Okay Veeky Forums. Entertain me for a moment. As you can see this will be about Justin Sun of Tron...

Okay Veeky Forums. Entertain me for a moment. As you can see this will be about Justin Sun of Tron. This isnt a shill and I don't own tron.

This coin has been known as an anomaly since it appeared on binance awhile back. It has been criticized heavily as Tron does not have a product, but rather cryptopuppies and open-sourced code. It has also been speculated that Justin sold 6 billion tron for a sum of around 300 million. Lets assume its true and he did sell that.

>we may un-ironically be watching a genius at work.
>no product, currently at 600-900 sats
>the man has been building partnerships nonstop
>biggest partnership yet announced hours ago

I propose one thing: if he can create 600-900 sats of value with little to no product, imagine what he could do by using 300 million to build a product and implement it with all of the partnerships he has made so far. In my mind, I would have sold some of the currency I created to use that capital to invest and improve the value of the rest that I own. I am considering buying in in the coming days.

What do you think Veeky Forums? Is this too farfetched or am I just too high right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
etherscan.io/token/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2?a=0xa18ff761a52ce1cb71ab9a19bf4e4b707b388b83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tron is a legit coin. Reddit bandwagon hates Tron. Reddit bandwagon is where the pink wojaks live. Don't be a pink wojak Redditor. Invest in Tron.

Bought at 20 sats sold at 1636. You will not make as much money off this coin as I did. You guys need to just accept that you need to go to reddit now. Thats where you all came from. When I was shilling this to make my gains all of BIZ said it was garbage. What changed? All you retards are new. PLease leave. No one that was on BIZ 2 months ago owns this coin. You are new. PLease leave.

neither one of you fags even addressed what i said

He didn't sell though so that's a pointless assumption.

damn im just gonna do this then

From the roadmap you Can clearly see this Coin is a joke

Tron will be $5 mid year. Justin is our hero.

Because Im not listening to someone who is selling something I sold to them. You fail to grasp how pyramid scams work. You need to sell this coin now to someone else. We are not the userbase for you to shill to. Everyone in biz knew this was a scam. There is no new information so where is all this new love for tron all of a sudden coming from? You are new. Get lost. If you were here a month ago, shame on you for being greedy and not selling on the second shoulder of the head and shoulders crash we are witnessing. Just leave. You are taking up space for us to shill our next hot coin. TRON is dead. Go back to red dit.

probably not but its crypto so who knows

post proof or suck my dick

>I don’t own Tron
(Yes you do)

if you unironically think you will make a profit holding this coin long term you deserve to be poor

He's very well networked and we don't see much stuff about him since Veeky Forums and reddit are very western orientated boards.

The last partnership was very substantial but many people here do not see the value in it due to it being a large Chinese company. No other crypto has managed to land a NASDAQ company partnership within a few months of launching.

There has been so much FUD that it's actually affected the price substantially, I don't believe this is a good short term hold but in the long term it may pay off if Sun can continue his success. Still gonna dump bags when I can though

You already sucked my dick by buying this coin. Thank you. Sorry if it tasted a little strong. Been eating a lot of meat lately thanks to all this money.

idk how to prove to you i dont but i dont

idk, havent bought yet and still weighing on it

How much trx do you have?

You're a faggot in every thread.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable.:

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

50k trx

kys

I'm holding since 17 sats. I can cash out whenever I like and profit big. But I'm not. I'm keeping my half mil trx and waiting a year or so. Not many other crypto can boast the partnerships tron can. Baofeng was announced a few hours ago and it is massive. Business is about who you know. Connections get you everywhere. Justin has connections.

completely agreed. Networking is everything in the business world. You can have the shittiest product but if you have the right people backing you, you can at least see some success.

New fags need to leave. Tron is a new fag coin. We shilled this last month to much backlash. These sadsacks shilling hope are crowding the board. You are a faggot is you disagree. Dont tell me you hold this garbage too? It was declared a scam at 2 cents. It mooned for 3 days now this board is shit. Id pay 3000 tron for you all to leave, but I already sold 80 000 last week so I cant.

I bought 18k at 3 cents. Will I make it user?

