It's all in your head, guys

It's all in your head, guys.

Few things cannot be done by someone like you. The first thing you have going for you is that you (4channers) are more self aware than most other people. And that's all you need to make it. Listen to that little voice that tells you what you have to do.

This bitch died for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/79babaa5b1cb621f23affb16178bd9399b7da5a0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck is this and how'd she die?

Who is this asian goddess?

Her name is Cynthia and she died for your sins.

who's this bitch? she looks nice. i wanna buy a gf like her :(

Tineye yields no results tineye.com/search/79babaa5b1cb621f23affb16178bd9399b7da5a0/

But how? I need story for keks.

who?

Is this the girl they found floating in a water tank on top of a building? The one that ran an exchange?

Her mortal significance is irrelevant. Use her as an example for what salvation is still within your reach. Do not take this lightly.

no she is not Elisa Lam.

They all look the same to me, I guess.

and how does that make you feel?

Are you dumb? How will providing no context do any of that? Your thread is pointless. Sage

>The first thing you have going for you is that you (4channers) are more self aware than most other people
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*BREATHES IN*

Check'd.
>This bitch
How many bitcorns do I need to cum inside her?

it's true, most people who actively participate in maligned forums such as this, possess the ability to see past a false exterior. You guys know what you have to do. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

No amount of bitcoins will help you

>and how does that make you feel?
Horny, but in a rapey kind of way.

why do you think you feel that way?

Nordic genes expressing the the phenotype of a conqueror.

are you proud with what you have become?

My ancestors are smiling upon me...

...Can you say the same?

then for your ancestors, if not yourself, realize what you should have done and do it.

absolutely not, but i will.

>implying people browsing Veeky Forums are not more self aware than normies who think the internet is only facebook and google

who dis and how do i bone?

Ok, already in progress.
Now can we get the tl/dr on who she was and why she is significant to this thought exercise?

i think you are starting to get it.

This thread belongs in /b/, report this trash

OP is a shit eating retard

Buy UFR

Haha, alright then, I need to get to sleep. I'll refresh this thread in the morning, please nobody post content that will get it 404'd.

for your efforts

looks like this thread is about to close. Have a good night

Is that an abstract merchant in the background?

why is her nose all niggered like that

and what have you done to her OP
if she's dead, why
more pics

yes, how did you know?

nothing that wasn't already coming. No more pictures for the sake of my identity.

This thread is hilarious

looks like user is off his meds again.
my guess is hs crush

Sometimes I forget you're all fucking weirdos, and then threads like this remind me that I'm one too.

>This bitch died for you.
no she didn't, she just made poor choices.
burn the coal, pay the toll

what if the coal never existed and the toll was just you all along?

Don’t blame it on us asshole. Also good luck with the grave the ground is hard as fuck this time of the year.

pay attention to the grace that you are digging for yourself. My graves are dug.