Please rate my portfolio

Hi guys, I'm a chronic bad choice maker, but I've managed to get some
meager returns. Electroneum allowed me to double a small amount but I'm still in for more than I entered with. I chose these coins with a mixture of Veeky Forums lurking, journalism reading and intuition. I'm an artist and I generally earn jack shit. parents are retiring soon and I'm doing all I can to become less of a parasite. Kind of have nightmares about them entering frail care and me not being able to look after them. I won't turn down any advice, just please don't try to fuck me over

>65$

well its a good thing you have $2 in eth made some nice gains today

How can we rate your portfolio when there's nothing to rate?

OP earned himself a few gumballs from chuck e cheeses

yeah :/ I know

ur gona makes it user

we is alls gona makes it homeboi

are the coins shit though?

To be fair to op though this is my shitfolio

better have a doller in lisk and verge in case of potential moon missions to gain 20cent amirite

thanks dawg

we don't even have chuck e cheese here

nigga go all in on ICX before they launch the mainnet
easy x2, you're not gonna make by differentiating so much

>tfw your Binance dust is worth more than someone's entire portfolio

aight I'll give it a try

You should cash out to buy a ledger or trezor.

This wins worst portfolio of the week

If you're going to buy such shit just put it all in Eth instead

well, glad to win something. any suggestions?

Wait what? What is he going to do with a hardware wallet and no crypto?

Just hold Eth srsly

Sigh, that was a joke. He should have bought some VIBE yesterday. It's taking off due to the CES hype.

aight, will give it a shot

With a portfolio of your size id have at least 30% in btc to secure profits. You don't want to loose all your profit and only be able to buy a cheeseburger eoy when you could make it to double quarter pounder!

How about getting a job and starting with 1000 Usd fiat? You need too many x10 hits to get anywhere worth your time trading.

got some work lined up, hoping to add that a bit later. gotta pick the right coin this time tho

I'm ashamed to say this - but I started with $350. kind of hoping I can get it back one day at a time

thoughts Veeky Forums ?
think i ought to focus on fewer coins, not sure what to get rid of though

poorfag here

i only have $200 to invest and i had a couple questions:

am i too late to jump on the crypto train? feel like i missed the boat. is it worth it at this point?

and where are some good resources for me to do my own research and learn more?

thank you

Toppest of keks

at least its consolidated to a degree

I wouldn't hold eth. Do research and put everything in one coin. I wouldn't diversify at al untill you hit 800. Put everything in icx for example, not in coins that look like they may go down soon. Eth gains are too slow, i think.

thanks man, I'll do just that. appreciate the honest help

I started with 1k in june and have like 150k atm

I got JUSTED a couple times, u can do it

what do you mean by Justed?

Oh man whole 7.62 verge i think you're gonna be rich in few years

the best part is that it's dropped low enough that I can't sell it :/

I had 5k when it was 100 sats and i sold it during the time btc rose to 15k. Pic related is the way i feel about that.
ETH and XVG are decent but having most of your portfolio on ETN is gonna get you justed really fast. Also having portfolio worth $65 means you should just do high risk stuff because losing $65 doesn't matter at all.

10/10
absolutely beautiful

Please rate mine too

Am I too diversified?

Go all in on ethbet low market cap really low supply look how fun blew up ethbet is an easy 5x

Yes. Put all in ICX or BNB
If I had < 10k I would only hold a single coin at a time.

Motherfucker you are stacked, why are you in crypto to begin with?

Not enough risk to get these gains

your portfolio

if I knew where you'd live I'd probably have to kill you to put you out your misery

anything less wouldn't be humane

go work a fucking wagecuck job and drop real money into this shit you fucking retard. At best you'll have 1k by the end of the year

you can make that in less than a month of min wage kekery

>Please rate mine too
>$1.488

RacistNaziKKKBigotTrumpsupporter/10

LINK is good, you're gonna make some money from ARK in the short run, BNB will drop soon so i suggest selling it, VEN seems promising but don't personally own any and i don't know enough about ICX to say anything about it.