A little late. Should have got in at .002 cents like me. I made 15X by the time you got in, and you will lose about 15X more if you dont get the fuck out next pump. 800 from 2000 is not a correction its liquidation. If someone (regardless if it was justin) who was there from the start cashed out half a billion bucks it means its over. If that guy doesnt believe it will go higher why should I? He was patient and waited. He's out I followed. Get out of denial and just follow the money. Its going to ETH to fund the next round of ICOs

THIS MAN UNDERSTANDS HOW ' BUSINESSE' WORKS THANK YOU

What do you mean by its going to eth to fund other icos? I also hve a good amount of dragons and what's great about that is their slumber score that get you discounts on upcoming icos (even more of a reason to HODL) so I was thinking just by investing in their icos living off that and holding tron long term and or cashing out when I feel good about it

Or the person who cashed out wants to keep the price low to accumulate more.

EXIT

SCAM

EXIT

SCAM

EXIT

SCAM

>When I was shilling this to make my gains
Ahahahahah like your dumb posts here have any impact on it

Also I sold mine 22sat at 1895

KYS baby

Ya so you dont understand. Ok so when we cash out our sweet gains after a shitcoin hits normie tier and dies like Verge and now Tron, we sell which becomes BTC. We cant do fuck all with BTC so we buy ETH to send to ICOs. ICOs send token to our wallet. We shill the coin once it hits the exchange most of biz calls out our coin being shit and we soldier on till we hit the retard normies. We then put our tokens on exchange and sell them for .... BTC. Do you see whats happening now? Do you understand now how the money flows from ETH to ALTs to BTC. Yes? Good now follow the money not retarded normies holding bags.

if he cashed out, I can assure you, he won't be putting any money back into it my guy

he done bought a lambo with the 300m

He didnt cash out, as you can see here:

etherscan.io/token/0xf230b790e05390fc8295f4d3f60332c93bed42e2?a=0xa18ff761a52ce1cb71ab9a19bf4e4b707b388b83

OP don't be this fucking dense jfc. Justin sun is a legitimate scam artist. he DID sell 6 billion TRX and has been trying to deny it. He recently did a live-stream where he claimed M. Zuckerburg was trying to steal 'HIS' idea for decentralized internet. when he was asked who trx competitors are he said:
>amazon
>microsoft
>everyone
these are things he has said he is fucking delusional. This guy used to shill whenever trx price went down with the faggiest of tweets like: "huge fortune 500 company partnership incoming but can't say which b/c of NDA tee hee"
he desperately wants to be a big dog but even jack ma is like who is this faggot get away from me

Tron is just proof that most people don't even understand the things they are throwing millions at, you can get "far" in life by lying and plagiarizing, and Veeky Forums is full of bottom-of-the-pyramid dwellers.

Here is my problem waking up this morning. I went to bed expecting that the Asian market who is familiar with BAOfeng to be very happy with the announcement last night, but waking up I can see they really didn't give a rats ass. The price has continued on it's downtrend even with this news last night. The price bump from the announcement didn't even bring it close to the 24hr high. This is not normal for good news being released.

You just blew my mind and possibly gave me the best advice I could possibly get. I will sell trx in percentages when the gains are there fromcnow on but like I said it's nice holding on to drgn (humble shill) since you get a slumber score which you can get discounted icos (not so humble shill). But seriously dude you did open my mind to a diff layer of the 'system'

Because there is more smart money in ASIA those who participated in the scam have abandoned ship. Denial is embedded in western culture. Keep praying to Justin and looking for a sense of community from other victims, but please do this on a platform dedicated to it that starts with the letter R. Your church waits for you. Go now.

Anyone,who, constantly shills and hypes and pumps their coin,the way this,chink does has no real product they are scamming you. This man is the physical embodiment of biz. Which is why I didn't get involved with this scam. Congrats on your gains though

Out of every argument I've ever heard about tron this one takes it all. The chinks are smart and greedy when it comes to money (cuckwage waiter) and some of the fud almost sounds too convincing. You're right about western culture tho. That part got me. We can learn a thing or two from different cultures. I'm with the chinks on this one.