Buyed BIVE at 330% for hype in Binance

Buyed BIVE at 330% for hype in Binance

I'm broke now

vibe was 1.19 on cmc what did you expect?

I losed a 50% of my balance. I have a big bags now. I'm considering sell now

>buy high
>sell low
good job, user

I'm no expecting this shitcoin reaches 6.60$ for sell my bags, is fucking tanking at 3.30$ now

Hqhahahaga pajeet got owned

2.80$ now

I'm fucking dying anons

lmao what an idiot

there, there... I'm fairly sure it can dip even lower.

you, solid downtrend is forming. Should be down to 1.2 in a bunch of hours.

For real?

I decided to try my first hand at daytrading.

Sold 40 icx, bought 109 vibe at 3.50, it shoots up to 6.00, holy shit I can buy a shitload more icx. Sell, starts going up to 7. Holy fuck I can make more, buy in again at 7.50, 30 seconds later it drops to 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and now it is dropping to below 3.

Just cut my 300 bucks in losses. Hard lesson to learn, but now I see why people say hold. You can't time this shit. Now I gotta go shell out 500 bucks in fiat to get back the icx I lost.

nahhh... maybe. If you're lucky. :)

I think it'll probably go to $1.5 at least

also, very good job, user. very good.

Never, seriously NEVER buy anything which has mooned over 50% last 24hrs. You gotta be very fucking lucky to survive that, 9 out of 10 times you're gonna get JUST'd.

Well, I guess it was worth it. Better to learn by losing 300 buccks now, rather than trying with larger sums buying into the whole 「i doubled my stack in three days」 meme.

Never again will I attempt to time it. Buy and hold.

I bought fucking Vib instead of VIBE

If you buy any coin at 100%+ you deserv it normie

The worst case of this, VIBE is a fucking shitcoin

ye, but user. What you were doing was *not* daytrading. That was a fucking ADHD senpuku by kamikaze. Still, very impressive.

kek

4am in my country, im tired and depressed right now. What do, sell or hold before sleep?

go do deedful poo in loo and then to sleep

user I'm broke now this not funny anymore

sell low faggot

I think it's pretty funny. $1.8 we're getting closer to target price. :D

post your losses ill help

Keep holding, it'll come down to $1.50 and maybe rebound then maybe go dwn to $1.

$1.72 almost there, don't sell yet.

$1.65 almost!!! Almost!!

70% of losses

I'm thinking suicide myself

Did you sell at $1.5? Yes?

70% of what? 2 goats and your sister?

if this is a lot of money to you, stop gambling, have some patience and try to learn how to make a good trade. Now go to fucking sleep already, and who knows where your shitcoin may be by tomorrow.

120$ of losses user, I'm a Venezuelan poorfag and this is my life savings, not is too much but in my country is a lot of money

Sold at 1.9 user. I'm trying to don't cry, I don't expect recover my money before February. My balance now is 78$

What your BTC address I'll give you your losses back. My porfolio goes up and down thousands a day

hey its me ur OP

12UfrZwajn5k4dvWMSTu6mUX5sDg91J4Vz

user tell me you're no joking please, if you help me I'll never forget you

1JspuasBjz5AsakpjDBzMbmNhHxUmVJA6

Is this you? top kek

Not is me but this shit is very sad

Hey user confirm if you help me, i need sleep but this depression are blowing myself

user i'm going to sleep, this is fucking sad. Hope to recover the money...

WHY DO THEY KEEP HASHTAGGING SHITCOINS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING

OP here, I can't sleep and I'm crying