Post yfw you're a crypto oldfag and a correction happens

Post yfw you're a crypto oldfag and a correction happens.

In since 2011, so many corrections and crashes. Saw so many who walked away from the chance to become free of a life of wagecuckery.

May it be longer and more painful than ever. Need more XRP and TRX normie pain.

This is the third time this week that I've seen a dip this big in my portfolio. Still 30% since last week. I expect the market to recover when I wake up.

In since 2015. It still hurts as much as ever, but I've gained a pair of titanium hands.

hoping it corrects 70% so I can buy more. Dapps didn't even reach normie ears, so we're still a long way till the bubble pops for good.

strongbois

HAHAHAHAHAHA exaclty why my night is ruined and ill be up all night buying fully corrected shitcoins. lololol

I know that feel.

tfw only thing in the red is my 8% in DBC

Are you holding the same thing since 2011? If no larp, how %up are you until today

we're in it for the long haul, anons

:)

I've only been in 6 months and this is baby shit. People who sell now really lack foresight. If you didn't catch the top just hold.

Oldfags, Should I buy BTC right now then buy some dipped alts? Whats the best way to take advantage of this correction?

These large scale correction only extend the time we have left to make money off crypto. I'm fine with it.

You could buy right now to get int the game and start trading alts as the next bounce is just starting, or you could wait 2-3 months for BTC bottom if you are looking longer term.
Personally I recommend just getting in the game even if it's just with $50.

In since 2012, where's the -90% in 24hrs? Chill newcoiners.

the only coin I've seen that is below trend right now is waves

Nah, I originally held like bitcoin/litecoin, then there was a namecoin/peercoin phase. No one was really buying in anticipation of prices going up in 2011, it was more about functionality/tech. Bought only small amount of coins around $10 and $2.

I left in 2011, came back in 2013 to ride btc to $1k and get in the doge hype and then sold everything near that peak. Just came back in 2017 after the summer and am doing crypto full time since. When I came back, just from digging out old wallets I was able to come up with $1k of dust.

Ive made money and have a house but no where near what people were able to make who were here throughout all of 2017. The community is large enough now that I will be doing nothing but crypto stuff through 2018. I mainly setup small crypto sites in 2011 and 2013 trying to help crypto with its usefulness but there were never enough people interested now theres so many that even if a giant actual crash occurs, there would still be enough people in crypto to make profits.

Do you just hold? Do you ever swing trade during times like these?

ill give you a hint

I think this means you hold because you might not even be able to sell at a reasonable price?

Fucking newfags wouldnt survive the july crash

Holy shit that was almost 2013 all over again

wait nvm, you buy and view it as a discount :D

I bought BAT at 70, i'm waiting for it to go at least to 1$

Beautiful. Must feel like an eternity though

I buy more when it goes down. Nov had a great dip for buying btc when people thought it was going to flip with bch. I bought more tonight.

I buy altcoins only if I think im going to hold them long term. I suck at day trading, people can make more money that way but Id just rather accumulate and then sell when things shoot up. I dont really view a lot of this as an altcoin sale rather than just a light light correction, things are up so much since dec 1st.

How fast can you buy BTC with $ in your country?

For me the only fast method is the bitcoin ATM which is limited 1400$ per day

Twitter is a gold mine of deluded fidgets.

Im just happy to have witnessed it all, sucks I didnt buy a ton of coins but feels good to have been on bitcointalk before it became a garbage forum. And I really enjoyed seeing the rise and fall of the dogecoin community.

I buy $500/day ACH to get USD in. Then the USD sits there and I buy on dips or I place buy orders for what I think the lows will be. I could wire money but I try not to buy too much. If Im desperate and I want coins now, I'll suck it up and pay the 10% to use a credit card / debit card, can do $2k/week per card with the advantage the crypto is available instantly to be sent to an exchange. I remind myself that if I think things will go higher, the fees are negligible to get the moeny in play. I used my credit cards a lot throughout the end of Dec and first couple days of Jan. I also pay off the card like minutes after spending, etc.

Before using a credit card, I would do the Amazon Gift Card -> Paxful route for same day coins. Bitcoin ATMs in my country have too high of a markup.

This

how are you not millionaires already?

What do you consider too high? It's 5% here

You need to find another one with a $2,500 limit.