Any oldfags wanna compare this crash to others in the past?

Newfag here, I'm curious as how this crash compares to others in the past.

Anything different?
Is this one more severe?
Etc

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/payment-provider-bitrefill-runs-successful-lightning-transaction-test/
twitter.com/TorGuard/status/950383059735646209
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek? This is nothing compared to previous, real crashes

it's alright. not the same level as the china fud imo.

we going to Jupiter

Seems fine to me. Wouldn't even call it a crash yet more like a correction.

what's her IG?

This is more correction than crash. Old crashes could last weeks turning al altcoins in a red paste worth 1/3 of total.

its very similar, except normally you'd usually see btc rising when alts are falling, but it seems eth is slowly taking over as the reference currency

This isn't a crash. This isn't even close to a crash. You'll know it's a crash when every third post is wojacks. We're at 1/10 wojack penetration at most.

Exactly like the last one that went to 10k someone is already buying shit up

Lose 10% and call it a crash...

Wise oldfags who have been trading throughout many dips. What is the best way to take advantage of this correction/dip? Buy more BTC? Buy more ETH? Buy BTC and buy dipped ALTS??

nothing compred to June last year crash.

I've only witnessed China ban in Autumn and it was way more violent.

China fud crash was pretty brutal, a lot more brutal than this
At least I have to buy in this time around

>crash
isn't one

wait until bitcoin is below 10k, eth below 400, and all the shitcoins are all worth less than 1/3rd of what they are now.

I was there when Mt. Gox got hacked.

Only reason I'm still poor today is because I was too much of a pussy to hold.

This is nothing.

this

>down 30%
>crash
>down 50%
>crash
>down 70%
>crash
Some of us have been down over 95% in our entire portfolios and still managed to come out with over 10x profit the same year. This is NOTHING.

Thats some really nice art.

it has always been like this.

at the end of the day if you're still up, you're still winning.

This is what happens literally daily. Nothing has changed.

This one is different. Used to be buy BTC to keep a strong asset. Now I'd say buy ETH.

Youll know theres a crash when the majority of people in crypto are disillusioned and vow to leave the community or cashout.

Buckle up buckaroo

kek

DELUDED

Bitcoin has never crashed >50% in the past year of trading. We touched a 50% correction for an hour a month ago.

Once we go below 10k the music will have stopped and this whole party is ending

It has some similarities. Mainly in it again being driven by dumb greedy gooks.

I don't really think this is a crash though, just a big correction. Unless the really big one happens, I kinda feel we're post crash. Just too much money in now, and despite a lot of idiots, they're mostly small fries. The old

This literally happens every two weeks. Two weeks bull. Two weeks bear. I've tripled my stack last couple weeks. A correction is healthy.
This China fud was much worse.
When things go absurdly well and you wake up thinking...wow this is too good. You should start thinking about trading to tether and then buying after the correction.

lol this is why newfags will freakout from spending too much time on biz...biz is literally anxiety in an anonymous crypto board...make your investment choices and walk if you're are tripping..

simply went up way too fast

This literally happens every other week newfag

Ok thanks anons. Anyone wanna describe this Chinese Fud and the apocalypse that accompanied it?

this crash hasn't stared yet

"If it is green, it's a bubble
If it is red, it's crashing"

The same damn thing every fucking week.

I've got a question for you mate:

When you swing trade - lets say you traded 10 ETH for a coins, for example ICX. You want to go back after ICX rises 20%, but ETH rose even more.

You are basically getting less ETH for the same price, but it all has more dollar value than before.

Do you care at all that you are getting less coins, or is your only consideration dollar value?

Two things. If this is the big crash then this significant as it wasn't caused by a hack, meaning this crash will be much larger than most. Second thing is that with these massive fees there will be no one purchasing Bitcoin to spend with which means there is no pressure from exchanges holding a floor. So if this is a crash it could get really ugly.

i was seriouslly considering suicide.

Is it a good idea to buy some eth and stock up on all these diacounted alts?

I need stories plz

My portfolio is only down 8% today and still WAY in the green weekly. This is not a crash. This is what is known as a "normal faggot shake out". Basically the markets FOMO snowball because of greed and then people like me would probably be buying your bags right now if they had liquid (USDT, ETH) to work with. Why would they be buying your bags right now? Because you think this is a crash and that by selling at a loss you are saving your position from going to zero because you have no perspective.

