Tax masterplan

- get rich in crypto
- convert all holdings to monero/other anonymous currencies
- buy drugs off darkweb with profit.
- Consume drugs/sell drugs for x2 profit until death.

this has been the game plan for 6 years you fucking newcoiner.

Have not seen it mentioned once in my years of lurking faggot. kys.

been using the same method for a while. cant complain

DELETE THIS

I know this sounds crazy, but what if you converted your crypto into fiat and paid your taxes?

After that you could trade your fiat for goods and services.

That's a pretty stupid idea.

and lose 40% of it in taxes, too crazy for my liking

why

>hodl until taxes are abolished
>???
>profit

if you are pulling short term tax you fucking retard!

let it sit for long term tax or take a loan out with salt using crypto, and default in it.

pay your share you fucking leech

>t. statist bootlicker

everyone holding XLM just lost 40% and they didn't even cash out yet. it aint so bad

that requires substantial risk though. Having cryptos is not illegal, but having drugs is. Just how much money are you planning on making user?

I could see cashing out cryptos into drugs to profit with if you're just dealing in a few thousand dollars. But if you get up to a million or more bucks, how the hell would you do that.

You're talking multiple kilos of cocaine (most profitable drug). How would you even move that? I don't think your strategy is impossible, just impractical and highly risky. You'd have to do it very slowly over time. Plus chances are at least some of your packages would get intercepted.

- go to jail

>t.leech

PAY YOUR SHARE. You shitbags [tax dodgers] are on par with welfare queesn

I'd argue that in bulk acid (lsd) would be the most profitable drug and thats a hell of a lot more practical than coke. you could fit a million dollars worth of acid in a handful envelopes

Never been on the dark web.. could you buy weapons instead? 3-d printed full auto lowers or something and sell to militia groups

>welfare queen
Leech and refuses to provide for herself.
>crypto trader
Invests time, energy, and money into providing for oneself

Hmmm. Something tells me you're a boomer.

>using the darkweb to buy open source freely available physical object diagrams that you still have to print yourself
Stay away from Tor m8, you're gonna get scammed.

>cocaine (most profitable drug)
t. never sold drugs before
ROI on coke is shit, 30% at best with darknet prices. LSD can be moved effortlessly for 2x. MDMA is riskier but also a 2x if you're not even trying and selling in massive bulk.

Ah Mr.Self-Made man! Did it all by yourself, huh.

Welfare queen detected. All you parasites have is projection.

Exactly you cuck. Go fuck yourself and your roads

*and other peoples money

>- get rich in crypto
>- convert all holdings to monero/other anonymous currencies

you got the order wrong there bub!

is monero the dominant coin on darknet? or btc / bch?

Should I pay tax under $5k capital gains?

I think i'll be ok

Buy gold and resell
Cash out at BTC ATM
Cash out via Localbitcoin

Why is that hard for some people to cash out?

>buy drugs
>sell drugs
>move to mexico and become a kingpin warlord

good luck selling a million hits of acid without getting caught

dope sells itself

the whole point of crypto to me was a way to get rich, outside of the system, that WASN'T illegal. I would have bought 250 bitcoins back in early 2011 if I hadn't been afraid of it getting banned completely. that and i was a part time working full time psychonaut during that period of my life. but the promise of gains is what eventually got me to turn my life around. had to work hard to earn a good enough investment to make it.

I literally thought about this today. you can buy pure MDMA from dutch super labs for like 3$ a gram. that shit goes for 100$ a gram (if you sell 0.1 - 0.5 at a time) , and that's without even cutting it. risky, but probably the best / most interesting way to cash out.

my sides

wtf is that cut with? jesus christ

this is only for people with under 5000$, if you had more i'd be impossible to sell that much drugs without an existing operation in place

here's mine
>get really rich
>cash out
>pay taxes
>still have a fuckton of money
>move to some small town in New England and get comfy

looks pure af

give me the name of a tor market for this shit

you can't tell a cut from the picture, pure molly (84%) can be tan/ yellow or it can be white. you need a test kit to determine the potency.

And VAT + depreciation due to inflation! Good idea user.

we already solved the cashout problem

Buy high Sell low
rinse. repeat
?????
no profit

What's the go to Tor network now?

And are there options other than Tor? Seems like a honeypot

Boomer confirmed.