amazon.com/Technical-Analysis-Financial-Markets-Comprehensive/dp/0735200661
mrjbq7.github.io/ta-lib/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you buy lmao

don't fret it will go back up eventually just hodl

i did the same

>buy high
>sell low

Dude seriously you need to sell this now. You're down 40% and the binance listing eill initiate another dump. Some whale might actually dump on kucoin right before the binance listing too

Sold 525 lamden tau for 1k pfr just before is 2x. Hopefully make it back with pfr. Also reading bitcoin threads in /b/ a few years ago thinking its bullshit, how I wish I invested.

So you recovered already

It's hilarious watching people shill the coin after buying in early and then the people that buy in near the peak do the same.

I bought TRX and still hold it

Went all in TRX 2 days ago.
Gone from 3.1 ETH to 1.7

It was eth

DNA.

Team hypes massive news will be released, hype goes up, people are buying in. Be a newfag, made some nice gains recently, sell everything including LINK, go all in.

Team tweets that they have secured a partnership. Price tanks.

Team tweets again that they have secured another partnership. Price tanks even more.

Panic selling starts. Panic sell at 50% value for BTC. Wake up next day, say fuck it all, sell BTC for USDT. Miss BTC bullrun the next day. FOMO into BTC. BTC crashes. Panic sell at loss again.

tfw

Get a book on TA, read half of it, start understanding what's happening. Study which coins survived BTC crash, buy these (ICX & LINK).

My portoflio value is now nearing the pre-fuckup level.

Check out VIBE. Bought in today at 40k sats with 5 BTC worth.

GZ to me. the brainlet day trader.

>sats
Lmao

Me last night

Your dubs lie. Don’t encourage the normans to read or research anything. Just make them foam at the mouth with FOMO, then leave them holding bags.

>falling for meme triangles

>be kucoin
>be crap exchange
>"oi lads how can we get more pajeets use our shitty exchange, the second bittrex and binance open again were gonna get fucked"
>see bitgrail
>they make a killing with xrb
>"lets list xrb"
>list it 10$ higher to lure even more pajeets in
>fuck up so goddamn hard your whole node catches fire and the website almost crashes completely
>freeze everyones funds for 2 days

the result is pic related

>went all in on TRX before 22nd
I lost literally all my gains I had made in the month prior

Wrong wallet.
Oops, coins lost.

Wait isn't it like only 10% down from ath ? Even if you bought at the fucking top it's maybe 12%.

If that's your worse trade ever you're either extremely new or just lucky.

Bought UTK at 17 cents and sold it at 39. If I held for a little bit longer I could have made. 2k more.

I too always sell too early.

>.035
>.022
>10% down
Nigga what??

its easy to HODL when things are down but the temptation to realize your gains is a big one.
how 2 iron hands when things are up?

I bought XLM at $0.30 and didn't sell the obvious top even though I knew it was a top. Cause I "believed in the project".

I seriously want to kms

jesus
that's what you get for your weak hands

which coin nigga?

Perfectly timed. What coin?

> buy 100k TRX @ 4800 sats
> sell 100k TRX @ 4400 sats

> buy 11k REQ at 7c
> sell 11k REQ at 30c

> daytrade 9k LINK into 5.5k LINK

> buy ponzi pokemons, get gains, reinvest into it
> at least 3 ETH were locked in there

Is there any hope for me?

meh i boght at 5900

Hopefully this will drive normies away and drive down prices, so i can slowly buy under-priced crypto until next summer it booms again.

That fucking feel. And now I refuse to sell at .50 because I believe in the imminent moon to 1.50. Belief is gonna bleed me dry...

stop daytrading

Same here brother. We're gonna fall or make it together.

I fell for the muh opportunity cost meme and listened to what someone else did even though i already did my own research. Its not all bad though, sold it all for ven and im up 300% on that but I would of made 40k more if i fucking held. Im slowly getting over it however ive been depressed as fuck so it doesnt help. Seriously want to kms every time i look at that graph and sometimes i break shit out of rage. Sometimes i randomly get extremely angry because this happened and flail my arms.

at least u had some fun eh!

buying litecoin

I stopped

Now I wanna get enough kucoin refs to waste their comission money on it, first.
Somehow I got 15 refs, but those fuckers are cheapskates and seem to have never even used their accs.

Despite all this, I went x4 since September, which is really funny.
Even a retard such as me can make money in this market

it's a lesson a lot of us learn bud. don't be preoccupied with the gains you potentially could've had. Focus on the next thing that will get you that 40k user. Hope you make it.

