tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/billionaire-token/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

open trading network

UFR, it keeps on mooning day after day!

UFR my dude

CEFS

You want to go into LALA. Why? Because it's an easy 10x by itself, plus with the ever climbing price of ETH, you'll double that again when it hits an exchange in March. Higher ROI is also very likely.
Currently the price is 1 ETH for 10K LALA, so it's below a dollar and if you're quick, you can buy some before the ICO is sold out!
It's been going on since last friday with a hardcap of 150M tokens for sale and already sold 116M+ token. If this continues, it'll be over by friday.
You can use my code to get an additional 5% token on your purchase: tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
Do it, user. Don't miss this space elevator.

Can't tell you for another three days.

If you read the white paper and don't realize why this is a bad idea, you're retarded.

Why not explain how it's a bad idea then?

Buy LUX it has a low market cap and it has staking, masternodes, and mining. You can earn 1 LUX every couple days by simply downloading the wallet and sending your coins there. Even if it goes down you will have more coins no matter what.

Definitely thinking about it, need to try their wallet out first tho

UFR man. hands down. it just keeps climbing, its not on many exchanges meaning its only gonna go higher. Not to mention its also a fucken great concept. Do your research first of course.

This.

CEFS if you want a lot of money senpai

Skycoin, $1000 eoy, $10000 eoy 2019

ADC. Easy x100

FLT thank me later

UFR all the way

How much lux do you need for this to become interesting? I have 197lux right now. I am thinking about going all in.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Audiocoin

ADC is your best bet for both short and long term gains, exclusive to Cryptopia for now

PBL
CAT

UFR!

Implying normies care about whitepapers when they pump shitcoins like tron and verge.

I had about 140 when I earned my first LUX. I waited 3 days for the coins to verify. They do this to make sure that people don't stake fake coins. After that I waited 4 days to get 1 LUX.

The rate increases when you stake more. And also make sure to keep the wallet open so you can power the network.

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 140 satoshi

I recently got in on UFR. Join me.

Get Audiocoin while it still has a small market cap

I’m in ODN and UFR

creativechain (CREA): multimedia blockchain P2P marketplace for distributed intellectual property. more power to artists by avoiding intermediaries and abusive content distribution laws => www.creativechain.org

> less than 10mil market cap
> actual minable coin, not a poor erc20-scamtoken
> has had longterm organic growth
> website and platform look just beautiful
> active github
> platform testnet finally started just a few days ago, full launch end of jan
> marketing literally just beginning
> similar to POE but with 40x smaller market cap
> telegram already has 1000 members

imagine instagram/patreon/vimeo on a dezentralized ecosystem for content creators with blockchain proofed timestampend licensed copyright. the creators can sell their content or their copyright (or just parts of it), they get royalties, microdonations from likes/upvotes, popular content gets extra revenue through a fund, due to creativechain's decentralized nature the creators can't get censored and without middlemen like patreon et al. no one is taking a huge cut from the creator's revenue.

look how easily polarising figures get banned from patreon, youtube or twitter. look at the viewerbase of those polarising figures. then look at this project. cha-ching

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/billionaire-token/

Only $4.5m Market Cap! hasnt mooned yet.

$226k 24 Hour
3.3m total/circ supply
10k sats

Super deflationary, new exchange next week, 0x 'coming soon', easy 10x, lit website.

LUX

ELLA or DRP

Second that, UFR is gonna moon hard

COLX, QRL or just hold ETH

xcxt

Who are the devs?

be an intelligent investor. skycoin yall

Sumokoin

UFR is up 7% over the past hour, 25% the past day, and >700% the past week

UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee.

why haven't you bought UFR yet?

HAT
Easy 10x
less than 10m CAP
This correct had 0 effect on my portfolio because of this hedge coin
gaining % everyday on ETH
ETH is gaining on BTC everyday

700k supply
Beautiful website
Never say i didn't help you

Not showing the team behind the project is ALWAYS a REALLY bad sign. If you have a good team, it will be considered a strength and you want to show it. Not showing it hints the opposite.

ADC same thing, and their website looks like it was made in a school project by high schoolers. I also dont invest anything that has the word coin in its name.

if you want something LEGIT, look out of the upcoming ICO for Medicalchain.

rain

Audiocoin devs literally confirmed they are doing a website overhaul, but they are concerned on delivering stuff first. They laughed saying that even a shitcoin can have a fancy website, the niceness of the website isn't really the thing here

Lux you tard

CAPP