JUST BOOKED MY TICKET TO SLOVENIA - TAX FREE HAVEN

>muslim aussie citizen here
>made insane gains in ethereum and ripple
>millionaire as of december when ripple mooned
>looking to find a tax free haven for crypto
>saw article on biz in the morning about top countries tax free of crypto
>noted down slovenia
>hours later saw thread about aussie user going to slovenia for tax free cashing out
>OP googles 'slovenian women'
>liked what he sees
>confirmed my plan for me
>i am a muslim, why not invade yet another non muslim country

Ahh feels good being muslim, seeing my people single handedly destroying western countries whilst the brothers in the ummah have sex with western women.

Ive had so much sex with anglo aussies that im sick of it, time for me to get some slovenain pussies

Whats funny is that i have a terrorist name which you often hear in the media and yet i was still granted a 1 year stay in slovenia which i can renew at any time.

Fulls fuckin good mate! Thank you allah, this is what happens when you are muslim, the sky isnt your limit, because the sky is your battleground, allah blesses those that follow him.

Fuck slovenia, you EE cucks will bow to us, im already searching for mosques in the area of where i will be staying and there are plenty, just another cucked muslim to be country hahaha

To my muslim brothers;
Ya akhwati mein fi mnkoun hon rah 3ala hal balad?

La ilaha ila lah!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ato.gov.au/General/Capital-gains-tax/International-issues/Changing-residency/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek, nobody responds coz u muslim.

You already made a shit thread about this before, why are you readjusting the larp? If you're truly a muslim move to fuckin albania

You just responded to me you infidel son of a bitch, lol at you.

Man i cant wait to fuck slovenian sluts, sexually liberate them.

Btw i am one of those western semetic looking muslims (blonde hair, pale skin, green eyes etc), so i run deceive games but damn when i say im muslim girls literally drop their panties.

Every girl wants a bad boy rebel

Muslim men = bad boy brutes that everyone is scared of

Im going to slovenia you son of a bitch.

I want to spread my islamic seed there in their heavenly women.

Bte that other aussie slovenia thread was another user, this thread is inspired by his, except im a muslim and hes a whitey

lol
record yourself doing that in france

You're gonna get the shit beaten out of you the minute you land in Slovenia (assuming they let your terrorist looking ass in). Them Central European folk are nowhere near as tolerant as the Germans.

Doing what?

Nah screw france theres enough muslim brothers there.

Im ony going to slovenia for tax free cashing out, however ill try to become a dual citizen there, slovenia and australia

not gonna lie, this really rustled my jimmies

LMAO, youre all pussies and the same.

I cant wait to land in that shit hole and start enforcing shariah on those cucks.

Everybody EVERYBODY is scared of muslims, we have an alpha bad boy terrorist reputation - WE ARE THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION ON EVERY WESTERN MEDIA OUTLET.

We are the problem, we are the gangsters, we are the criminals.

You think a bunch of balkaniggers can hold muslims down? HAHAHA

If you're a millionaire why dont you help a fellpow muslim out and give me comission on a binance trade
referral ID 17363800

I'll take you on a nice tour to Jasenovac :)

This is some fresh autism, leave australia for good, no cunt wants you here

>You think a bunch of balkaniggers can hold muslims down?

Imagine being this ignorant of history

Kill yourself faggot,

Ill return to oz whenever the fuck i want cunt

Oh, you changed the larp from the last thread.
Last thread you were a tall, chad aryan complaining about shitskins and muzzies and how superior your anglo genes are.

U wouldnt want to do that with me boyo, theres no telling what might go down

>Imagine being this ignorant of history
The funny thing is, I bet there are non-larping muzzies that actually think that.

That was a different user you idiot ive already said that 10 times

He confirmed my idea of going to slovenia

Lmao.... i can see Slovenian guys hunting you trough the streets ;)
Eastern europe wont fall to Islamic invaders

History between muslims and balkaniggers

>muslims flooding their countries each passing day
>more and more sand niggers breeding heavenly balkanigger sluts
>balkanigger genocide
>turkey cucking balkaniggers
>mosques and muslims all over your country
>2070 will be the year islam becomes the biggest religion on earth

truly the scum of the earth

LOL.
What a joke, muslims dont go to shit hole EE countries because we invade bigger and badder countries like germany.

We cucked GERMANS, the bad boy nazis that were the alphas of europe only a few decades ago and we cucked the entireity of scandanavia aka the vikings.

You balkaniggers are not worth a spliff of spit and shit as germans and scandanavians are, they are the bad boys, you balkaniggers are the caravan highway border hoppers.

