CANYA feel it???

Here we go.

Kucoin listings never disappoint.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7pdp4f/daily_altcoin_discussion_january_10_2018/?st=jc8zfobz&sh=d031deaa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, not really.

This will be my ticket to 10k, I put in 1.5 ETH at $4

Its even on reddit now..
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7pdp4f/daily_altcoin_discussion_january_10_2018/?st=jc8zfobz&sh=d031deaa

Usually a sign a coin is about to explode

You guys missed all the coins on Kucoin. Dont miss out on this one. Even QLC was getting FUD and look at it now

>that volume

Pathetic

the face tfw when bough at the bottom of the dip

>the face tfw when bough
you have to go back

You guys all got your tokens? I didnt get shit yet. 1 eth deep. Fkn annoyed coinomi can eat a dick

Big sell walls

Its Kucoin, there are always sell walls that get demolished

Exact same here. 5 figures here I come

kek

>brought high as shit the night it came out
>sure it had dip and went up to go back down
>still slept comfy as fuck because I knew I had my canya coin at last
This shit is going to go off, you will fucking see this coin at $40 in a week

this man made me feel comfy yesterday when i bought at 3.3 - bless this creature of god

I fucking found out about this coin from reddit before it even hit an exchange, google ico and it popped up and I started researching more about it, I was so fucking pissed I realised I missed the ico when I found what I had discovered about this coin, this fucker is a highly valuable gem boys, I would consider holding for a long while if you got $4 and under, this is going to take you out of the poor house and into Lambo city my anons

Glad to be here for you user, just wish it wasn't such hard work making anons rich to be honest, all the wanting to be shill and questions about marketcap worries, so many silly lazy anons, they are like Nigerias scammers, cunts so lazy to even sell the scam hard to you, think money should just rain down on them

How long are you gonna hold it for brethren? what is a realistic EOM?

I'm holding till $10-12 then selling half and riding on the profit.

feels like the safest option at this point

I am no wizard with a crystal ball, but I would say we should be close to $30, maybe $40 dollars. You do realise this coin only has a total coin supply of 100 million, with about 30millon in circulation. Check out some stuff about the project, also huge things happening throughout the next two months, their will be so many fomo buys into this coin. Great short term but even greater mid term, you could definitely hold this gem long term though, it's totally up to you when you want to take your gains, but I would stay in longer rather then a quick gains approach. Look at PRL, trash fucking coin but pump to fuck, I have rid may of its waves but will not hold long term, don't trust it, this on the other hand, I could hold for an easy 6months to a year

>close to $30, maybe $40

Sorry mistake, thinking week or two, $45- $50

i believe in you user we will make it brother

ITS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

WHY DO U ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME ANONS U ALWAYS LIE

FUCKKKKKKKKKK

>buy in
>immediately lose money

Welp

The fuck you buy in ATH?

Have been pretty right so far, one thing I have notice with as bizralis is we are normally right on the mark with the price but on with the time, but by much though, quick and great example, link to hit $1 end of 2017, faggots were off by six days kek

Please dont buy anymore until my line of credit gets approved tomorrow

bought 1.5k at $4

Im getting a 10k line of credit tomorrow though and I was going to put it all in

you seem like a fucking top bloke i want to chat to you abour crypto for hours babe

Relax faggots, been doing it since added like most coins, faggots selling off from buying it cheap on ED
Not ath faggot, faggot wants more canya cheap

Kek, don't worry I don't blame you, I'm pretty amazing

I just sold

crash so I can buy more desu

DROP DROP DROP

is it on the rise ?