Anyone else getting fucked by ED ?

anyone else getting fucked by ED ?
>placed 2 orders
>both orders failed
>~$900 in transaction fees lost

Why did you set price so high you idiot

wow what a great coin ethereum is

everything lower just not being processed and throws up an error about gas you fucking dumbass

Why are you blaming ED?

Bigger shitcoin than bitcoin

because they're a fucking scam shit exchange ?
>literally cancer
>never had such issues on single exchange before

Yeah no. If you can't into Ether, don't ED.

i lost 0.1 ETH yesterday as fees
Never using again

you have to pay the fee even if the transaction doesnt go through? why would anyone use this shit exchange?

same shit - lost 0.5 just now - both transactions invalid
>all my rage

>can't handle the action
>literally a faggot

This desu. ED sucks but you're retarded.

Ether is the shittest shitcoin out there. Even bitcoin doesn't have those problems, and bitcoin has outdated tech.

Why the fuck did you set your gas price that high

Prices are high - yesterday was 50 gwei - but why you paying 1500 user?

Check Eth gas station jfc

because you cant use ED with anything lower than 600 now... you get a fucking error, that apply for even moving from wallet into contract.

>go try it faggot

Same desusenpai, but on the plus side, it left my money in ETH when the transfer fucked up, instead of the shitcoin i was trying to move into, so, WINNING!!!

however, i am tired of having to send MORE ETH to chase the ETH that is already in there!!! If you read their twitter account, it is them litterally apologizing every other day for some stupid shit they did wrong!

If the transaction fails you pay the whole maximum price you set

This happens on ED if you tried to buy at a price that's no longer available because someone else got ahead of you - the smart contract fails with that error and you sacrifice all your gas up to limit you set

This is why you set both a sensible price and a sensible limit. Even at a good Eth gas station price you might pay $10+ on fails if you set gas limit too high

On a successful transaction you only pay for gas actually used so it's less

Maybe anons go read up on how Eth works before you try to use ED

>literal retardation

fukcing cunt go try deposit/withdraw and tell me which gas you used and IF it worked...

ED is the normie filter

Literally just used it with gas price 40

The problem is that the order book isn't updating well so you can end up chasing orders that have already filled

Increasing gas price doesn't solve this, just makes you lose more gas money

Literally what "Bad Jump Destination" means. OP is a faggot.

Yea and yet price is rocketing, fucking nonsense, rip 1/3 of my POE bags value

L2Ξ 초보

It's a good coin if you've learned to tie your own shoelaces

Otherwise stick to fucking binance

You are literally retarded and you don't understand how gas txs fees work. I just processed a transaction with 21 gwei and it was fine. Let me guess, you are using MetaMask with Etherdelta, don't you? Didn't you know about the bug?