You are cockroaches waited to be stepped on, we can fuck your countries up way easier than germany, uk, scandanavia which were way harder tasks.

But muslims dont go to shit hole ee countries cause you cucks have no welfare why would we go there, i mean you cucks are struggling with the few muslims who decided to go there, imagine if ee was our target, wed literally take your shit hole countries in under a week, but wed rather go to better countries for a real challenge, we dont pick on the weak, we want the best of the best

ato.gov.au/General/Capital-gains-tax/International-issues/Changing-residency/

look at the part about ceasing to be an australian resident for tax purposes you fucking retard, either you're an idiot or this is just a shit larp

Some tough bunch of cunts you are. All your "gangs" out west pay protection to white supremacist bikies lol
And if you're in melb the feds rape you on a daily basis just because you're mussies lol

t. Virgin

Only way you're having sex, Abdul, is martyrdom.

Enjoy your 73 virgins, and please don't be mad they forgot to tell you they're all your fellow slimey, useless manlets.

you're gonna have a bad time in eastern europe, they beat shitskins up like its nothing

Read response above you cuck.

Muslims run the world.

Just banderas at this cope. The same bikies that were holding refugees welcome signs? LOOL

LMAO

Will you white niggers fuck off already? Your shit threads aren't clever or redpilling.

Mashallah bro, mashallah

not in eastern Europe though, you're gonna have a bad time, if you're a shade darker. forget about it, go to Germany

so you're just gonna ignore that what you're doing is illegal? may aswell just stay in australia and not pay tax theres no difference

you'd just be going to slovenia to get beat up

I believe OP is somekind of a nigger, so might be a muslim, but still:
>thinking this is not a larp

No one is scared of goat fucking, child raping inbreds. Let me guess, you’re 5’7” and 130 lbs. you fucking faggot. All of your countries are a fucking joke and you should pray to allah everyday us western countries don’t nuke you all back to 700 bc like we can, and there’s not a god damned thing you can do about it. How does it feel, knowing your people are so inferior that we bomb your countries whenever we want with absolute impunity and could decimate you all with the push of a button? Allah is a fucking faggot just like you.

>muslim aussie
Pick one faggot

Stay in Slovenia or better yet KYS

>Allah is a fucking faggot just like you.

rofl at least we're not mudslimes, no matter how much you made on crypto you'll always be a shitty thread maker and a fuckin Muslim

ahahahahaha

No such thing as a "Muslim Aussie"

You're a Muslim and you never belonged here

Please Muslim women are the best whores, all 3 I've fucked love it in the ass. Pakistani, Arab, Kazantzakis, all they crave is atheist fuck boys

I know this is a larp but to all real muslims listening in.

When the West wakes up, and we will soon, there will be a bloodbath of Biblical proportions. And do you know whose blood it will be that we bathe in?

Filthy Muslim blood.

We're going to lynch you in the streets. Mob justice, stringing you up in plain-view. We're going to flay you in front of your mothers, sisters and wives, castrate you living, feed you your own testicles.

We will not breed with your women. We will burn them alive. All of them. Every filthy muslim who will not renounce her false god and prophet. Those women who convert to Christianity will be allowed to be slaves.

LMAO at this cope.

We run your countries you son of a bitch. Each passing day you are being bred out, more and more muslim men are breeding european women, your birth rates are not maintaining your shitty race whilst ours has trippled.

Also all the muslims are moving into your countries, you gonna nuke yourself you cuck? LMAOO

yikes, no sane white person would have sex with any of those disgusting races.

>made insane gains in ethereum and ripple
Bro, that's haram.

Fuck off wanker he’s probably a virgin by choice because of his religion. You’re probably a virgin because no one wants to fuck you

Belarus has 13%, pay and go the fuck away

LMAO at this keyboard warrior.

When is this fantasy internet uprising going to occur you fucking loser? This fantasy internet uprising has been talked about for 6 years now - since then more muslims have come into your countries and bred your women and cucked you.

Keep dreaming lil hoe, sit your ass on the side and be bred out like a good goy.

Semetics (muslims and jews) are gods people

Pic related. No Muslim flag has ever been raised over a western capital. Can you say the same user?

>why do people hate us oh so oppressed muslims

yeah this is why, you're absolute fucking cancer, go back to your shithole country and blow yourself up

mohammed was a psychotic rapist pedophile murderer barbaran schizophrenic analphabet goatfucking retard, and he is you choose to follow, really says a lot about your subhuman inbred tiny little intellect

Bro I’m working on an ICO for the Muslim faith called Prophet (play on the word Profit).

It will be a private utility coin that will allow us to completely follow Shariah law in the countries we enter.

Would you be interested in helping out on this venture brother?

