Discuss your best investment so far

What has made you the most money in the last couple months?

>be me
>buy 50k BLUE when it's worth pennies
>currently worth over 100k USD

feel free to post portfolios.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
erome.com/a/wC9cQk2J
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitTj5X0CoKEp-Lb2VYXGR85X59vI9Q4tHmupApGvAHKIL0BSvduDnCF6CkrRwuRFKtdGs3jaqkGqD5DpdORDHKkQFIMcGBhMilNEy4DleV9ezNtkoAyQEfdyjwtJ-f_18900y2o_1jhotZXADgLKaOwPw3C4FBwSfOSsuo-yH9MQkv0Cp9_1CRC2SSjnRxnG426dbeTWQJ3lMGE4pD7teGeDugPK5UZoqM9lnligecMuQFa-iPzs1-fPu0705rJXmUwK5rmBQijfnnrMssrTh0pOUMw2CtpDf_1sXvJ32OX1pVLTZKFobawp40VHATqQ8Ur6mPzLcCAnQmWTahbOYsm6r-DqD8Klg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that is a nice booty

>babby's first buy of XRP at $.34
>sold bags at $2.90
Pretty neat seeing it drop back down now. That was a nice way to first get introduced into the crypto world, desu.

I wish I had 50k to do stuff like that.

Xby

Got shilled to me by biz last year

Put in 1.5k now worth 300k

millions of CV2 below 1 sat

like holy fuck

whew

and then a few million COLX below 1 sat

I can't even

>Buy $500 worth of Siacoin
JUST

I only spent around $1200, it was just a lucky buy honestly. their road map is pretty solid though, so I think I'm gonna keep holding a little longer.

VIBE

>I am a millionaire now due to this, but I am not fucking selling.

Bought some STEEM at $.16 back in april last year, got out when it hit $3.8 could’ve kept holding but pretty happy with what I made.

OPT.

Went 7x at least

damn i’ve just been watching it skyrocket but now it’s dipping. hope it works out for you

sauce on pic?

Bought XLM at 3900 sats today because it was dipping. Didn't do any research as to why and there it goes lol

Ironing my fists.

REQ at 5¢. Feels good man

MGXL ICO
magnalis.network

Good luck dude, that's pretty brutal.

went all in on BCH at 500. I knew Jihan and Ver had a plan and I managed to see through of the corecuck shilling on r/reddit

who is this?

btw doesnt this girl look like the kind of girl everyone had in their class in middle school, who was very average looking and wasnt that popular, didnt get any boys, but found out she was a sexy slut after high school.

Everyone knows a few girls like that

>implying anyone here was friends with girls in high school

now we just bang models all day amirite?

hold my beer

you made money on that obvious scam? congrats dude

Bought 5k worth of eth at $7-10. Held for 18 months. Now have over a million. Just here for the memes and to watch u retards chase pumps

trade ya ur beer my them bags

I said BLUE, not EGAS.

What's your reasoning?

thanks Veeky Forumsbro!

Give me source else you'll be blessed with Pink Wojaks and Red candles.

heheheh okay dood
erome.com/a/wC9cQk2J

So when is she legal?

just end my life

just end my life

should've bought VIBE

Bought KCS with 0.5ETH when they were new. Sold a few of my KCS yesterday for 6ETH. Now I hold on the the ETH and go all in with them on ICX, hope that will be my future best investment. Wish me luck anons.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitTj5X0CoKEp-Lb2VYXGR85X59vI9Q4tHmupApGvAHKIL0BSvduDnCF6CkrRwuRFKtdGs3jaqkGqD5DpdORDHKkQFIMcGBhMilNEy4DleV9ezNtkoAyQEfdyjwtJ-f_18900y2o_1jhotZXADgLKaOwPw3C4FBwSfOSsuo-yH9MQkv0Cp9_1CRC2SSjnRxnG426dbeTWQJ3lMGE4pD7teGeDugPK5UZoqM9lnligecMuQFa-iPzs1-fPu0705rJXmUwK5rmBQijfnnrMssrTh0pOUMw2CtpDf_1sXvJ32OX1pVLTZKFobawp40VHATqQ8Ur6mPzLcCAnQmWTahbOYsm6r-DqD8Klg