REQ BUNKER

okay REQ marines, I hope all you fuckers have had iron hands these past few days because we have been getting tossed around like trash

we have the best team, a clear future, and and extremely undervalued product.

accumulate if you can, and HODL UNTIL THIS SHIT GOES THE MARS!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still here, but it's hard not to just jump into ETH.

i have 511, am i gonna make it?

by 2020 you might be able to buy a nice new BMW

pic related is your average REQED MARINE, I'll give you a chance get on the Simple Token moon ride, tickets are 20% of right now

Why would people use req when myetherwallet is free?

req marine standing by esketit
just bought another 1000

5k here reporting in

because myetherwallet cant replace your company's accounting department.

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

cant ask people for money with myetherwallet and have a system of knowing how quickly business and individuals pay their debts outside the current credit card system
and its gonna run alongside with with cvc and 0x and (rlc??)

>>and going to make me rich
>>myetherwallet charges gwei gas price

People who read the REQ whitepaper will understands this. Everyone else is like this user:

exactly

Hmm we should be on our way back up once the eth run is over

fidlar
im going all in rn

Not hard at all. Just have all my REQ in MEW. Just the thought of transferring it around with the fucking network all unclogged makes me be okay with loosing 10%

Req is free

Can't wait to dump my TRX to accumulate more REQ.

Need more than the pitiful 500 I have. Rip me

23k reporting in. can i retire early?

considering I am all in, seeing my portoflio go from $6100 to $4100 has been fucking painful

I can't image how you feel user

I mean my iron hands are starting to have trouble, not that the process is difficult.

Why? Were you expecting a magical vertical rise with no corrections and dips????
Just fucking chill you ADHD child. You'll be alright

by 2020 you will unironically be
a millionaire.

Well I was expecting a correction of course, but I didn't have the balls to just sell at $1.20 and wait to see if it dipped.

If I had done that I would have had a much bigger stack right now

I'm 50 percent FUN, 50 percent REQ. Seeing all this blood is fucking demoralizing

It's bitter-sweet for me. I have about 2.5k in REQ and I'm in the red right now, but I'm waiting for my heavy artillery because I'm selling a tonne of stock to put in REQ and I want to buy it cheap.

why do people do this? I regret only having what is now 17% in ETH. but why would you have the urge to buy more dumping a coin down 20% for something up a shit tonne after a huge bullrun?

Buyer's regret, opportunity cost

Utrust.io

>he's still holding that literal Pajeet shitcoin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING DUMB FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

let me guess, you're in TRX?

opportunity cost is insane tho. You not only are paying a really high price on ETH, but you are likely to lose money short term as it corrects, and miss out on REQs recovery.

No. I'm holding ETH and ZCL.

Sorry, I meant buyer's regret about the lost opportunity cost, i.e. "should have stayed in ETH, then I could have bought more shitcoins"