Ethereum is the new Bitcoin
>Overpriced
>Snail speed transactions
>Skyhigh transaction fees, up to three digits
>Medieval tech
HAIL TO THE NEW KING!

> fucking up alts every time it moves
new king

You can say what you want, their team is a powehouse. Buy whatever shitcoin you want, you will always come back to Mama Ether's embrace

ETH will run Q1, after that BCH will take the spot.

Are Proof of Stake and Casper the new Lightning Network?

no one will ever take that shit seriously lmao

Because all the fucking exchange sites love to suck ETHs dick so hard.

Lmao what

My transaction got confirmed within a minite with just a dollar fee

Its just exchanges being fucking jews and demand massive withdraw fees without updating the gas

Yes, at least in the sense that they will never be implemented

No, raiden is lightning network

This.

Even if BCH was 100x better than BTC, it's a fucking fork. People will always view it as BTC's retarded little brother.

How it should work and how it actually works are completely different things.

dollar fee?
lmao it will not take long and fees will be higher than BTC

luckily for king LN is already being deployed and you can buy instantly with $0.0001 fee

try to beat that with your centralized vaporware

Bend over for the ultimate payment coin

Eth is slow and way too expensive. Fuck this shitcoin. Flippening when?

soon

Kek I was just about to make a new thread when Is aw yours.

I am no longer a fan of ETH. I used to love this coin and be abig support of it, but normies have just turned it into Bitcoin 2.0.

Fuck ETH. As someone who loved this coin for it's actual uses. EI not some braindead HODLer, someone who actually bought ETH to be fucking used. This coin is becoming useless fast.

$2.60 fucking cents fee to move out of coinbase what the fucking fuck. ETH charts which before used to be much more accurate as they didn't have to deal with sat bleeding from BTC shit, and now all fucked up because of ETH's bullruns.

We need a fucking fiat to alt pairing ASAP. ETH is fucking unusable.

I have a 2k limit on Coinbase, and every paycheck I used to go 5 ETH each fortnight and dump it into alts (fuck, used to be able to buy a full Bitcoin with that too), and now I can barely get 1 fucking ETH. I fucking hate this shit coin.

Why can't alts be measured in something stable?

>after that BCH will take the spot.
If BTC loses, then nobody will want to deal with his retarded cousin bcash.

Face it, LTC is the future.

Yeah no.

>no one wants to deal with his retarded couson
>they'll want his second cousin instead

Kek.

But seriously though all 4 big coins are fucked. I used to like ETH but it's gone to fuckign shit lately. I know idiot ETH hodlers will get mad but I think a correction to $300 ETH would fix most of ETH's problems.

BTW, HODLing ETH like a retard is not using ETH. If you like ETH you should actually fucking use it. Not leech of it's success you fucking faggots.

We need fiat/alt pairing, or instant alt/alt trading soon. ETH is fucking all altcoins just like BTC did.

This. Can't wait till more exchanges start offering fiat/alt pairings.

IIRC Cobinhood was going to start doing that.

Raiblocks is there, waiting

When I can buy it for fiat. Until then it's literally useless and only there for speculation.

Once I can trade my fucking AUD for XRB and trade that for altcoins I want, then I will start supporting XRB.

But right now it doesn't matter how fast or cheap XRB is if you can't buy anything with it.

That wouldn't prevent the larger currencies from moving the rest of the market. Learn to deal with it.

Pair any coin with USD would be a dream.

FairX will solve all your problems. XLM is literally the messias we have been promised. It's recovering from a huge dip as we speak, now's your last chance to buy. You have been warned.