Very excited about this coin. Online gaming has been in need of an overhaul for a LONG time...

Very excited about this coin. Online gaming has been in need of an overhaul for a LONG time, so I just had to get some FUN. As somebody who has had an eye on online gambling for awhile, I know a lot about the various problems with it (legality/red tape blocking people in some countries from transacting, cheating, etc.). Glad to see people in the crypto world looking into revolutionizing the industry.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)4PftTYx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

curious who are the competitor coins if any?

we are about to rebound so hard, heaps of ppl wanted to buy into fun, they will all be sitting waiting for the lowpoint and will buy in.

Edgeless is the only one I can think of

Just bought some @ 1050 sats

Nice m8

I bought 150k at 1100

Bought some more at 1100 but I have to say I'm a little nervous about this dip. I know I shouldn't be since people are just being fags and ditching their hodls for eth but still, not a fun feeling desu.

Think long term. Cryptomarines hold, but cryptosages hold good projects. This is a WORKING project that happens to have a bright future.

It gonna be ok

There is too much new money goin to crypto for it to crash and burn

Crash is inevitable but not for a year or two

>Crash is inevitable but not for a year or two

What?

I am fucked then, will that crash destroy crypto forever? Or will it recover

The crash will probably knock out any shitcoin with no actual use/the weaker ones, leaving probably 10-30 coins that will all moon.

From there the market will be probably a lot slower and give gains similar to the normal stock market.

FUN x Veeky Forums going strong

tough day, but im not selling,

and monero, the cockroach of cryptos, will survive too. proven against crashes, regulations and atomic wars.

Fun holding value.

Will moon after bounce back begins

[spoiler]Will Funfair survive the crash?[/spoiler]

Whale Bros, do your job and keep this coin at .16 -.17

let it drop for a month

They have more of a shot than other coins just because their business model for the coin exists to perpetuate their ecosystem of games.

If everything goes well with their launch and they get a lot of normies playing their games they can dodge a crash, but as of right now it's in the same boat as any other crypto.

discord(dot)gg(slash)4PftTYx
get in here and feel the gains or be left behind

I am not having fun anons