Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptohaber/trons-whitepaper-is-copied-plagiarized-cefce74335ce
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah

nah

Iam so damn stoked about it

is probaby another rip off

When do normies wake up? Moon mission ready to launch.

lol

It's also confirmed by Baofeng.

Chinkcoin

>
>

fucking pajeets don't like free money

Also
>FUD Thread
>hundreds of replies
>Genuine news
>crickets

Tron will never recover after JUSTin's livestream
stay away from this radioactive shitcoin

we can deny it but the chinks will love this. 200 mill baofeng users, noice.

after all the FUD this coin needs more than just that to pump it back up. TA shows it should pump on the 11th. But the amount of FUD and hype influences the value too fucking much. Too fucking volatile for my ass, I'm dumping my 50k on the next pump

Guys FUD time is over. Accumulattion phase for the next moon is done. Better jump back in. This news plus the bounce back from ETH and BTC shit today will be big.

Actually the exact same thing happened to ANS.

Newnormie.

what do you mean as a chinese guy who doesnt speak good english?

what do you mean "the exact same thing"? what thing?

200k baofeng normies still not enough?

>200k
200M users.

>new parnership with some chinese shit
>can't even hit 900sat
>btc lower so even less cents anyway

Absolute piece of shit and seeing volume it must have legions of baghodlers

listen dipshit. he talked up his livestream for weeks like he was going to give a prestigious presentation in an auditorium and introduce his new hires from alibaba and microsoft at the podium, with everyone looking cool as ice wearing a suit and tie.
instead, he livestreamed from his fap dungeon while wearing an unwashed v-neck tee, with a fucking cigarette stained curtain from the 70s behind him. if you don't see the problem here then it's time to drink bleach.

>200 million baofeng users

>200k baofeng users

you guys cant even get the fucking number of users straight, you have zero comprehension of the size of baofeng, you just learned about the company's existence minutes ago.
this coin was definitely specifically created to trick white people into thinking it has major connections and momentum in le mysterious land of china, have fun taking the bait you stupid fucks.

Im ready.

Fuck you pajeets and your FUD.

Lets go!

Thank you user

Fucking interior designer pajeet

>instead, he livestreamed from his fap dungeon while wearing an unwashed v-neck tee, with a fucking cigarette stained curtain from the 70s behind him. if you don't see the problem here then it's time to drink bleach.
God dammit that made me laugh.
M8
It's not what you or I think sometimes that counts, it's about the general public. I bought shitloads of trx at 0.03 (AUD) and sold off at 0.35 Bought back in today at 0.17
I think the general public can make this dumb coin go places man

are you retarded user? How about you expand your world views by travelling and making friends with people of different cultures before you decide to FUD another country.

Baofeng is a NASDAQ listed public company http://
quotes.wsj.com/CN/XSHE/300431/company-people
revenue of 1.6b last year. Fucking inbred dumbasses who have never left their own country.

He is right about the livestream. It was not a good look.

yes, I agree. I imagine he wanted to do a variation of fireside chats but it ended up backfiring hard. He's most likely travelling constantly and meeting various investors day in and day out so he ended up livestreaming from a hotel room. Would've been best to not do it at all

>he livestreamed from his fap dungeon while wearing an unwashed v-neck tee, with a fucking cigarette stained curtain from the 70s behind him. if you don't see the problem here then it's time to drink bleach.

THIS! This is the exact same reason I sold my ETH at $6 when I found out Vitalik was a malnourished holocaust victim. Joke was on mETHheads too, he later cashed out at $7. And as you can see, I made a good decision because ETH is now in a big bubble and overpriced as fuck, retards have bought into a literal scam skelly coin kek. Can't wait for normies to who bought ETH to be dumped on. Glad I got out early and didn't hold that fucking shit.

Tron will be the same, mark my words. Sell now unless you want to hold the inflating bags of this chink.

Is this satire?

