Been in crypto less than a day, already lost 100’s

>uni student
>dump my quarterly food/book budget into crypto last night
>all the alt coins Veeky Forums told me to buy tank
>parents ask where the money they gave me went
>say I won’t be getting anymore because I blew it on stupid make believe money
Thanks Veeky Forums and especially whichever one of you pajeets told me to stay away from ETH and go heavy into alt coins.

Sucked in and fuck off

Hope you are real. Fuck off normie

But you learned and that's priceless. Don't worry, here everyone talks big, and then joins a reflink chain or begs for coins.

post losses.

Welcome to Crypto, don't put money in you're 100% not willing to say goodbye to and can afford.

sell as long as you still are at loss, op.

Almost same here.
>uni student
>dropped $500 week ago because why the fuck not
>have $800 now
Feels good

You are gaining valuable life knowledge. Id highly recommend you invest in shares and real estate. Dont bother studying market trends just fomo and you will make it. Thanks for your money

Le ebin normie meme! Back to /r9k/ you flaming faggot, why don’t you show me your real portfolio and not some LARP one you made to meme on Veeky Forums? Hard to have start up capital on NEETbux nigger.

>uni student
>dump my quarterly food/book budget into gym membership last night
>all the lifts Veeky Forums told me to do hurt
>parents ask where the gym membership they gave me went
>say I won’t be using it anymore because I blew it on stupid things that made me weaker
Thanks Veeky Forums and especially whichever one of you faggots told me to stay away from machines and go heavy.

>be me a few months ago
>first got into crypto days before the Great FUD of China
>lost heaps of money
>wasn't a faggot and held, bought more when things were cheap
>am now a literal millionaire

Learn, OP.

>be me, 3 weeks ago
>but 3k bucks into an altcoin that I researched and that I believe has a future
>already made 6k profit

You just suck OP

Dude, you just misunderstood what "bodyweight squats" mean. Also, stop wearing sandals to the gym.

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

Uni student
Dropped $500, 10 days ago
Have $2400 now.

U really don't understand how people manage to lose money on crypto.

You got in during one of the biggest alt bullruns in history. Everyone can make money in a bullmarket.

>Everyone can make money in a bullmarket.
hello

>I LOST MONEY YOU ALL HAD TO HAVE LOST MONEY, STOP LYING! IM NOT NORMIEEEE
And here I thought shilling coins was ineffective, nobody would be retarded enough to take the bait, especially on Veeky Forums.
Thanks for the free money, normie. DYOR next time.

You got jewed, mate.

>say I won’t be getting anymore because I blew it on stupid make believe money

LOL

don't day trade if you're in college just dump in some shitcoins and hodl and don't look

this. i know a millionaire and he went from 80 btc to 20 btc in his first try and then made a mil with those 20 btc (80btc=200k back then)

dont expect a huge gain without a loss somewhere. show them some success stories and they might understand.

inb4 ops parents throw their life savings at bitcoin and it crashes

Hundreds lol.. you only lose when you cash out just fucking pull the trigger Brenden you're never gonna make it

what did u cop help a pajeet out

AHAHHA STUPID IDIOT

IM A PAJEET I TOOK YOUR MONEY LMFAO IM GOING TO GO BUY A CHEAP HOOKER NOW

>buying green

DBC and KCS.
Got into DBC at 0.09 each and KCS at 6-8 each.
Both are pretty decent coins with guaranteed gains. I'd recommend you to buy now while it's still cheap.

Can we ban these street shitting niggers from shilling their poopy rupee coins please???? Seriously do they have bots shilling certain coins? Wtf Veeky Forums I’m just gonna hold even tho my parents demanded I cash out and to use that money for food but fuck these shitskins constantly trolling and shilling. I researched a few of the coins and they seem alright but in reality do you all even believe anyone is going to use something like LINK or IOTA in the future? Or is 99% of this bird just shills shilling their shit coins like I suspect and LARPers pretending to be rich after 3 weeks? I was hoping this would be my ticket out of a life of wage cuckoldry god damnit Veeky Forums why do you want to see your fellow anons fail????