Which alts are you buying during this delicious dip?

Which alts are you buying during this delicious dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ADC
UFR
BBT

All 50x within 2 months

Screenshot this

ICX and ICX alone

VRC (Vericoin)
VRM (VeriumReserve)

Confido

UFR
once cryptopia allows people to register again. so much money is gonna flow into this. its still such a low mcap for what it is.

This is gonna be easy money for us if we get in soon.

I took a nap a few hours ago and slept thru ICX peaking at .01 ETH. I could've sold and bought and re-upped on this dip. EVERY FUCKING TIME it's when take a small nap I could've made mad gainz. FUCK.

BTC

ROPE

ZCL and BitClave (CAT)

APPC

I don't even bother with hat shit. I'm confident enough in ICX to just hold and accumulate the dips.

Time to snort some coke and go on a binge watching charts for the next 72 hours. NOT ON MY WATCH AGAIN!

Last chance to get into xby

UFR deserves a 300 M cap , that is 10x from now . Once it gets on Kucoin it will be unstoppable , so get in while you can . Thanks me later !!

XLM on sale now has me fucking hyped

don't tell any of the normans

iota and chainlink

when is it going on kucoin though?

I probably should just be happy with what I have. I'll be making bank either way so perhaps I should just pour a beer, pop a valium and take it easy. Knowing my luck I'll attempt to swing it and it will just go skyward and I won't gain anything except hypertension.

TRX and XLM

bcpt and Ven

None because I'm down $1k kek

>VEN
My nigga

got 2k more bcpt

UFR
>decentralized paid torrenting
>will revolutionize the file sharing market
>probably 100x within the year.

FUN

Bought ADA because of some pajeet on here and sold my DBC when it started dipping and bought back at 3000

All in XLM cuz its oversold like shit.
Prolly gonna skyrocket when the storm's over.

trx

All into DRGN, im comfy as fuck

Pfr

This is exactly what's going to happen. The prophecy will be fulfilled

ICX XLM AION BLOCKV

Check out UFR , don't miss the UFR jet . If it leaves , you will be kept watching .

Im trying to swing trade CAN and im getting fucked in the ass
Sell 3100, buy 3000, goes to 3006 back to 3200

How low did you get it in? i gott it too high, didn't realize it would dip down to 10.00.

You could be me, started crypto on november 22 with 800 bucks and have made like 10% gainz cus muh fees and muh bigh high sell low and muh dont trust exchanges and muh give up cus brain dumb

Does it have good privacy?

appc
icx
zcl

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I bought ZCL, when and how do I get BTCP?

me too bb

Literally this. This shit is happening whether you are in or you are out. No question about it