/fairxio

When, in 12 months? Nobody can say when that will happen. Should I really keep this money tied up in this waiting for a 4x?

Nice, just bout 100k more minutes to accumulate XLM

I WANT TO BUY THE DIP BUT IT JUST KEEPS GOING DOWN

Read this... i am trying to help you guys
Leave.... and never come back user

fuck off Pajeet

Stellarmarines are the new diimarines holy shit -50% in 24 hours kek

source?

It was a good run while it lasted.

So if I had like $30k to drop on something - you think I could do some
Good with icx?

I think 2k might be the new floor unless normies keep panic selling. Then we might even see it as low as 1500 sats.

Congrats on this. Seriously.

I'm white as fuck motherfucker
And no, I'm not salty because Im holding bags I bought earlier than most of you probably but it's fucking trash
I hate when the devs don't deliver
fucking don't promise anything motherfucker if you're not sure, holy fuck am I mad.
Like I said, I will keep holding this piece of shit to make sure it goes to 0, I repeat 0, no fucking survivors so you'll better save your asses while you still can.
Im going down with this ship.

Volvo

ICX is pretty damn stable so at least you won't be losing money there. Same with NEO. I keep a good portion of my portfolio in either those or BNB since they seem to stay stable or go up during crashes from ETH or BTC runs.

Thanks.

It was just time to let go.

Enigma is another good one, Cardano is brilliant
ICX is gonna go on a rampage End of this month

I'd go mostly in ICX

ICX will probably do the same thing before long

It dropped because Ripple dropped.

Where does it state FairX is got cancelled? or is that some FUD shit

I fucking hate this retarded attitude. 10 seconds of research and you'd have fucking educated yourself. What we have is a coin that's value is dependent of several future projects and none of them have fucking developed yet. But no you're a lazy cunt who sits there looking at his graphs while ignoring all other relevant information
>OMFG GREEN CANDLES
>YES YES YES ALL MY MONEY
>...
>...
>THE CANDLES HAVE STOPPED
>WHAT THE FUCK I'VE BEEN INVESTED FOR 48 HOURS WHY AM I NOT A MILLIONAIRE YET
>WTF RED CANDLES RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE SHIT COIN SHIT COIN SELL SELL SELL
You're the kind of retard that invested in Apple when it announced the iPhone 1 and sold before it was released in shops.
Fuck I hate biz

i dont think it got cancelled, just delayed or "pushed back"

>BNB
>half fees

I see you're a man of culture as well.

I don't even know what to put my XLM in if I sell it all. Everything's near ATH. I think I'm just going to wait until I break even then get out of crypto for good. I got in too late.

ahhhhhhhh

stop bamboozling people into holding the veaiest bags of their lives.

Like I said, I'm taking this cross on my back, you'll should get the fuck out of this sinking ship AfuckingSAP

This was an order from the Captain!

I was never an XLM investor you dumb cunt because i have been shilled so many times by biz only to lose money. This coin doesn't fucking moon when it needs to

I have 5% XLM right now, i could care fuck all if it goes to 0% right now.

I'm just here to help the poor lads that have been shilled into the wrong coin. I don't care if president Trump is shilling this shitcoin. The charts don't lie, there are other stable mooners out there. SHITCOIN fuck off

This
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7p87be/jpmorgan_ceo_believes_that_governments_will/dsfff4f/

we moonin now, low sellers btfo

You'll breakeven in fiat in about a year or so. In sats, it'll be a blackhole.

Man I remember these posts back when Digibyte was doing its thing... bunch of newfags. The fact that you even compare crypto to tech stocks is also the sign of a newfag as well. The market doesn't work on that type of logic. Hell, nothing in crypto is actually logical. People trade more on emotion here or stupid shit.

WHERE

haha ive lost soooo much money, oh well. fucking lumens. guess im in for the long haul now.