Burgers are waking up! What will they do?

Burgers are waking up! What will they do?

No it's still 2-5AM...

keep making fun of us burgers sir but one day we will rise to the top become a superpower

MUH GAINS
LETS SELL SO I AT LEAST KEEP WHATEVER I HAVE LEFT

fuckin burgers muricans

I've learned it's best to sell around the time normies here in the good ol' USA go to bed before you retarded fucking Europoors sell everything and buy the next shitcoin in line

Crypto burgers dont wake up till 2 pm goofball

SELL SELL SELL! I CANT RISK MY MCDONALDS

Cryptoburger here.
You're all retarded. We sleep on your schedule so we can catch on and do it first.

Pajeet.

When do burgers usually get up? 5am seems like a reasonable time imo...

Burger here, I sleep 4 hours a day, when the sun is above the Pacific Ocean.

How could any of us have slept through that?

Same, I've noticed that around 3 am EST (8 AM in parts of Europe) Bitcoin and all the alts take a nice little dip. It happens almost every day.

lol you are right

I'm about to go to Starbucks then continue day
trading.

Where is this mans butt? There are two distinct possibilities

>implying it's not always the burgers who panic dump everything gooks and yuropoors have built up

FUCKING NEWFAGS ON THIS BOARD INFURIATE ME... GETTING TRIGGERED TO FUCK LATELY DESU... THEY KEEP USING OUR MEMES IN AN INCORRECT MANNER.. PRETTY SURE PEOPLE ARE USING "BURGER" HERE THINKING THAT IT REPRESENTS AMERIFAGS... FUCK OFF AND DON'T USE THE MEMES IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY MEME

Bye.

I see at least 5-6 possible butts

I get up at 5am, other burgers maybe around 7am-8am. I woke up to 25% of my portfolio gone. I knew it was too late to sell, but other burgers might flip the fuck out as they do

Both are shit, but Burgers are worse than Pajeets, prove me wrong.

The recent massive influx of normies is going to make these dips magnified.

There are many deep folds but the two real possibilities are

>he doesn't wake at 4
Sleep is the cousin of death fagt

Can someone please turn this into a pink wojak

East coast burger reporting

My gains are in tact

yeah, but what do we strive for in this pump and dump hell, if not for our dreams?

Double that

wa la

>actually drinks starbucks

KYS, faggot.

We will crash everything, just to spite you, and also show you why we're number 1.

impressive

More dips than the Tron price chart.