XRB WILL CRASH ON BINANCE

XRB WILL CRASH ON BINANCE
just look at what happened to VIBE immediately after listing!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofOSlsNz5I8
twitter.com/ZackShapiro/status/947575861246603264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes because a revolutionary next gen blockchain tech destined for top 5 coins is the same as whatever the fuck 'vibe' is

Who said it will go on Binance?

NOBODY gives a shit what happens "immediately after listing"

>l o n g t e r m
did I really just have to spell it out for you

Binance.

Everyone and their mom these last 2 weeks, including Binance themselves

pay attention

EVEN THE CHART LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA CRASH
sell before it's too late!!

just buy one XRB.
just do it.

afterwards send this one XRB to another wallet, and track seconds it takes.

and then you tell me this this coin will crash "like VIBE" whatever this is.

FUCK WHY DO I EVEN HOLD THIS

VIBE chart after binance listing for reference
It seems nobody got the joke

forgot pic

Stupid coin ... Fuck you

OH GOD, IT BROKE UPWARDS
SELL SELL SELL

when moob?

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 140 satoshi

>so desperate he has to go into other coins' threads to shill
kek

bump
just look at you want that to happen to XRB?

yea buddy

vibe was 100M cap, this is 3.5bn

Binance is first exchange in the world though.

>all this red
>XRB still up
ChadBlocks doesn't give a shit.

> crashing upwards

Inlost half my eth on this.
So fucking tired this week because I can't get wny sleep

>Mercatox XRB Withdrawals enabled

Finally.

UNSTOPPABLE

Are you fucking shitting me? It took almost a week for that to happen? Talk about bottom of the barrel exchange

Yesterday when DBC was getting pumped up just before it was getting released on Huobi, it tanked hard. Very hard.
I told in a shitty DBC fag's thread it will happen, but no, everyone was buying ATH.
Same thing will happen with XRB. Beware.

>Huobi
some shitcoin exchange? lmao
Binance is a different story

*goes sideways for one week*

Please go up so I can get the fuck out of this piece of shit coin

They finally added vibe?

About fucking time.

>It will crash on listenting

Thats why you accumulate after it dipped ou brainlet jesus christ always the same

Seeing the same person shill one shitcoin this many times makes me feel cautios

Shill me on xrb. Is this an Ether token and what is their business model.

coins derive their value from being means of exchange this has the best current tech as a "transaction" coin. zero fees

with xrb you can actually take advantage of arbitrage and moving your stacks from exchange to exchange. once it gets added to more exchanges you'll see it gain value on that alone.

Not bad. I hold one transaction coin, i may sell it for this one.

I'm sorry but XRB is seriously the best hold of 2018. Please, everyone - do some research on it. Don't take Biz for anything.

no it's not an ether token. following the UNIX design philosophy it aims to "do one thing and do it well". that one thing is being currency so its goals are to be fast and have no transaction fees.

Shit, I'm buying Audiocoin now! Easy 3x in a next few days

Only problem I have with that is, whats the benefit for having a node or the centralized server then. I don't believe in zero cost.

At least 750 by the end of the year.

I see. That is a big problem then. Whats the future then for this coin if it poses no benefit to the people running it? Thats just communism and communism is shit.

same, selling TRX and Ripple for ADC

It's what litecoin and bitcoin ought out to be. Except it actually works. Zero fees, instant transactions.

The only thing I hear about this coin is good thing from shills

so anti shills

tell me why this coin is shit.

A month or two from now it'll be at 50+

Since theres no mining, people will have to run nodes for free which people are already doing. The transactions are free but running a node isnt, which is inevitable

High ideas are find and dandy in a perfect world but zero fees = dead business. They will run them for now but how long will they run them? It will cost them money to run these nodes and if it took off, it will eventually cost them more to run them. Its a dead end my friend.

Tor is free but people have a purpose to run Tor. Piracy is free but people make money on advertising and malware. If this coin has no profit model, its future is bleak.

>whats the benefit for having a node
to secure your funds.

why would someone run a node for free?

so you're saying you actually lose money running a node.

uhhhhhhhh

It is susceptible to botnet attacks, someone could precompute enough PoW to fuck up the whole coin, this is not even expensive to do less than $10k, some people argue that once you can short it the attack will happen.
However the devs are aware of this and there seems to be several easy solutions so the attack shouldnt become real

if you receive money for goods or services on paypal you have to pay 2.9% + $0.30. running a node corresponds to paying this fee.

>profit model
It's the raiwallet and it's technology that's valuable and companies and banks could be interested in. Zuckerberg has even expressed interest in decentralised tech for apps or something

this is what im hoping for, holding my bags

Brainlets who don’t understand game theory and have no market vision at all. You know who is going to run nodes? Businesses using/accepting XRB and exchanges. That’s literally all we need. They have plenty of incentive, as to keep their payment option alive. And since they consume minimal energy and are extremely efficient (you don’t even need many to run the entire network smoothly), it’s going to keep running just fine. Really, have you seen how little it costs to run nodes and how much trafic they can handle? It’s out of this world.

To risky for me. I was looking for a long term hold but I dont like where this one is headed. Ill keep an eye on it though. Perhaps Ill change my mind in the future, i do see your tech perspective.

Thats the same reasoning they made for Bitcoin and Ripple. Invest now and the banks will dump their money in to it and make you rich. Well the banks bought the Bitcoin blockchain and never used or intended to use Ripple. So I would not place my hope that some angelic business will solve the problem.

Someone calculated it to be around $15k to fuck up the network for an hour. It’s a legitimate concern, but as you said yourself, they are aware and addressing it. They theorical solutions are there, it just needs implementation and testing.
The “lack of incentive to run nodes” FUD is retarded though, as I said here

you'll be the brainlet once you realize nothing can run on "zero fees". no fees no business.

You didn’t understand what I said at all. It’s nothing like BTC and Ripple, and it doesn’t require “goodwill” from anyone. Companies will run nodes for the same reason Bitgrail and Kucoin are doing it. It will be beneficial for them directly, to handle trafic of outgoing and receiving XRB that they themselves require. It’s also a really cheap and small investment.
Nice counter.

Reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofOSlsNz5I8

>Someone calculated it to be around $15k to fuck up the network for an hour
Reddit FUD or a brainlet doing the calculations. Even the best computer in the world can not make the network unusable

>no incentive!!
fuck you, said it best

And just to clarify, when I say that businesses and exchange will run nodes for their own self interest, I’m not talking about a few handful like a dozen or a hundred, as it may have been misunderstood. I’m talking about millions all around the world when they start accepting/using XRB. That the scale here, so it’s not possible for a “coordinated dump” or anything like that. This is turning out to be a truly decentralized currency.
At least that’s where my reasoning leads me. You are free to disagree, but you should really give things some more thought, listen to more serious analysis, and study some game theory before jumping to the noobish “no fees no incentive” mentality. The tech makes it 100% viable and very expected.

I believe Colin (dev) has said running a representative node 24/7 costs as little as $3/mo. It's very lightweight by design. If a merchant saves thousands per month in fees using xrb they will have an incentive to run a node. if you're an exchange, you will run a node. People who wish to support the network will run a node (desktop wallet), e.g. bitcoin. This is the better alternative. China's is already clamping down on crypto mining.
The team will also be introducing new incentives down the line. twitter.com/ZackShapiro/status/947575861246603264

But a coin always crashes when it first gets listed on a major exchange.

like Vibe?

I care. I want me some cheap(er) XRB!