What if smart contracts never become widely used?

What if smart contracts never become widely used?
What if someone develops a better product?
What if ethereum gets dethroned in the next years?
What if it's really a con?

There is so much that could go wrong with LINK. Long term, I think it has less than 5% chance of succeding at best.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
zenprotocol.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What if someone develops a better product?

he doesn't know about zen, lmao

I guess that's why we're speculators and risk takers rather than a bunch of big, plump, chair-sitting pussies now, aren't we?

cant LINK work on any chain?

All the things that scare you are retarded. But sell, you'll feel less anxious.

>12,000k reporting in
God damnit am I glad to see you guys! I have been fighting off selling all night. I just need to smoke some weed. Anyone got weed?
>Thanks user
Shew it's bad out there boys. I still have my bags thank god. Almost lost them. Blood Chaos running rampant. Bodies in the fucking streets!! I sold off all the other shit coins I had. Down to eth and link. But somehow I still have one btc value. I have hedged this round properly I hope! All I want is sleep goddamnit!

>pajeet FUD
You should definitely all-in on a two-man team that hasn't updated their Twitter in 2 months. It's literally impossible that a man with no experience in computers can fuck up a project. Didn't you see the Youtube video? Why would he lie to you? Just for $100,000,000?

> He isn't aware of xby

>pic related, me during the dip

but link has spicy memes, it can not fail.

You should donate all your LINKS to this Marine.
He clearly deserves them more and won't sell at $2 like a pussy

Yes, but only through a hardfork

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS IT CRASHING LINK WASNT SUPPOSE TO BE AFFECTED BY GRANDAD BTC

>What if smart contracts never become widely used?
Then you don't know what smart contracts are.
They are already widely used. Like the archetypical example of a smart contract: the vending machine.

>What if someone develops a better product?
So far NOBODY is building a dedicated decentralized oracle network from the ground up, and CL is about to be released in a few weeks or months.
And good luck to anyone who does want to start a competitor to CL with all the years of top-level industry exposure CL already has.

>What if ethereum gets dethroned in the next years?
CL moves to a different network and air drops the equivalent tokens using ***drum roll*** smart contracts.

>What if it's really a con?
lol

>There is so much that could go wrong with LINK.
This applies to everything ever. Certainly every crypto ever.
No need to fixate on Chainlink like this.

>12,000k

You mean 12,000k thousand?

Meanwhile ETH is shooting up the charts in market cap and usage

they already support multiple chains, not only eth.

>muh vending machine maymay
kys you fucking primer-level faggot

The civilised world already has contracts and money

no one wants your computer nerd toy money

What if technology ceased to exist and we’re going back to the stone age? That’s how stupid you sound.

StinkyLinksss.... come out to playayyyyyyyy

Good points. Thanks, just bought 100k.

Go cry in the corner, faggot.
And go learn what smart contracts are.

kek I don't get why there are so many people still shilling this shit. Is it just for the memes?

>Then you don't know what smart contracts are.
Obviously I was talking about smart contracts embedded into a blockchain. Nice strawman though

>So far NOBODY is building a dedicated decentralized oracle network
Ever heard of OCT or ZAP?

>CL moves to a different network and air drops the equivalent tokens using ***drum roll*** smart contracts
You talk as if doing a hardfork was an easy event. A lot of people would get fucked, there has never been an ECR20 token fork into another blockchain.

>Obviously I was talking about smart contracts embedded into a blockchain. Nice strawman though
Smart contracts are smart contracts.
Whether they're embedded in blockchains or in a vending machine.
If Chainlink goes mainstream, 99% of its end users would have only a very faint notion of the blockchain side of it. Just like 99% of people have only a very faint notion of how vending machines work.

>Ever heard of OCT or ZAP?
OCT only works with EOS, and as for Zap, see pic related.

>You talk as if doing a hardfork was an easy event.
Chainlink is a middleman to different blockchains.
You can't "hardfork" Chainlink.

Good talk though.

I don't think you understand what a fork is. I'm not sure what you're saying about nobody ever changing their tokens to another platform but a shit ton of others are planning on it (EOS, SophiaTX, etc.) so it must be easy

>zen

duckduckgo "zen"...
Find zencash bitcointalk...
Ctrl-f... "Oracle"...
Nothing...

>better product

Didn't QTUM move to main net from ERC20? Or have I got my history wrong

bro you dont even know what you are talking about.

>zen

zencash rebranding imminent, check out their subreddit

zen protocol, you massive brainlet

Mobius is trying, but LINK is posed with the best connections already.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable.

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

There is no bigger difference between the #1 and #2 teams in any field of crypto, than there is between ChainLink and whichever hopeless piece of shit is coming second.

Mobius is another "do-it-all" wannabe. They want to be a dapp store too, among other things.

But user, everyone here is a big, plump chair-sitting weakling. Only just coinciding with the fact that we're also virgins with inflated egoes

Agreed, I'm not worried about them.

o shit I almost spit coke all over my screen
kek

There is already better product, Linkmarines are fucked

zenprotocol.com/

>There is already better product
And it's name is Mobius.

All these products are better than ''one man team chainshit''

Sergey must have some serious shit up his sleeve. The difference between the amount of shilling Mobius Network and Zen protocol and Chainlink do could not be bigger. Sergey mustn't be worried in the least about the success of his project.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNK