So I am a noob, I started like 7 days ago, had an awesome profit like 80% ... Now this...

So I am a noob, I started like 7 days ago, had an awesome profit like 80% ... Now this. I am holding but got any tips for a newfag ?

if you only are going to throw 100$ into this, find something more risky and way way way lower marketcap

DBC run is over, its fucking vaporware for fuck sake

crypto aint a holding game you fucking idiot
especially when ur gambling with 100
fucking stupid just kys

Lurk more.

Any exchanges that has the new coins fast ?

SELL SELL SELL AHHHHHH WTF ARE YOU DOING HOLDING ALTS YOUR CRAZY FUCK WE ARE CRASHING AHHHHHH SELL SELL SELL

In this case it is fag.

I am new, but I am not stupid.

lol u dumb mother fucker.

I love you to bro

Kucoin has these coins, you may use my ref if you want. 7JNe6u

That's where I'm already at. If you have any other cool exchanges I def use your ref.

why dbc? just curious

you know what idk why. but lemme just tell u. i did that man. i held. i held and caressed my trx cause i thought it was a special coin just like u r doing. if you wanna make gains off of such a small investment you gotta switch it up.

My friend tipped me and advised me to buy that coin, no better explanation desu
.Thanks for the advice man, but it looks like it is going up now, and as soon as my loss is covered, I'd prob sell

Ethereum delta, cryptopia and IDEX for 100x potential. I recommend going all in on a low mcap gem or ICO. Only way you'll make it

Aren't those like the big exchanges that accept the new coins late ? Or am I out shitting here ?

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

heh

Pretty sure you're larping, but no, those are the small exchanges. Binance, bittrex and the like are the big ones

Okay thanks for the advice man, any ref I can use or are you a user hero ?

No worries mate. I don't think the smaller exchanges have referral programs. Just think of me when you buy your first lambo

Thanks bro !