>That image
Fucking saved.

kek

Tron only has empty promises - an absolute SHITLOAD of empty promises. If you'd watched the livestream you'd know what I mean. JUSTin crammed his brain full of every possible buzzword to confuse normies into believing Tron is something special. His top priority is to dazzle only the lowest common denominator of mouthbreathing brainlet whites into believing he has a product. HE HAS NO PRODUCT. He has no idea how to make good on any of his promises. On the livestream he was begging programmers to join. How can you not see the sludge seeping through the cracks of this facade. Whatever faggot, enjoy your bags. Having said that, I can't even talk because I hold 208k TRX just in case normie fomo pumps the price.

What're his empty promises? Can you name a few? There were only a few notable things coming up like the NASDAQ company announcement which he came through on. What're the other empty promises that he has not followed through on? Genuinely curious.

legit commit suicide for not being able to tell. you will NEVER make it. nature fucked you from birth.

Normies are still holding their tron scam coins
Those are not the one you can count on to raise the price

vaporware wont go anywhere keep dreaming faggot

Ah so you are the slow little whale getting BTFO'd right now by the bigger whales.

Uptrending is starting, your FUD wont work anymore from now on.

>begging devs to join

It's an open source project retard. He's inviting people to participate. Justin loves decentralization and this is just an extension of that.

>no product

Not for long. Mainnet launching before Q1 ends. Also remember Justin never lets us run out of news, once this news cycle is about to end we will get the next round of announcements for the upcomming fortnight. Coinburn will likely get a date soon then mainnet after that.

how do you think you came out ahead in that deal you absolute brainlet? I have eth from around the same time as you, and I'm still selling a few a week since $500 - literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in the past 4 months alone.

you sold early you absolute fucking moron, huur durr I sold at 6, it's a bubble I was RIGHT!

>1300 ETH

missed out on literal lambo money.

fucking painful idiot

All he does is tweeting
What does he do that is actually productive for his company ?

It's just like that guy the big bang theory who go meets his old bully at the bar and that bully ask him to do some glasses to make 3D movies from 2D movies
He has the final product in mind but doesn't know shit about how it would work or if it's even feasible and just hopes he can get someone else to do it for him

Are you literally retarded?

>watches big bag theory
>do dumb to realize people on the internet have lives and do things outside of the internet

I bet you think people on forums are literally always there, just waiting around for you to log back in and talk to them, that they have no life and they never leave that forum.

If Trump can do a few tweets a day while fucking president, then Justin can tweet while being a CEO.

>I bet
You lost

Yeah im sure trump writes his tweets hinself

it has already bled back to what it was during the alt crash yesterday
dead coin

This. I stayed up fucking late to watch that shit and could feel profits being drained out of my body as the coin tanked.

TRX is a Chinese coin that made an announcement about a partnership with a large Chinese company at the peak of the Chinese trading day and the Chinese traders shrugged it fucking off. Tell me how big this partnership is again

Yeah I'm sure Justin writes his tweets himself too.

medium.com/@cryptohaber/trons-whitepaper-is-copied-plagiarized-cefce74335ce

What is this? I'm far too busy to read it properly and check on it now, I have 10k from should I dump it asap?

it's obvious you lead a sad life user. Get out there and experience life bud. You're never gonna wake up one day so spend the time you have learning about the world.

This is old news. Its been out for over 12 hours. Can't believe you plebs are sleeping on this still

It can only be burgers that buy the most obvious fucking shitcoin called tron being shilled by a chinese kid on twitter. Says a lot about your educational system.

why are you trusting this article in the first place. It's not reputable at all. Writer only has 115 followers on that site and has been a member since Jan, 2018. Less than 10 days user. Show me a real source for FUD and I'll take the time to think about it.

I'm not even from America bud. You don't realize how powerful networking is and still talk about how this "chinese kid" is shilling his coin. Guess NASDAQ public listed companies are also shilling his coins too but they're stupid as well right? You won't get anywhere with this kind of mindset buddy.

