Help

help

double bottom, we are heading up again

Just hold, and laugh at the those who sold when we surpass 1$

This. Don’t panic unless we drop into $0.20 territory then I’d drop it faster than TRX desu

Yeah I think it's over. Fuck me that was intense. I missed the top wagecucking so i had to wait it out. Straight dark night of the soul.

Sell wall on Huobi is moving backwards and buy orders moving forward. Get cozy for the night user you're all good

Hang in there. You'll be fine. Just fucking hold.

Just hold, and laugh at the those who sold when we surpass 1$
Everything is in red today

HODL
I bought in coz of the fundamentals.
This is the first time its dropped

This was me the whole time

Sold my DBC when it started dropping and bought back in at 3000

About to buy 2k DBC cause some of you are alright

What are we looking at EOY?

>Just hold they said
Enjoy 15 cents, gtfo of that ship

You have been warned

FUDers who missed the early train trying to bring the price down one of the genuinely groundbreaking applications of crypto in 2018. price is already rectifying, this is a long-term HODL

Biggest green candle to date let's see where is closes.

nigga if this hits 15c I'm doubling my investment

finally got in at 3k, moon soon lads

Wanna take bets on if autism food poster killed himself?

Panicked at the bottom and lost 200 of 4,000 DBC. I lose on every major dip and yet I still panic and try to beat the bounce back up.

i entered at 3050 with 6k of these shit coins :^)

100 DBC he didn't user

1000 DBC to never see another brain gain post again

fucking reddit scum

Realistically I'd say $1.50 to $2. It's hard to tell right now because two of the big new exchanges that have gotten it (Kucoin and now Huobi) have run trading competitions alongside release. There are also probably some PnD Pajeet Discord groups targeting DBC because it's volatile and being promoted by those exchanges. Then you've got whales from the ICO who are fucking around.

Announcements coming this quarter should make the course a little clearer.

ez

How long does it take to transfer DBC between wallets cause its at 3750 sats on kucoin and 3150 sats on huobi

like 10 minutes

Alright how much profit you recon someone could make buying dbc in huobi then sending it to kucoin and selling for 500-600 sats profit per coin then sending ETH back to huobi and rinse and repeat until the prices get close together

I managed to make a bit by selling this morning and buying back when I went into work. Feels pretty good. It's still not much but hey, I'm learning.

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 140 satoshi

im going to buy back in. im scared though. can someone make me feel better

$1 EOW easily.

Whales are ready to buy back in

Seriously, if this was the 'dump' that the listing on Huobi was said to have, then we are looking at healthy growth from here.

captain goes down with the ship time to buy back

Thank fuck the storm is over. My knees were weak and my arms were heavy but I believed in the brain gang.