All my alt coins are getting a b s o l u t e l y shitted on the last 2 days because of the ethereum pump...

All my alt coins are getting a b s o l u t e l y shitted on the last 2 days because of the ethereum pump. Surely this is a good thing long term though right? Is the net result that normies are pumping more money into the crypto market?

lets hope so bro. Im down 20% due to that eth pump

My profits have barely went down. Which tells me the rebound is going to be huge.

Buy Fun the most stable alt

Immune to bleeding effects

predictions of how far ETH might go? end of the month/end of the year?

Around 2k by mid summer. Then either btc bounces back or a new contender arrives.

See 2k by mid-summer I would have said maybe last year. Now I'm thinking like 5k by mid summer.

lol history usually says other alts should follow ya dig... unless the whole market crashes but my bet is that it wont

>getting JUSTed at all

If you just bought NEO and ICX this wouldn't happen

>immune to bleeding effects
You do realize that if you hold FUD this is one of the worst things you can say to promote it right? You promote your hold as a safehaven, the moment it dips everyone is going to panic out, because a dip is not in character and something must be wrong. L2 psychology, normie. You're fucking yourself.

Same, my dude.

I have faith in these shit coins, and week one was just a teaser for season of the alts.

The biggest gains I ever made were after the last bloodbath like this. I'm expecting some serious green after this. Pink Wojaks are unironically the best part of crypto.

It's fun to lose

The fuck are you talking about last year. It couldn't go past 400 last year in the same trend line. Sounds like your just talking out if your ass without ever even looking at a fucking chart.

Should have dumped it all for ETH and bought back your coins at a cheaper price, after making gains on your eth. Do you not like money or something?

ETH is where its at fuck bch and btc

You know the whole point of trading alts is acquire more eth right?

im too much of a brainlet to trade like that. Ive been burned before. I find it best to just hold through the dips. I dont pick shitcoins so it usually always recovers. I dont have the stones or brainpower to trade like that.

Hey they used to say the exact same thing about Bitcoin. Almost like history is repeating itself and perhaps you should be Trading alts to obtain more alts.

Oh shit I think I've just discovered the future thanks to you.

No I meant I would have said 2k expected by mid-Summer 2018 if you had asked me last year. Don't be mean :(

You're not taking into account everything.

You've got to consider the three biggest players right now, not counting any hidden dangers. You've got Bitcoin etherium and the overall alt-market consisting of anything under the top 10.

For either to go to 5K as it stands it has to go over .14 to .16 Bitcoin. To do that Bitcoin needs to go up. I personally don't see it I think Bitcoin is dead. Which is why I say somewhere around there which will be around 2 K my map is an exact I'm just doing this in my head because I'm driving. At that point either Bitcoin dies and the trend line is broken or Bitcoin comes roaring back.

If the trend line is broken then it's anybody's guess. I'm favoring alts slowing it down as they are the fastest-growing facet of this Market.

This is all voice to text and I can't grammar check it so I hope it makes sense.

it's the altpocalipse friendo, buy the dip

You also need a fucking crystal ball. Easy to say what people should have traded after the fact, nobody KNOWS what the market will do exactly.

lol you're thinking completely backwards

Your altcoins were the pump of new capital into the market, which is now going to flow back into eth and btc...

You were the normie

I mean ETH just did 1000 to 1500 in practically 2 days. 2000 by Summer just seems like it's low expectations.

>being this retarded
You literally have to buy bitcoin/eth/ltc to enter altcoins Jesus Christ are you joking? This pump was due to peoples post Christmas coinbase purchases of ETH going through finally. This money is about to flow right into alts.

That's because slow people only just realized at ether was on an upward Trend against Bitcoin. I made a threat about it back in December a day after the trend line reversed it got no replies.

Oh shit, I think you did too user

>Argueing for a personal theory on future cryptocurrency trends over the internet through posting via speach to text while driving

What a time to be alive

Yeah I've been thinking about switching my strategy and this confirms it. Base trade coins can be swapped out by anything as we've seen with Bitcoin getting taken over by Ether but is the alt Market where the real future lies. That's where the real risk is and that's where the bubbles going to reveal itself. Which means that's where the money is. Don't tell anybody.

You have no idea how many times and save my life by keeping me awake.

Not UFR, fool. Get on ED. If you'd rather dump on shitcoins just use the money you aren't keeping in UFR, fly to India, and clean the designated shitting streets with your cash.

Hahaha suckers

Only alt coin worth having is DogeCoin since it's coming back in full force

How are you following the thread?

I just read a few words at a time.

lol you know you need BTC and ETH to get alt coins right idiots? Holy shit

Gas yourself. You are never getting to a million

But those are just a Transit between all the coins and can be replaced.
I'd say it's okay to measure your success against them as a standard.