7 HOURS UNTIL LANDING PAGE RE-LAUNCH

ZEN is gonna pull a VERGE and moon 30X guaranteed. Better in every single way.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zencashofficial/status/950779258678448128
devweb.zensystem.io/
devweb.zensystem.io/mining-pools/
getzen.cash
zensystem.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, this is gonna top Monero, Dash and ZEC in marketcap.

Zen should be top 20coin. And it will. Zen and monero are two only coins which are really untracable. And did you forget teeka shilling it several times that it will have highest gains? I am talking about thousands of percent ROI. Get the fuck in idiots for once and buy low.

Allright bought a few hundred of them, Zclassic isn't going anywhere till the fork announcement, meanwhile; might as well get in on this

Last Chance

Where buy

Spectre is better

Whats landing page. You have to shill me real hard to buy on top of a 2x.

cryptopia & bittrex. we're all gonna make it zenbros

Teaser: twitter.com/zencashofficial/status/950779258678448128

Someone posted a secret link to the landing page somewhere, have to find it.

FOUND IT: devweb.zensystem.io/

Bittrex

Nice. How is this not priced in yet?

Also a test of the shillfactor of the thread. I am considering LBC also. Just by looking at the chart it seems that its at the start of a major uptrend. What do you guys think.

They are updating their homepage? And I should care about that?

nice....... NICCCCCCCCE.........

new long-term goals, more information on r&d partnership w/ iohk

Yeah. That sounds great. Real game changer. I, uhh, have to go wash my Ether tokens now. Ill catch you later buddy.

becuz u poor fucks love getting cucked and jUST'd

150USD soon. buy now if you dont hate money

What are you on about. The market is about to explode the next hours. I am just looking for good coins. ZEN could be that coin. But LBC also looks like its gonna have a run like last year. Not gonna buy in the middle of the pump anyways.

fuck that marketcap made me FOMO 1 BTC. Better 10x.

pump hasn't started, why do u hate money?

Too drunk to care. But this. Great coin faggots.

Because of you

I was about to do it, but I was riding dbc train. Is it not to late to transfer gains from dbc?

LOL, Nothing big, just a partnership with IOHK - the guys who made Cardano

I wouldn't sell your DBC yet, wait at least for the end of month, has still a lot of potential

you heard it. ZEN for president!

JUST BOUGHT 10K LET'S DO THIS BOYS

That is why I am not doing it right not, there is still a lot of room

ZENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna wait until it drops below 4. Then I am in.

Good coin cunts. Ignore at your peril.

just gonna leave this here: devweb.zensystem.io/mining-pools/

why you guys expecting zen to suddenly explode?

>Reply
Rebranding in a few hours, announcement of partnership with IOHK (Cardano creators) and rumored announcement of new exchanges

Shut this thread down fuckheads, I am still accumulating and eth transactions take a fuckton of time.

Use more gas. Pay an extra $2 to get 50x.

LBC has recently finished a major correction. and has good vol again
XEL has a very similar chart if your looking for good mid term gains

Free ZEN ever you 20hours here
getzen.cash

Feel free to thank me zniLWRMK11hNfULUjisLRsPe4pqdfsPXErd

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 140 satoshi

How do i buy this? It's not on Bittrex and Binance, though Blockfolia shows trading pairs there

Zcash is different from Zencash right

I saw someone post about the website leak and immediately got deleted. Anybody got a source.

ZEN is different from ZEC, it takes all the good research ZEC did and builds upon it. You can buy ZEN on Bittrex.

ZEN is on bittrex

still works for me: devweb.zensystem.io/

1m breaks soon
get in here boys

fuck me I wanted to start a new thread

How do i buy this? It's not on Bittrex and Binance, though Blockfolia shows trading pairs there

Zcash is different from Zencash right

ZEN is on Bittrex, stop spreading FUD

Phone messed up.
Forgot to set the trading pair to BTC in ProfitTrading app I use for Bittrex. Thx Veeky Forums

see u on the moon :)

>randomly buy zencash at 300k sats cause it has a nice logo
>all coins in my portfolio are down except ZEN

How large is a partnership with IHOK.

