Flippening Official

While you faggots are debating shitcoins, you are ignoring the most obvious moon mission, and it's right in front of you.

Look at BTC trends last year. Remember the BTC bloodbaths?

You are witnessing the first ETH bloodbath. - Many alts are crashing and everyone is fleeing to a safe coin, only this time it's not BTC.

>BTC loses legitimacy over BCH bullshit
>BTC costs too high
>Transaction times too slow
>Billions of dollars in lost wallets

Bitcoin is useless as a store of value and as a base currency for trading. These are literally its only purpose.

Look at Market Cap - It's obvious we are only at the beginning of big money and normie investment into alts.

We haven't seen anything yet. Can you imagine the media at $1 Trillion marketcap? Can you imagine the headlines when a new cryptocurrency (ETH) takes over the total market cap?

If you think you've seen a massive bubble with bitcoin, you haven't seen a tenth of it for what is going to happen with Ethereum this year.

It's right in front of your noses Veeky Forumstards. Don't miss out on the one single time in your life where you can make an absolute fuck tonne of money to set yourself up for life.

flippening.watch/

Screencap this thread if you like, see you on 31/12/2018, I'll probably be on a yacht somewhere in the Caribbean.

oh come on ETH transactions already being expensive and slower than they used to be and it will only get worse

ETH being over $1k defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1k?

Hey, I'm not here to argue, it does't get anyone anywhere on Veeky Forums. But please, at least read the roadmap.

I've literally seen this copy/pasted in like 5 threads. Why are you trying so hard? You can't fight the revolution baby.

>ETH being over $1k defeats the whole purpose of the token
I understand that your bullshit might influence some normies but what I don't get is why you're trying this hard.

who cares about your roadmap full of untested promises when LN is already being deployed

Btc's reign is over. Eth is the rightful heir. Satoshi would have agreed. Vitalik will fulfill his vision.

It's true although a bit premature. I wouldn't expect the flippening before the next hardfork.

do you know how many times I read literally this exact argument for bitcoin leading up to $100 USD.

You are either FUDDING for a short or you're in denial pal.

Thinking about exchange all my BTC to ETH...

But BTC could go back to 16k overnight.

What do you think?

>premature

Nah you're right, let's buy in just before the flippening at around $10k instead of at $1k

>HODL ETH
>Forget about it
>???
>???
>Retire in 12 months

how does it defeat the purpose?

>Nah you're right, let's buy in just before the flippening at around $10k instead of at $1k

What? You do realize that the flippening refers to the market cap and not the price?
Also I'm already 85% in eth

>being this retarded
Do you think market cap is not literally dependent on price?

>BTC costs too high
>Transaction times too slow

Raiblocks fix that problem with no fees and fast transactions.

don't think with this attitude of logic. This year will be insane with new money coming in, they're not going to some inconspicuous railcoin, they'll be chasing the new king.

it doesn't he's copy pasting FUD

>inconspicuous railcoin
Ethereum wasn't really popular at the begining of 2017.

>hmm 800 is a bit high for ETH
>i'll buy a couple of thousand dollars worth when it's like 600 or something

it's never going to dip back down is it?

Ethereum flips btc if it rises by 90%, assuming btc stays stagnant

BTC is literally myspace. We all know who that ended, it's almost gg for grandpa bitcoin

Unless you use some kind of centralized system, tx cost and time will rise with load. What can be done is decouple the token txs from eth txs, sharding, and implememting PoS.
Both are coming to ETH.

Bought ETH like an idiot at 0.096. How long will I have to wait.