I dont trust them, I'm very busy at work and just saw the title and didn't have time to look into it

I don't have to get anywhere anymore "bud", I already made it and withdrew 2/3, still watching this shitfest is better than watching TV. This coin will die at some point, mark my words. It will be hilarious.

that's great user, glad you're happy with where you are in life instead of trying to achieve more. Hope you have a nice life.

Wtf r u talking about NASDAQ companies you fuckin pleb?

TRX is partnered with a NASDAQ company. Announced on both ends a few hours ago.

Baofeng Group Co Ltd.

I imagine we'll see mostly chinese listed public companies but it's a step in the right direction

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera → →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 180 satoshi

Can't find an open exchange for registration.

Nah.

FUD is in full effect and they're still years away from an actual product. Once it plummets below the mean, I plan to accumulate a couple million.

>Supported by Resetera
The neogaf replacement? Ahahahahaha!

Fuck. AHAHAHAHA!

Tron is literally closed source tard. Look it up before shilling.

it's on github for everyone to see... do some research before you spread FUD

No one is talking about the supposed plagiarized white paper. Im holding bags shitting blood for it to go back up. Bought 25k at .00000019btc

>25k
>Bags

Top kek. That's chump change.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Ppl just can't see the long term potential of TRX.

If you're a short-term trades fucker, you're right to stay away from Tron. If you are smart enough to hold it long-term, just DO IT. Justin Sun will show someday on each of yours major national tv channel giving interviews and shit.

TRX is the only coin I'm holding LONG 3x term, next year I'll buy a big house for my mom and the money will be far away from ending.

This Justin Sun fucks is the "G". Do you know those motivational book containing nothing but empty pages? That's what this guy is selling and he is doing a damn good job. I don't buy this partnerships bullshit. Nevertheless, crypto price defend mostly on hype, shill, and FOMO. TRX is a top shelf pyramid scheme.

absolutely nobody gives a shit about "the chinese netflix" with 200m users (read: accounts created, which means 90% of them are bots)
I don't think even the chinese do. Everything chinese is a scam.

I started trading with 50 usd, made it to 5k with random trades, sub,ark, ven, enj, and trx

>Uptrending is starting, your FUD wont work anymore from now on.
you can't be serious

I'm trying to be rich

why anybody would buy bags now to intentionally hold for years is fucking beyond me...

I divide my portfolio into BTC hodl, long-term hodl and short/mid-term trades. I advise you to do the same.

Lots of ppl won great money with ETH last year, but the real millionaires were holding it since it was a baby. And maybe they still are.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.

>lmao he doesnt know about the scam coin yet

dont tell him, he'll learn soon enough

g-guys you are spreading fud intentionally to accumulate rr-right ??

I wouldn't want to accumulate this. There are better, much lower cap, proven use case coins to pile into that will 100x this year.

TRX might pop up to $1 by EOY but it's a total crapshoot, as with any crypto, so I'll take my chances with other coins.

there is nothing to hold long term for anymore, you are here, you were the normie, we held for your arrival, we are in a bonus round now.

Such as?

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.

lmao i'll be the rich normie and you'll be the avarage poor redpilled guy on Veeky Forums

Still accumulating some of them, you'll find out soon enough.

Have finished accumulating DENT, CAPP, SNC and CND, so check those out.

Fucking weak ass partnership announcement. I was told by you guys it would moon this week, now I'm holding bags and bleeding in the process

Tron is building his fundaments, and Donald trump is scared.

OH MY GOD A NORMIE BAGHOLDER DOESN'T UNDERSTAND FUNDAMENTALS ABOUT CRYPTO THIS COIN IS DOOMED! DOOMED.

More normie fucking delusion

This one is so dumb I'm convinced it's a troll. Tron to buy LINK when?

Wait, this ISN'T a tron normie cringe thread?

My bad

Top kek