Aight only bought 21 ZEN, sold my ADA for it.

Rock hard boys my first moon mission is starting

Bought in, thanks for the post OP.
Reminded me that ZEN is far too low in market valuation as to the shitcoins (mostly) ahead of it.

black line was my entry on bittrex and the green are my take profits

I entered at 2.2k sats on polo and cashed out at 2x profit

and this is last year, notice the rising volume that's also happening right now. It's a no brainer, really

> How large is a partnership with IHOK.

Oh they're just the guys who did fucking CARDANO.

NANI?!

guys who are working on cardano are the same guys working on zencash's core product. solid devs

thx user

buy this faggots or at least explain WHY you hate money so much

Do you fucking brainlets realize that this is just a worse version of ZCL?

You must be the type of person that invests in ETC instead of ETH. ZEN came after we realized how shit ZEC and ZCL was.

New website is now live!!!
zensystem.io/

>zensystem.io/
fucking shit, we have to shill it to the twitter normies.

Shouldn't this be pumping much harder with the IOHK partnership?

Yeah they are doing a full media campaign today. Give it a few hours and you'll have missed the boat.

That's good to hear, i'm allready in though.

AHHH MY LTc tRaNsAcTiOn TAKES SO LONG AND THE PRICE IS RISING

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

wheres the price stopping ?

At hundred, get in before reddit does.

i try tooo mann but fucking bitfinex said transaction can take to 12 hours

god damnit just fomoed into buying this shit

its because of bitcoin u newfag
go back to stockmarkets if u cant handle it like man faggot

Biweekly update will happen in two hours and afterwards all the major announcements. Feels good being in ZEN since 5 usd. I shilled it on biz two times probably, noone listened.

I got in at $7, and have been hodling ever since. The tech is way more solid than any of the other privacy coins in the top 50.

GET THE FUCK IN!!! LOW MARKETCAP = MORE ROOM TO MOON!!! SECURE NODES = MOST PRIVATE.

Finally, this is getting some attention.A rebrand and some good marketing are just what this coin needs. To the moon bois

one of the only coins to not moon yet. i bet big on this. see you guys on the moon.

fuck this shitcoin

stay poor pajeet

It's not even about tech although it is the most secure in terms of privacy. Once DAO is complete every other shitcoin has NO EXCUSE to exist, especially those aimed at privacy. There will never be BCH vs BTC, ETC vs ETH in ZEN. It will be one immutable chain and hardforks decided by all-inclusive voting (not MASTERNODE holders, not DEV team, by anyone who owns 0.0000001 ZEN). Everything else working outside of this system or many others that will quickly follow in ZEN's example will be a fucking scam with no defense. What stops you to come and bring your vision into ZEN if it's truly unique? Certainly people will vote for whatever you're proposing. And if not then maybe you aren't bringing anything new to a table? ZEN will be de facto first of it's kind in privacy field.

Should I dump ZCL for this? How much will it go up in what time?

This must be the most no brainer moon mission since chainlink.

It will be 1000$ eoy at least , mark my words:

WHY DID I BUY INTO THIS

How long have you held it for? 30 minutes? why do u like to stay poor

Mining it now

Not enough volume on cryptopia for me to fomo into this :(

who hurt you to make you want to use cryptopia instead of Bittrex?

Bittrex wont allow me to make a litecoin address and the btc fee is too high for a poorfag like me FUVK

So use DOGE.

Can confirm his works, but is pennies every time . Who knows, maybe it will be a few hundred in a few years though.

Bittrex still isn't accepting new registrations, same for cryptopia shortly after I signed up.

nothing happens

still half an hour left, better strap in bucko

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

thank me later

oh i am wrong time zone, thats why

New Github slogan lol