snake is back

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Nice trajectory stellar snake
wait he didn't hear me

OH GOD PLS

Its dead

I-ii just bbought, ddid I ddo gud guyys?
guys?

HAHAHAHAHAH RETARD

you actually fell for it

nice digits though

Stellar moons and drops at random. But considering the fundamentals, the history and countless projects, its bound to keep going on in the long run.

If you guys have done your research you know whats coming end of month. Just hold on friends

>wake up
>check portfolio
>yet another day of xlm losses
>why even live lads

WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNEKY

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
>Bought in at 5150 sats, I need this trajectory desperately

chek at the end of the month for a green feel

FUCK. I missed the dip to 45 cents. Well fuck it then.

WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNAKEY

NICCCCCCCCCE TRAJECTORY SSSSSSSSSSTELLAR SSSSSSSNAKE

stellar.org/about/

pic related

Reminder why XLM will moon.

Stellar will moon because it has its own Wikipedia page. Something most shitcoins will never achieve.

I don't know who's more retarded - me for buying this shitcoin because of Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums actually thinking Stellar is anything but dead.
$0.00 by EOM, mark my words.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable...*

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Why it is not moooning?
You promised me to moooooon!

What the fuck tronix is recovering faster than this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
We Tom Petty now

Ty snek

Whales are keeping XLM down as usual. The recent market-wide dip made it even easier for them

NICE TRAJECTORY SIDE WAYS SNAKE

why are they doing this?

Nice trajectory, Stellar Snek.
Don't be a pussy, Satan.

Obviously the want to buy as much of it as they can at cheap prices. Since the volume is shit the big bois can't fill their orders without blowing the price up so they'll have to do it slowly.

Get into Audiocoin

ADC just climbed past $22M market cap, has real artists and an announcement from a major music label in a few days

thanks for the bagtip

>portfolio almost 40% down because of snek

what do

Sell for cheap

Seriously though, sell some if you wanna day trade or put in more than you can lose, otherwise just hold for a month and you'll probably see a 2x at the very least

this is brilliant.

There is a huge wall at 4k sats

This is whales accumulatin

>I bought in $10,000
>Crashes days later
Th-thanks downwards moving snek

Stellar Snake, you are moving in the wrong direction. Please change trajectory ASAP.

Why is XLM falling?
They have a working product and a trajectory roadmap...

FUCK YOUR TRAJECTORY SNEK. IM DUMPING YOU GOOD BYE

mfw the support is at 1c

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

See . It's the one and only reason. We'll have to wait until they've had enough or until something sets off FOMO. Till then we just keep waiting or move elsewhere for trading

N-Nice trajectory stellar snAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FairX was delayed and revealed to be not much more than a side-project of an ex IBM employee.

Game over snek

pajeets

Except that the creator of Stellar is literally the creator of the first bitcoin exchange.

It just keeps falling and falling.

fuck its so tiring to see this coin falling and falling. bought in at 780 sats so cant really complain, but this shit is my haredst to hodl coin ever. 90% of the time it does nothing but dip, fucking hate it

>ex IBM employee
>side-project
>FairX was delayed

oh my god

MORE FUD PLEASE

MORE UNSOURCEFUL FUD PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MORE MORE MORE MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>buy in cheap
>didnt sell high
>still hodling while falling
>coming to Veeky Forums to complain about it

smells a lot uh.... a lot around here

>mfw normies gave up on Stellar beacuse they didnt have an azn qt justin beiber posting hype announcments every hour

man, im gonna enjoy the 2nd FOMO train when they realize the only real project STILL is Stellar

I need this FUD to continue on for a bit until friday so I can buy the dip.

dw its not going to stop anytime soon. This is like a goldmine for pajeets but they dont have enough money so they have to sell all their belongings and wait weeks before their payment goes through

bump

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

>NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

has the calvary finally arrived?

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNEKKY HISSSS HISSSSSSSSS

IF that ever happens. All that matters is tweets and hype in this market at the moment.

>at the moment

um, have u been here in the last 2 months? Verge? Tron?

also that is why normies lost faith in Stellar, because this isnt a hype announcment pump and dump. Any time Stellar releases news, this shit literally went up 10%.

The entire pump was from normies so the correction will soon be finished

EOM?!?!!!NIGGA I NEED 10x GAINZ TODAY! FUCK YOU STELLAR FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID ROCKET

That's exactly why it WON'T soon be finished, I'd argue. The Stellar team doesn't tweet big empty promises all the time, so the normie herd is going to flock to some other empty project that does exactly that.

Yeah. Last month or two is "at the moment".

Light up lambo

Green trips confirm next launch

It'd be cutting it close cause Jan 18 is Mobius and Jan 25 is roadmap release

I think most autistic plebs got distracted by FairX
instead of the fact that Stellar will be announcing their major market-maker soon in Q1

It got hijacked by pajeet pnd scam groups and was multiplied through Veeky Forums while it was pumping

You started to get $5 by Feb lol

That's two weeks. We've dipped just short of 50% (and going strong) in the last six days. Let that sink in.

Attention span shortens exponentially in this market. Even if you had the greatest news EVER coming out in a few weeks, most people couldn't manage the wait and just panic sell. And probably completely forget about XLM in a few days.

Yeah but were pretty much at the floor so there's only one way from there. Plus BTC is crashing as well as the market is depleting. Buying now would be the best thing before the next wave of normies arrive

The "floor" has been called many times. Every day there's a new "absolute bottom that couldn't go any lower". And then it does. I'm not saying it's never going to recover by the way.

Yeah but putting many things into perspective, this market is due for another bullrun, whether that comes today or in the next 2 days after 2 more corrections

If you were in Crypto early last year, you'd know that the pace will pick up around Feb-to-Apr

>this market is due for another bullrun
We just finished a gigantic fucking bullrun where most alts increased 6x in price. I want things to go up forever too but it's just not realistic at this point.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Stellar snek only moves sideways and down.
Ples wakey Snakey

>history inevitably repeats itself in the exact same patterns, ignoring billions of variables

Come on snakey, don’t die on me.

were either going to go through a huge fucking correction in the next 2 days or were going to rally

flip a fkin coin

Tax refunds and Trump gave us a little more. Plus Wallstreet bonuses drop the 15th.