50% VEN, 19% BTC, 5% ETH, and the rest in 1-4% positions of PURE shit. I wish I had more ETH.

it was bear market for a whole month meaning nothing but pink wojaks for a whole month

>Bitcoin has never crashed >50% in the past year of trading
>past year
>past year

top kek. Worst I've been was -70% portfolio in a day. Didnt sell anything and amazing, it rose to +240% in 2 weeks. this is a normal day in the market.

holy shit i've never seen classically painted titties that perky before

Oldfag here, was a GPU miner before butterfly labs fucked everyone with asics.
I was also buying on mtgox, rode the wave from $12 to $1000. Screamed retirement here I come when it breached 1k. Watched it drop bought in at the $680 bear trap, it then dropped to $260.
I stopped buying and bunkered down like a true HODL hoarding autist should. Now I'm back for round 2!

just HODL it and you'll be rewarded

Honestly user. It's up to you. Most long term want more crypto / eth. Many shorter term care only about the dollar amount. Either way you're up, but it doesn't hurt to have more crypto. I think safest is trading your stack to USD tether when up a ridiculous amount and you feel a correction coming. Then once things dip 10-20%, trade sideways for a few days buy back in and ride it back up. Something like that.

This ^^^
Checked

It's the first 2D waifu that I find attractive.

Captcha: fuK9anmE

>USD tether
Unfortunately I can't use that and I'm not american, so getting real money out of crypto is a bit harder for me

This isn't a crash, lol. Fuck you newfags are new.

It's a sale. Stock up on alts now, boys. Ez gains when it all starts coming back.

You can trade into USDT on kucoin, binance, etc. when you've made your gains (and have some amount of ETH or BTC), then just go to the USDT market on the exchange and sell there. Hodl until the storm passes

which alts?

SNOV and DBC

Just HODL until after I cash out.

you use it to hold value dingus

Normie media now rules the pump n dump schemes. Bitcoin has never crashed.

I am new as shit to this crypto thing and had no idea about this strategy. Would've been happy to use it a couple days ago as I was up 220% in 2 weeks and felt it was too good to be true. Screenshotted this for future use, so thanks user.

>bitcoin has never crashed 50%
>gives example of bitcoin crashing 50%

Jamie Dimon and China took a giant shit on bitcoin the same day. It looked like it was fimished

%

I was talking about swing trading though, do you just go to USDT until things normalize?

business as usual

>this crash
which crash?

Everything went up x3 + over the past month. Anything less than a 30% loss is just a correction. Is normal. 6 months ago Ethereum went from 400 to 150. -62.5%

That's because he's a contemporary artist.
Lookup Jason Juan.

I've never used USDT.
Can you simply buy it on an exchange (like any other coin), hodl it in your wallet and simply use it to buy other coins?

you have seen noting yet. BTC will get raped for weeks.
ALL your shitcoins will get fucked as well.

ETH might be safe for now.
BCH will dip with BTC and decouple once BTC found its bottom.
Shortly after that, ETH and BCH will be the top 2 cmc coins. Likely in Q2

Smart anons will use the ETH and BCH dips to accumulate.

This is true. September was peak wojak

I saw 35k turn into 325k in real money kids, then that same 35k fell to 25k, this was way back in the dot com days. Think about that, it was actual cash money, not some virtual star trek credits like BTC.

Being this retarded, I think I'll HODL my BTC. But you buy all the ETH & BCASH you can. The chink and the Jew are trying to shake all the BTC into ALTs so they can get BTC at 50% discount before the great pump.

>going to exchange for fiat
>t. cashlet

>muh BTC
BTC is no longer the honeybadger.

>It doesn't work anymore
>LN isnt coming
>Core wont fix it
>Normies already know this
>ETF proposals getting withdrawn

Meanwhile over at Bitcoin Cash:
>tokenization coming in Q1 2018
>smart contract coming in 2018
>Bitpay rollout coming Q1 2018
>Coinbase global rollout coming THIS MONTH
>nChain will release several patents and gift them to be used in BCH

t. held BTC from 2013 till december 2017

Charles best MDE, check out Bombstrap if you haven't yet

That fucking show was so goddamn good. Why did they cancel it

>LN isn't coming
it's literally out since December
coindesk.com/payment-provider-bitrefill-runs-successful-lightning-transaction-test/
twitter.com/TorGuard/status/950383059735646209

now it's a matter of adoption and wallet support

>majority of people in crypto are disillusioned and vow to leave the community or cashout.
Where do you see this? I know I am (partially cashed out in december, missed many gains), but I don't see enough of that among the community

>literally out
>they havent figured out how to route yet
Enjoy opening a new channel for each new transaction brainlet

>Why did they cancel it
MUH ALT RIGHT HITER SHOW!
That's literally it. Right wing people enjoyed it, left wing bitched and moaned until they removed it.

Ths fucked lmao, BTC devalued by 40%. There was also a point in time (2013 I think) where BTC fell 90% and LTC 99.9%.