Market crashing in front of your eyes

Market crashing in front of your eyes, biz still posting about possible moon missions on chink shitcoins.

Newfags are about to learn a lesson

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/biz/1515572945481.png
discord(dot)gg(slash)4PftTYx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no newfags are already pissed cause they got into btc at 19k and then have been scrambling trying to chase moon runs on altcoins to make up for their mistake...

it's gonna be fun to watch, people have become absolutely delusional lately, blinded by gains, forgot basic fundamentals of investing in anything, or maybe they have no clue, anyways have fun holding my bags, buying back in when BTC hits 8k

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

General Investing advice thread.
tips on how to be a smart investor, that can be applied to anything (stocks, crypto, bonds..)

i'll start: Don't give into fomo, instead start searching for the next thing that will see gains.

buy the dip/ don't buy at an ATH (similar to first point)

set limits on how much you are willing to lose / gain and play within them. even if you could have made 300% on an investment but cashed out at 250%, the person who cashed out at 250% will do better investing long term. getting overly greedy will lose you money longterm.

lol are you kidding? people can't buy this shit fast enough, the exchanges are literally backlogged with thousands of people and hundreds of millions of dollars trying to buy. the only reason it's not still going up is because the big guys are now taking some profits after the latest 10x, once they are done cashing out it's going back to the moon

BEGIN THE POSTING OF THE WOJAAAAAAACKS!?!

market crashes are fucking metal

WHERE THE FUCK CAN WE HIDE?

>hundreds of millions

Fuck off mate

i have my iron hands ready, buy high sell low

but eth is going through the roof

"We are all at a wonderful ball where the champagne sparkles in every glass and soft laughter falls upon the summer air. We know, by the rules, that at some moment the Black Horsemen will come shattering through the great terrace doors, wreaking vengeance and scattering the survivors. Those who leave early are saved, but the ball is so splendid no one wants to leave while there is still time, so that everyone keeps asking “What time is it? What time is it?” but none of the clocks have any hands."

ironing my hands

The only reason the crypto marketcap is so high is because of bagholders.

how low will BTC go? I need to get some on sale.

USDT

Fuckink kek @ TRON

seriously surreal to see people in every fucking alt coin thread talking about how its going to ATH tomorrow and how this is a "discount"

GONNA BE A REALLLL BIG FUCKEN DISCOUNT BY EOM DUMBFUCKS

bagholding is when a stock's going down and has no real chance of recovering. bitcoin has been going up for a decades and has recovered from dozens of crashes.

is it retarded that people are assigning value to nothing coins? absolutely, but when everyone does it, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, just like fiat

There is 278 millions dollars on the american exchanges right now.
The biggest exchanges, and so the biggest money, is in east asia.
You fucking retard, do you even know who your father is you son of a cheap whore ?
No offense.

BEND THE KNEE TO THE KING

The demand for trading shitcoins is killing every exchange still allowing registrations - that seems like a good sign.

we'll see the oldfag nocoiners returning to Veeky Forums tomorrow so they can brandish their 5% gains on stocks to us

278 million dollars? Are you okay?

OP is a faggot and has never seen a dip before

yes that is correct. do you realise why there is so much money moving around? because there is so much new money entering the market. people selling now are retarded. unless you are selling into eth. then you are smart.

Poloniex currently holds alone ETH worth 255 million $, not including the other shitcoins, what are you thinking nigger?

how delusional can one be

Why do you think this?

Reminder to see this pic for all the "muh crash" people. CME literally controls the price of BTC now. Look at their lows. It won't go any lower than the lowest limit. Futures are still INCREASING with each month.

i.4cdn.org/biz/1515572945481.png

Buy some at any price below $14k and you'll be getting a good deal. A dip below $13 MIGHT happen, but if you wait for that you might miss out.

Please spam the shit out of my CME image. CME runs bitcoin and nobody is talking bout it anymore. In fall, CME said they would "tame Bitcoin's price" and they were fuckign right. They run this show now.

>market crash
>eth going to $2k in a few days

LOL

288 volume. this is penny stock level of liquidity u fucking retard.
Muh (((wall street)))

>BTCwent in one week from 13K to 17K to 13K. They are not taming shit lmfao

It’s quite evident that 90% of Veeky Forums shouldn’t have the money they have. They got in on a bubble but absolutely refuse to get out

Glad i've still got my eth

I'm going back to Veeky Forums
This should tide over in a week or so

Everonye getting justed...only one coin u can literally trust (UTK)
Comfy as fuark

>Be futures exchange
>Enable shorting of an asset when it was previously extremely difficult to do so
>HURR WE WILL TAME LE BIG COIN

Right... because magnifying both upward AND downward price action will definitely reduce volatility

This is the bloody transition from BTC to ETH.

Look at this thread and educate yourselves faggots

I was absolutely fucking stocious last night and put £500 in eth. How long till i break even after the transaction fee so i can go back to /a/?

discord(dot)gg(slash)4PftTYx
get in here and feel the gains or be left behind

操比特币!!!! ME LOSE $200000 DOLLA TODAE

I just stayed away from this shitstorm. Feels good man. I will buy more DBC and UFR before this fire sales end.