BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!! UFR (Upfiring) is going moon!!! I just bought a bunch, and so should you!

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!! UFR (Upfiring) is going moon!!! I just bought a bunch, and so should you!

Don't want to lose more money in bad investments? Then just buy UFR! 4 real, nothing will give you a better profit! Just check the graph!

BUMP this thread so everyone can see!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Convinced me. in at 100k .

i need a bounce fuck it lets go

discord link?
will buy if you provide ur shill link

Those who don't get on the UFR train will be left behind ad deserve to be poor.

fuck off and learn to spell sandeep

UFR to the moon soon, baby, guys buy as much as you can we will soon be onboard of the UFR rocket.

im already in user

I'm all aboard the UFR money train. Went all in

Time to make UFR the new XRB!

PRAISE UFR RIDING THIS BITCH UP TO $30 CHOO CHOO

Will it reach neo levels?

>cryptopia has 5k withdraw limit
>send in 4.5k 5 days ago, buy 8k ufr
>now worth 22k
>cant withdraw my ufr

Is this a pump n dump? Convince me why it's a legit coin.

lol, why the fuck would this be a pump and dump lasting for weeks? use your noggin

also, why the fuck should we convince you? This shit is a guarenteed moon mission, look up what it does yourself faggot no one is going to spoonfeed you free money if you can't take 10 seconds out of your day to go to cmc and look it up then you deserve to be poor

Honestly maybe, I can easily see it hitting ~30 and once the desktop comes out I can easily see this hitting $200+

some people on here shill their coins by listing all of the good points about it. it's literally gone up more than 400% this week. there's a chance cunts wanna dump their bags after shilling it all over Veeky Forums. now be helpful and tell me why you like the coin

lmfao

SHITCOIN shilled by a discord group named /shill/.

They know that this coin is completely useless as nobody will ever use that shit in the torrentscene.

SCAM

also Veeky Forums already exposed their shitty discord shill group. ...

ok have craptopia account pending for level 2 verify, hopefully my gains dont shoot past 50k before it finishes or im fucked

Fixes torrenting completely, i'm a long time torrenter and this shit would be amazing if it was really out, I would use it everyday and I know all my friends have agreed when I asked if they would actually use something like this. Not much more to say about it honestly, it WILL take over the torrenting scene and become the go to for global denentralized torrenting whether either of us want it to or not, the project is solid as fuck and just makes so much sense

It literally pays people to make sure everything on the internet is available. You will never see a dead torrent again. UFR will go to $10 FFS

lmfao at what? Learn to read market caps and supply dumbass, if it got into the top 20 it would be over 200 per coin, which when the desktop version comes out is easily possible

your post doesn't even make sense

>gone up 400%
>bags

what bags faggot? it could drop 200% and i'd still be up 24 thousand

lmao

they'd be bags for whoever buys if it dropped 200%

Are you fucking retarded?

SHITCOIN SHILLS EXPOSED:

cautious and inquisitive as to why you think it's a good purchase. the reaction here makes me think that you're teenage pajeets who are pumping it up

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Do you just copy past this in literally every thread you see?

Nah, there are people who shill this coin, but they have very little impact on it because they're all broke as fuck

SeeThe retards don't realise that the shill groups are actually detrimental to the coin

they make it out to seem like a scamcoin. if it's actually good tech, i'll invest. i'll need to read their whitepaper

S C A M : imgur.com/a/QORqg

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Are you retarded? The shill group has nothing to do with the coin. I've joined their Discord and got banned for telling them to stop being Pajeets and being obvious with shilling because it actually makes it look like a scam coin

Just because these fucking morons are shilling, doesn't mean the coin is a p and d you dopey fuck

It's decent enough to be in top 200

Pnd coin don't buy guys it's shilled by shillgroups
>+100%
obviously pnd good job but I'm not buying obviously there's better options out there
>+200%
the pnd will soon be dumped don't buy
>+300%
obviously soon t-this will c-c-come to an end soon Pajeets
>+500%
-------
YOU ARE HERE
-------

Now that the PnD is done..

Honestly, UFR was some solid shilling. Great memes, plenty of "individual" posters in threads.

You should be proud of yourselves for manipulating this imageboard to the extent that you did. How did you organize so well?

is it possible that filthy poo in the loo pajeets wanna dump it on some dumb fags before it plummets? if it's actually good tech and there's good hype, then it'll continue to rise, like many low market cap coins do after going 500%

STFU discord shill.

what a useless SHITCOIN!

lol nice try shill faggot. It doesn't matter what you say.

stay to the facts:

– UFR will never be supported or accepted by ANY torrentsite/tracker/uploader (just ask in the scene, they already laugh about that scam)

– you shill that SHITCOIN with NO USECASE 24/7 - it's fucking annoying

imgur.com/a/QORqg

Can't believe people were falling for this obvious shill job.

HURR DURR LET'S MONETIZE SOMETHING THAT ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO DOWNLOAD THINGS FOR FREE

Dumbest piece of shit ever. Fuck UFR shills

You can make gains too, no need to be salty about our brilliant torrentcoin.

Lads, I'm agreeing with you. It always was useless. But a lot of people got rich off it. I wanna get rich too and I'm asking how these guys organize themselves.