I've fucked plenty of Muslim women, if you're white with blonde hair they're even easier than western sluts.

And you’ll always be the load your mum should have swallowed

Larp

It's like putting your dick in a pile of dogshit, no thanks.

I laugh at you imbecile. I shall bury myself is your slag mother and ride her like the camel she is. Allah will smile upon me as I plug a Muslim baby into her fat tum.

Yeah but it's worth it to see how absolutely enraged mudslime guys get when you tell them you're fucking their women. It's hilarious.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable,,

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Keep larping cunt roflmao

you people will get removed soon enough, they only reason you've had any success what so ever is because the kikes have handed you our countries on a silver platter, but unto yourselves you're nothing but a bunch of inept stupid subhuman sandniggers

no it's not, why would you even talk to a muslim anyway, let alone touch him, just do whatever sane white person does and ignore their existence

Likewise ive fucked so many white sluts.

Muslim women are plenty and bragging sbout it is pathetic.

Meanwhile white women; centuries if wars to purify their bloodline and iver night muslim alphas come pouring in and tainting your beloved sacred blood line.

All my lebanese muslim friends in australia are engaged/married to white aussies from traditional families, you are being bred out snd you arent doing shit about it, youre taking it like a good little lap dog.

Islam will always prevail, never forget that lil hoe. We will be the dominant religion and population as of 2070, the blueprint set out in our scriptures is destined for glory and victory.

Tell me how many churches exist in the middle east compared to mosques all over western countries? Tell me how many sharaiah courts are in europe compared to christian laws in the middle east.

Fucking cuck

Mudslime? What are you fucking 14 or something. God the amount of faggots on /biz is truly remarkable

You know user this is not a threat or anything but I would not fuck around to much with eastern countries especially if you are a foreigner. These people are not so nice as say Western citizens.

From an article: "Görlach said that the discussion regarding Islam has changed the past two years and that negative attitudes about the religion have spread to central European countries such as Poland, Hungary and Slovenia.

“The approval rate … and survey results regarding whether people want a Muslim as their neighbor has plummeted in a sense,” he said."

These people are lot less tolerant and patient, I used to have a friend as one and he was pretty aggressive himself, I would watch your toes if I where you. Less then 1% in those countries is Muslim AND WITH GOOD REASON.

>run our countries
>literally discriminated everywhere

nice

White Christians are more empathetic than most races. We benevolently bear the burdens of other inferior peoples (like filthy, inbred mindless-drone Mulslims) because we know they are incapable of taking proper care of themselves. But when we get pushed to a certain limit--when White people chimp out--we become a principled, organized, unstoppable force.

Violence is never so spiritualized, so aestheticized, so divinely warlike as when the white man partakes in it.

You dirty, poor, shoeless beggars, surviving merely by the good graces of benevolent western countries, capable of destruction only insofar as you are capable of strapping bombs to your own bodies and running into masses of unsuspecting civilians (oh, the military might! I quake and tremble!), you really think you would not be squashed like fucking roaches under the boot of the West if we actually decided to deal with you?

The blissful delusion under which you are presently labouring will soon disappear, and with it, so too will your people, your goat-fucking culture and your false god.

Can you please fuck off back to /pol/ pls
mods ban this mongoloid retard
this is a business board

Muslim here, your behavior and the way you talk is why we are hated all over the world. I think you should go and kill yourself, you'll be doing everyone a great service.

Like a virgin being penetrated for the first time, there is bound to be some resistance at first but ultimately Allah’s will shall prevail and I will be at the cusp , staining blonde Slovenian hair with my creamy Muslim cum.

And I’ll be avoiding tax while doing it. Islam truly is the light.

Ahh dont worry.

Us muslims are feared, you think muslims care about balkaniggers?

Balkaniggers are not half the men germans, anglos, and vikings are which we have already cucked and threw away.

Taking over balkan countries is like a cake walk to the ummah LMAO.

Literally muslims will eventually take over balkanigger countries just for numerical supremacy. The hard work has already been done with the real bad boys if europe; germany, scandanavians, etc

Balkaniggers are just weak pussies that drink all day. I remember in my 90% muslim school in australia some serbian kids were always bullied etc.

Balkans are soft dude, we are muslims, the entire world fears us, we are fearless

>muslim aussie citizen here
good, gtfo lmao

muslim men actually = strange smelling people that everyone avoids because they start arguments over the most inane shit
the 'bad boy brutes' you speak of = strange smelling roid raging people that everyone avoids because they start fights over the most inane shit

You run the USA? You’re like 2% of our population you fucking retard. Must be that inbreeding going on, can’t comprehend that 2% of anything means nothing. Trump has his travel ban in place and don’t think for a moment we aren’t hoping you dumb shits don’t give him a reason to annihilate every last one of you filthy, smelly scum. Every Muslim I’ve seen in this country is below 5’9” and always under 150 lbs. emaciated from fasting and praying 50 times a day. We have technology in our CIA and NSA you mudhut living retards can’t even dream of. Please thank allah today that we allow you to exist.

