Thoughts on OHNI? Shitcoin?

or worth investing?

All coins are shitcoins until proven otherwise.

yes. ohni transfers are also locked by the 1 anonymous developer. gl trying to buy any.. saged.

Im ganna bump this cuz i know john titor i ganna be booty blasted. The money ohni airdropped here back in august is worth 2k now and is holding steady. 5-10 transactions a day. Holy shit.

what does that mean? can't buy now?

Just buy it off of etherdelta. Dont know what hes saying.

I think there was IDEX as well. Don't remember the name of the 3rd exchange.

Fuck if i can remember. Also there is. Rumor that the binance team took a look at ohni and that is reason to why ohni is being bought up everyday right now.

>tfw sitting comfy with 20k OHNI that nobody can buy outside of ED
>tfw notice the obvious accumulation of ohni on ED

Not for long when the binance team gets themselves set for launch. We will be joining them.

Stocks dot exchange. Pretty sure they pulled a Gox.

I have 1.02M

Stocks had a shit layout and etherdelta is supported on blockfolio

Nah, Decentrex was the exchange I was thinking of.

>Etherium

>DO NOT BUY

The dev can and has locked individual wallets from spending before. Read the contract code he can freeze anyones balance.

Also they have changed their mantra a dozen times now, their ICO didn't raise anything, their website has been changed a few times but it's all just amateur smoke and mirror shit with no substance, no product etc.

>This is a copypaste getrich for the dev - DO NOT BUY

>This coin is a scam.
>Implying 90% of the coins talked about here aren't scams.

Dont do this

scam coin. was here when we hatched the shill plot originally.

DO. NOT. TOUCH. THIS. SHIT.

You'd be better off buying espers on yobit.

FUD ... screams of scam.... lol.... buying

You are going to end up buying this shit whether you like it or not. Just like how ripple was a scam too. Thats all im ganna say.

Sorry faggot. I already sold my free mill of airdropped ones and never looked back. the 2eth I got is worth a hell of a lot more now than an equivalent stack of onhi will ever be.

Enjoy getting justed and scammed if you buy.

>2 Eth is what his price was.

Enjoy your 6 months worth of Tendies, I guess.

its possible to sell this shit? i got 2 million in my MEW

Give it a year. If the devs are persistent you could be sitting on a gold mine. You never know.