Does this feel different?

This is pretty bad. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWKTXehTGVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?

fuck after etherium finally cooled off and stopped fucking prices, bitcoin is now shitting the bed, fuck me, not selling but i can see this is going to hurt

The market.

no... people were saying it "feels different" the last time BTC dipped ~10% and it didn't really do shit overall.

The only difference is that ETH is looking a lot more stable compared to how it normally is when BTC tanks, so we might see some changes in how the market reacts moving forward to BTC/ETH price movements.

This will be the standard shit. Everything's red for a few days, maybe some people are down ~20-40% and then everything reaches new ATHs and we all make money.

Remember crypto total market cap has only reached ~$800 billion. There's no way it doesn't eventually reach multiple trillion in 2018, maybe even in the $5-10T by end of year. Nothing to worry about.

ETH was the only thing keeping me afloat.

youtu.be/BWKTXehTGVQ

I love posts like yours. The psychological load of trading for people is pretty heavy, especially when they're new to it. It's reassuring to keep things in perspective...is it a bubble? Maybe. But it's a bubble that'll at least truck through Q3 2018. Anyone with any money in crypto will make more money if they can just hold real projects.

Well that's a pretty level headed response.

If your portfolio is >80% ETH things are actually pretty fucking comfy right now. Pic related

I have 55% in ETH, but the comfort feels uncomfortable. Even ETH is losing steam now.

This but minus the 5-10T part.

I fucking love these dips because it just extends the ride into the trillions. Who gives a fuck about 30 or 40 percent losses when weekly doubling or tripling is normal now.

> tfw out of xanax for this crash

god fucking damnit, time to relapse on the bottle i suppose

Enjoy your withdrawal seizures.

This is why not everyone here will be actually rich, once it dips or "crash" as you guys say, I'm pretty sure 60% sell, I don't want to see your soft hands..

I tho you were talking about xanax
Xanax is not bad unless you mix it with alcohol

Same, we are gonna make it brah.

Withdrawls from xanax are potentially lethal if you've built up a strong tolerance. You'd need to be professionally detoxed to avoid seizures.

quoted for truth

daily reminder that the (((whales))) always dump to shake out weak hands and acquire more for themselves before pumping exponentially into unknown galaxies

AND we have several more years of this to come

blockchain is literally the global future of the internet. remember that it doesn't even need to be adopted by the average moron - eventually, everyone on earth will be interacting with blockchain WITHOUT REALIZING IT because it will be the back-end framework of everything futuristic to come

You can sell back to usdt if you're quick enough but 75% who will try that will sell low and buy high. Just wait a week..

If you take 50mg/day maybe
Everything fucks you up if you consume a lot of it
Go eat 3kg of sugar and see what happens

THIS. if you must take zanax bear minimum NEVER mix it with alc. If it fried my best friends brain who has a literal 160 IQ and is a big dude then it can fry yours.