Give me a plan on how to get started with crypto trading

I want to get to a point where I'm making like $5K weekly ideally.
Give me any viable, legit-sounding plan and I'll follow it and report back in about 6 months. I've got about $40K saved in the bank and I'm a programmer but I'm tired of working for faggots and want to make good use of my money, not remain a wage slave.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, would like to know some strategies myself

Buy chainlink

If anybody on here even knew how to make 5k a week why the fuck would they share it?

For steady income invest in kneepads
For million or bust invest in crypto

DYOR

faggot

>plz gibbuh me free money

fuck off

literally just buy Ethereum and hold until end of year and retire. While all the newfags are looking at shitcoin trends, they're missing the most obvious moon mission. This happened last year with bitcoin. This is the first Ethereum Bloodbath, even bitcoin is down. This happened around 5 or 6 times last year with bitoin, and look at the BTC ATH last year. The flippening is going to happen this year, it's not to late to make the most money you ever will in your life.

If you want slower but safe gains, Diversify your investments into 5-10 coins. Don't buy after a coin has gone up 300% and is being shilled as going to the moon, but rather do a lot of research and find coins which you think have a future. A large crash could happen soon, so having your money in non shitcoins is the way to go. Again, you gotta put in the work, you cant just read a few posts and be set, look at whitepapers, do the fucking work.

this is fucking crypto you thick fuck ther's no guaranteed return
also I want to eat cute kirino's ass

I've been struggling to find decent investments recently. The best you can hope for us a good team, a nice website and a decent white paper. Most of the working products have already mooned. I got into XRB at $2. It was a no brainer. Haven't found a no brainer since.

Whale here, would've helped you out if you had better taste, sorry

What species of whale are you?

Invest in MGXL, OP
magnalis.network

Buy ETH and Put ETH into the ICO.
When June comes, you can put your MGXL into Binance/EtherDelta/Kucoin and watch it moon.

From $0.30 to $6 the least.
10 million supply means $100 mil marketcap MINIMUM

Fuck you, that’s my plan

Literally worst girl, fucking shit taste

Why the fuck wouldn't they? Its not like someone winning makes another person trying to win less able at winning is it.

All you had to do was ask.

But it does? Having bigger sell walls ruins the strategy, people make money here by making retards buy their shit at a higher price, if anyone gets smart there's no profit

Plenty more where these are coming from.

bro he wasn't looking for footfag pix

i got you
I make good money doing arbitrage by buying espers off yobit and reselling them on other exchanges.

He didn't specify and he posted a foot pic so I made the assumption

If you want to make money consistently, get in this discord.

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

>What species
land

nobody gives a shit about you fucking nocoiner normie newfag scum

Buy eth on coinbase - Ref: 5a4d6dd3c225180382127265
Transfer your ETH to GDAX (Is also coinbase) for lower fees.
Transfer your ETH to your wallet.
Open account on kucoin - ref: 22Pfu
Transfer eth from your wallet to kucoin.
Invest in whatever you feel like.

Have fun :-)

>nekorare
>kuronegro
more delusional then linkies

Nice

Gey

>Buy FUN
Fixed that for ye

bitmex 100x. someone will be along with a referral shortly

>3D