Mate you cunts get chased out of the Sydney North shore as soon as you show up lol
Any white whales "from traditional families" that you're harpooning are the centrelink poorfags who buy shit houses out west and who the fuck wants those bitches.

My brother well said.

Glad to see some muslims in this thread cucking these subhumans with me,

Its literally 2 muslims vs 40 coping subhumans on here.

Fucking lol at whiteys, getting cucked on the internet and irl

muslims tongue my anus

IMO it's way too obvious, but it looks like you're still getting plenty of bites and you seem to be having fun with it, so meh, 4/10 I guess.

Soon the world will be bipolar muslims and Asians. Where are you in the equation Hitler grandchild?

>Us muslims are feared, you think muslims care about balkaniggers?
Yeah. Kebabs still having nightmares about their villages being raided, their women raped and their ears cut off to be thrown in a trophy bag

based

lmao at this coping subhuman.

Sydney belongs to asians and lebos.

How does it feel to be a minority in your own country you aussie cuck

You have to go back to whatever illiterate shithole you came from. If you stay in an anglo or euro country you're going to be one of the first casualties when the race war finally pops off.

stopped reading at travel ban

lmao at this idiot, trump has taken 25,000 muslim refugees which australia REJECTED.

Trump is a cuck to muslims, has he built thst wall yet that he promised you? Fucking deluded idiot LOL

T H I S

you are not welcome here

KILL ALL MUSLIMS

>White Christians are more empathetic than most races.
they are better in every aspect tho

What’s wrong Mudslime, how much of a manlet are you? Let me guess, you’re like 5’7” 120lbs soaking wet, right? OHHHHHH SO SCARY SANDNIGGER TRASH.

I'll have to agree on this part, our politicians are to weak to dare and stand up against Muslim immigration. And yes Muslims are breeding out other countries, they will probably replace Europe population. We will have a fallback from Technology and other things to Pagan beliefs and have Another fallback in progress like what happened with the Middleages when the Romans got wiped out.

I am sure The Muslim community will grow out to be more open towards alternatives in the future. Development takes time after all.

>you are being bred out snd you arent doing shit about it
Because people don't really care user, lots of people are Atheists here so it's irrelevant if team Brown or team White wins. There is nothing after death anyway. Likewise I also give no shits since I'll be dead either way.

>Islam will always prevail, never forget that lil hoe. We will be the dominant religion and population as of 2070
Probably, I hope you have wizened up a bit by then and have abondened you tribe thing mentality.

Im coming whether you like it or not u son if a bitch, your country has already accepted me and granted a year visa.

Theyre begging me to come impregante your heavenly slovenian sluts

> Balkans are soft dude, we are muslims, the entire world fears us, we are fearless

Yfw every single one of you're countries are used as pawns in a proxy war between 2 white countries who secretly respect each other but are so good at killing they'll wipe each other out so instead they play games with the primitives.

Im 6'4, half greek, green eyes, and 9% bodyfat whilst weighting 225lbs (100kg).

Id snap an infidel with one hand at ease.

I converted to islam in my late teens, best desicion ever

good luck

Hahaha kek lol

> lol this much larp

Manlet confirmed

A white guy who gets it, good to see some whiteys that arent coping and have accepted muslims and jews (gods children) as their overlords

Muslims and jews have always been in the same team, remember, they are the ones allowing us to enact this genocide, because our religions are 90% similar and theyd rather live with us than you

all the mussie can do is fantasize about impregnating white women who will never look twice at him. his thoughts are as complex as a nigger's. What he doesn't understand is that WE WILL FUCKING KILL HIM WITH A SMILE, SLOWLY, BECAUSE HE IS VERMIN, AND BECAUSE THE TRUE GOD WILLS IT.

so you arent muslim, youre just some mutt wog who converted to islam because the bullies in your western suburbs shit hole school made you

T. Convicted parents
When even UK don't want you, you know you're a subhuman not accepted anywhere

> these are semetic muslims, these are your people which we converted to islam,

LMAO at this idiot thinking albanians are real muslims, they are our pawns,

Arabs, turks, chechens, and north africans are the real muslim savages blood thirsty sex driven alphas your mother warns you about

kill yourself cunt

>religions in 2018
kek