LISTEN TO MONEY SKELLLY

AND ACCUMULATE

I keked and i keked hard

This will go down in history as the King of memes.

Money skelly is actually right about this. I considered BCH a dumb fork with 1 line of code changed, but in reality everything about it is obvious improvements BTC should have made years ago. Since it forked, we should consider the real BTC of them to be the one of them that's actually usable and not the one that happens to hold the nicer name

Art

Topest of keks

It's not "failure", it was a hostile take over. Blockstream wants to run a BTC bank. It's 100% certain because the LN can't work as a p2p meshnetwork, just look at their own infographic.

That meme has hit new dimension

Outstanding

BTCP gonna flip that shit BCH

>Zk-SNARKs
>bigger block size, faster transactions
>no premine, GPU mining, no founder's fee

lel
BTCP is an irrelevant shitfork

>GPU mining
thats a bad thing idiot

10/10

yeah its so fucking based when china controls 90% of the market with asics, fuck gpu mining amirite

yeah its even better when the entire hashrate fucking disappears because some other shitcoin appears on the same algorithm and gives better rewards

asics make miners have a stake in whatever currency they mine you fucking retard. eat shit

China has only 30% of the hashpower though.

10/10

>appears on the same algorithm and gives better rewards
this applies to ALL forms of PoW mining, CPU/GPU/FGPA/ASIC/Quantum/God

what exactly is your point?

Really glad someone GIFd this.

Well meme'd sir!

But the LN is almost ready! It's just around the corner! You won't have to pay a fee again!

If you made this you're a ledg...

We should consider BTC to be the real BTC because its the original BTC and thats the entire fucking point of bitcoin.

This has reserved a spot in heaven for you

m8...hahaha wtf.

Some of these newfags have an almost perverse infatuation with Bitcoin. Is it because it's the only coin you know and you spend most of your time on r/Bitcoin circlejerking with other Bitcucks?

They are followers. Earky adopters weren't and think for themselfes.
Thats the entire reason we got in early despite what the general public said about BTC.

Now BTC is mainstream and of course dumb normies will follow perceived authority of Core like the sheep they are.

Smart money is accumulating BCH. Thats why so many early BTC adopters are jumping ship to BCH.

Bitcoin has forked numerous times you dumbarse. Bitcoin Cash is the latest fork, aka the latest upgrade.

Upgrade or get wiped out, I honestly don't give a fuck what you do.

>listening to a pump and dumper pedophile

>Bitcoin has forked numerous times you dumbarse. Bitcoin Cash is the latest fork, aka the latest upgrade.

You can always fork the coin and make it more profitable to mine.
Did you already forget BCH?

>Bitcoin has forked numerous times you dumbarse. Bitcoin Cash is the latest fork, aka the latest upgrade.

So Bitcoin fucking Gold is an upgrade of Bcash

>Ledger changer talking about morals

Fuck off vitamin B