Shill me just one coin that might 3-5x soon ;_;

I already know what my future portfolio is going to look like...that is, if I manage to reach $10k by around February. I currently hold $1.3k worth of DBC and $400 worth of COLX, because I’ve done research on those. I have $1k worth of Ethereum that I want to spend, but unsure what to go for now. Pls help ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/billionaire-token/#charts
reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/7pd0sn/obsidian_to_create_decentralized_exchange/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FlypMe (FYP)

>shapeshift-like exchange, except not run by jews
>easy to use for normies
>50% profit sharing
>profit off normies
>only 30m market cap
>volume increasing every month, Oct: 16btc, Nov: 42btc, Dec: 168btc, first WEEK of january: 100btc

This one is going to be huge

Appc on binance now. Thank me later

This has caught my interest... How does it work?

CanYa coin

Look up hst, just do it. And go all in. Req is a way bigger but safer choice.

ODN, it should go without saying by now

ZCL

This. 2.5k in right now. This is going to take me to 10k.

the profit sharing? or the exchange it self? Im assuming you mean the profit sharing cause the exchange is one of the easiest exchanges around.

all you have to do is have FYP tokens in a wallet you have control over, so not an exchange but something like MEW or any ethereum wallet you control, than when dividends are paid they will be paid the wallets holding FYP, dividends are paid out in ETH

All in FUN

COSS BNTY PBL You welcome.

this

I'm actually surprised Veeky Forums is shilling a good coin for once

Why the fuck would you use this. The rate is awful, just use shapeshift. There is no point of using it unless you own tokens yourself.

Why?

I mean the exchange how does that work, and what about the rates ?

creativechain (CREA): multimedia blockchain P2P marketplace for distributed intellectual property. more power to artists by avoiding intermediaries and abusive content distribution laws => www.creativechain.org

> less than 10mil market cap
> actual minable coin, not a poor erc20-scamtoken
> has had longterm organic growth
> website and platform look just beautiful
> active github
> platform testnet finally started just a few days ago, full launch end of jan
> marketing literally just beginning
> similar to POE but with 40x smaller market cap
> telegram already has 1000 members

imagine instagram/patreon/vimeo on a dezentralized ecosystem for content creators with blockchain proofed timestampend licensed copyright. the creators can sell their content or their copyright (or just parts of it), they get royalties, microdonations from likes/upvotes, popular content gets extra revenue through a fund, due to creativechain's decentralized nature the creators can't get censored and without middlemen like patreon et al. no one is taking a huge cut from the creator's revenue.

look how easily polarising figures get banned from patreon, youtube or twitter. look at the viewerbase of those polarising figures. then look at this project. cha-ching

BCPT

intensecoin

LUX

Go all in Canya coin. You'll have your 10k within 2 weeks, tops.

QLC on KuCoin but hurry the fuck up

DYOR instead of of mindlessly believing anons, and this is coming from someone balls deep into CAN

ATS at a 3.5m mcap and FLT coin 7m mcap def can see 8-10x on each

Look into UFR. It has a low market cap and could easily 5x-10x

Ufr, Hush, Eng

COSS, FDX, FYP

Has it got more moon left in it?

and who the fuck is going to pay fir shit content?

t
a
u

UFR, DOT, EBET (this is the best answer)

Canya will prob go to 10$ at least. Although you should have entered at 3$.

If you are looking for something safer buy ETH and BCH.

Here's my code. 1crec

Billionaire coin (XBL)
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/billionaire-token/#charts
Easily 2x by the end of this weak

SPANK CHAIN

Upcoming exposure at AVN

Shilled by industry mavens

DOT. Very unknown exchange coin. Has mooned a bit, but will go x10 from here on easily.

Obsidian devs are low key making their own exchange and of course it will use ODN as the main currency. Other than this it's about due time for it to get on a larger exchange than Cryptopia. Could be any day now actually.

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/7pd0sn/obsidian_to_create_decentralized_exchange/

This. I mean picrelated.

what's the market cap at the moment??

$HTMLCOIN

> by the end of this weak
> this weak
> weak
nice try pajeet

ENG

Why is that brah? It's already mooned hard.

This OP.
It's taking off right now.

It's on cryptopia

Dat half billion mcap though

fucking shitcoin. The bags feel heavy af

Doesn't matter. This is a solid project with tech better than 80% in the top 30. Can see it at least triple in price in January.

xcxt on craptopia

MDS

Then sell you mong, i will gladly take your bags

Is it too late to get in?

Go to coinmarketcap, find a 100MM marketcap COIN (not token) with a cool logo and clean website. You're welcome. (Notice every coin in the top 20 is a coin not a token).

BURSTmarine here

I've got 25k of these things and it's going up to $1 by Feb. And potentially $5 by EOY.

Chinese coin already listed on Huobi and Gate.
It has a great white paper and a good team, but what makes you think there will be a lot of interest in the next month?

Already pumped x15
Enjoy buying icobags

Every coin is up from ico you retard.
Nobody cares.

dcorp

If u looking for short gain u can easily ×2.5 ,buying act now then selling right before the fork two days from now

CREA 10 mil marketcap

ADST safe x10

It alkready has a 400 million marketcap lmao. Look at pol, only 64 million atm, you might want to wait a bit it's droppping atm.

$15 million mcap, but low volume. Please shill me. Why is this a safe bet?

creativechain is the most solid and realistically ambitious low market cap project imo

>except not run by jews
Nvm then

Still in ICO, 24h or so. Was a fair ICO running for a couple of months, dev's were working with their own funds.
Better product than their competitors. AdEx got 170MM market cap right now with way less product (nothing public right now).
Own blockchain with 100k tx/s to handle the requests. As you see, already on exchanges.
If you hold tokens, you will get a comission on the platform fees. Media buying platforms have several millions daily volume, that's why I know that it will make mich richer than BNB.

And regarding the volume, some guys buy from the ICO contract and sell on exchanges to arbitrage a little bit. Smart money buys from the contract.

This. CREA is amazing.

FLT

So much this, biz was too stupid and tried to pnd FLT. People in the discord know its true value, know the work behind the scenes and hold comfy.

Will look on your other suggestion

>only on etherdelta and hitbtc
these both seem very dodgy and I doubt normies even use these exchanges. or do the normies who we profit off not even have to hold this token

Yenten. Yenten guy said that ripple would burn. It has. All in on yenten now. Satoshi is back and he's pissed.

Lamden TAU, srsly buy the dip. It will be next to neo and cardano or surpass them...

Check Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera → →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price went from 140 satoshi to 180 satoshi

Lol I think given the number of btc satoshi can drop into yenten you ate fucking wrong

Buy and hold yenten if you want to be the new masters of the crypto universe. End of story.

how did CAN get a 400 million market cap already? did that all come from EtherDelta?

more like jenkem

– APPC

– CAPP

– QLINK

they dont have to hold this token, just buy through the easy-to-use exchange

buy nuls also
use my ref link

benutzt meine referenzlinks ihr kotnascher
7Pddd7

but why do I have to risk using those exchanges?

Unironically TRX, mooning in 3-4 days

lol bagholder spotted

I actually just went all in today

– APPC

– CAPP

– QLINK

all 3 didn't moon and will in 2018!

I know the CAPP team from having worked on VR projects in Ecommerce before -- what's the story with this one I feel like they already did the ICO and it didn't work out that great?

This

I know I am and consider helium.

Lux you tard

What exchange?

LBC

QLINK

the same people who pay for shit content already?

Shapeshift is an irs/fbi honeypot

Canya