Wake up to text of gf of 4 years dumping me

>wake up to text of gf of 4 years dumping me
>check blockfolio to feel better
>see this

Just give me the fastest least painful way of suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Helium-King-Small-Gas-Cylinder/dp/B0042YEUP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515574621&sr=8-1&keywords=helium tank
amazon.co.uk/filter-Soviet-Russian-Vintage-original/dp/B0746LDMCM/ref=sr_1_1?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1515574702&sr=1-1&keywords=gas mask with hose
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn don't be a cuck...she broke up with you over a text fuck that bitch...ya dig

I dont know man... How will i live.. i dont have any friends

Whats life gonna be like. Thats scary

>Don't have friends
>gf left
Time to step away from pc op

NORMIES REEEEEEE

>start lift
>beat her to death
problem solved op

I dont even spend that much time on pc. I dumped my friends because they didnt care about me.
I guess ill just go to clubs alone

youll be a millionaire next year and will be able to get any bitch you want. Chin up, OP. These hoes aint loyal, you know this.

You'll always lose money chasing bitches but youll never lose bitches chasing money

Haha. She was loyal tho, and not a hoe

She dumped you via text. You meant nothing.

These hoes ain't loyal.
Get to the gym OP. It's time to start investing in some gains.

AHAHAHA you have a skewed perception of loyalty if this cunt dumped you over text and you still think she’s loyal.

dude kill your girlfriend not yourself idiot

if you’re not a teenager and she just dumped you over text it means one of two things... 1) she just figured out you might have downs/autism. 2) she has chads dick in her mouth and can’t be arsed to even call.... sorry bud

Well i agree dumping me over a text is pretty trashy thing to do. She probably doesnt have the balls to do it face to face.
About gym, i am already hitting gym daily for 8 years now, so thats not a problem. I guess ill go even harder now and jump on some roids

This

are you larping or..?

Or she knew she would fold if she did it face It face. I managed to talk my girlfriend off the ledge 4x till she caught me red handed and dumped me through a text

Medical grade helium and a cheap gasask from army surplus store. You body doesn't know the oxygen is being replaced in your body and you don't even feel faint or dizzy before you pass out. Dead as a door nail. No pain.

someone fix this bitch.

There's always /R9K/ for you...

sounds good. how does it work, helium does this to you?

Be outcome independent idiot. If you’re getting dumped by text you need to hit redpill and learn. It takes years though to really fully get it but when you do you become invincible in this realm. Don’t try to make it work out don’t message this chick back which you probably already did I’m guessing

>Become millionaire
>meet with her
>show her your lambo
>fuck her raw
>dump her after sex through texting

Would these two do? How the f do i attach them. who can help me with this shit

amazon.co.uk/Helium-King-Small-Gas-Cylinder/dp/B0042YEUP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515574621&sr=8-1&keywords=helium tank

amazon.co.uk/filter-Soviet-Russian-Vintage-original/dp/B0746LDMCM/ref=sr_1_1?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1515574702&sr=1-1&keywords=gas mask with hose

well you’re a psychopath(no offense if you didn’t already know that about yourself)

Buy Tron user

before you do that, let me take care of your ETH for you: 0xF7BfB9587ad533fdEd153b334777E3da743a5C64

i wish i was holding some haha. i am a fucking linkie. ill leave them for my brother

>being dumped over text
>call prostitute and send pic of you and prostitute over text to her

you can find better quality people at better quality places. go volounteer at the shelter.
keep in mind annon. people are like blockchain coins. if you bet on the wrong ones you'll be miserable.

Lmao what the fuck?? I'm a psychopath for what reason? I'm genuinely curious

alright by your answers i can determine that you either never had a serious relationship or are under 20 years old

kek suicide because of being left by GF. It hurts a few weeks and then life goes back to normal. Dont be a cuck user.

Dont kill yourself over a girl man. I know it sucks, ive been in your shoes before. If you're at rock bottom, go do something crazy. If you're truly going to give up, then why not go do something that scares the shit out of you first?

Save some money, go overseas, buy some drugs and rent some hookers.

Always wanted to go skydiving? Rock climbing? Paragliding? Anything, something you've always wanted to do but thought impossible. Well if you're truly at rock bottom, you are now completely free to go and do it.

Whats the worst that can happen? You could die. But thats no different then what you're feeling now. Whats the best thing that can happen? You realise life can be fucking amazing, and just maybe you feel like its worth hanging around a little bit longer to experience more high points.

You lost someone that doesnt love you. She lost someone that loved her. Who's the real loser here? Its her.

wtf kys cuck, that's the gayest thing I've ever read in my lifetime

reddit spacing faggot. But all in all its a solid response.

>buy some drugs and rent some hookers.

Stopped reading there. What the fuck is with Veeky Forums and drugs and hookers

>gf

Normie Reeeee get out!!

Nice reply. Solid advice.

That's nothing. My ex-wife dumped me by sending a squad of police to our house who then arrested me and locked me in jail for suspicion of rape.

I got let out the next day and all her shit was gone and all my electronic devices.

TL;DR - got all my stuff back within a week and she dropped her accusations.

Divorce came through and now I have shitloads of money from savings and crypto, with a younger model as a replacement.

Men always overcome obstacles. Chin up, fuck that bitch.

how long youve been with her

Pumped and dumped