You'll never lose money selling when you're up m8. Dont get emotional over it. Markets crazy. Play smart and you'll come out ahead

8 btc for a half ounce of molly

At the time it was the best trade I ever made

Close second is liquidating 25 eth and 20k sub for btc to get those sweet b2x fork coins

At least you didn't buy b2x futures

>Bought confido at 20 cents. Rode the wave to +$1 and didn't sell. Held to the very bottom.
>FOMO'd onto TRON at .21 cents.

>technical analysis

Which book

Yup same thing happened to me with antshares though but that one was my fault, sold right before the rebranding to neo. With this coin however I legit sold and 2 days later they get an award from the chinese government lol I honestly couldn't stop laughing when i found that out i was legit losing my mind haha but im much better now. I think ive already made it desu I just need time. I started with 1k$ dec 2016 and now I have 220k$ or so.

Yup but im all in at this point. either I come out a millionaire or I lose it all. Really happy about all my current positions except for 1 which ive held since july and it has only been bringing me down but I really believe in the project. Its legit at a bottom right now but new stuff is coming out next month so It should see some action.

this
and not selling it a few days ago when it passed 300

Which coin was this?

I bought LINK, OMG and BAT during september and they have just recently started recovering

Buying ripple at 3.09
Pls bounce back

amazon.com/Technical-Analysis-Financial-Markets-Comprehensive/dp/0735200661

A pro TA fag posted on Veeky Forums the other day and said he and everyone else at the firm was learning from this book when they were starting. It's fucking worth its weight in gold. At the minimum you will know how the pros trade so you won't be fucked over by them.

Same, but at 0.033 instead

Pls shill me on this bottom coin

> how the pros trade

Example. Internet gurus say that you should buy when RSI drops below 30 and sell when it rises above 70. Pros buy when RSI drops below 50 and sell when it rises above 50. Charlie Lee (who was a futures trader before making LTC) did his famous LTC exit when RSI crossed 50. People who bought his bags had absolutely no idea they were bags in the first place.

RSI is, like all other indicators, complete shit. Get yourself some historical data (e.g. 15 years of the DAX index) and backtest a trading strategy based on indicators. Not a single indicator is consistently better than random chance. In fact most of them give so many false signals that they end up worse than a coin flip.

>be 2013
>day trading will be fun
>buy 600,000 shares @ .006
>stock goes too .02
>don't sell because greedy
>next day SEC shuts down symbol

That was a fun way to lose 4k. I've still been too much of a pussy ever since to get back into high risk trades.

Its MTL. Nice quads btw.

>made 220k from 1k in a year
Yes, you are definitely making it.

im down like 50 bucks on stox from last summer, aside from that though every other shitcoin i'm holding is green now, bear market soon boys.

Seriously, I don't understand why people keep praising RSI. Literally all it does is mirror the up and down swings.

Trading on RSI alone like a bot will bleed you dry shortly, yes.

RSI is a very powerful indicator, but you have to understand what it actually measures. Hint: it does not tell you if the price will go up or down.

Xlm 90cents

>trades stocks
what a fucking faggot

verge

>Trading on RSI alone
I tried every indicator in this library (mrjbq7.github.io/ta-lib/). With various different strategies and combinations of indicators, price management, etc. Sure, some years/months indicators work well (heavily trending markets), but whenever things go sideways all hell breaks loose. Even if you don't act until volumes are high enough, or the ATR is wide enough, it is impossible to tell that the market is moving sideways (and will continue to do so) when you're in a sideways market.

I bought at 1.8$ and feel like shit, I can imagine being in your situation. Yet.

Is that really a bad trade though? Much better than buying at the top. In fact, assuming you didn't go all in right there (you're never supposed to) you should still have some reserve funds to add more for every little bit it goes down.

Literally the first thing Murphy says about indicators: indicators are only useful in a sideways market. When in trend, trade based on meme lines. Also, there is a whole chapter dedicated to explaining what "when in trend" EXACTLY means. Hint: timescales.

That's why TA is an art. It cannot be programmed. (Okay, it can, but not in a naive way).

In situations like this, I feel you should be able to sue the SEC.

literally a case of:

>user sold, pump it.

fuckin hilarious

I started investing last fall. And it just begin with me trying to cut my spending by putting 75% of my savings on fucking low interest bank deposit that ended on Dec 12th. The month before was a month of horrible fomo that I couln't buy too much crypto.

Buying DBC at ath thinking it was steady assured growth

It's the Veeky Forums way.

Or sell one candle later at 7% loss and move on. You should know when to cut your losses and when to HODL.

Buying BTC at 19.

I can relate

Bought on the morning of the 7th for 0.44.
Sold for 0.45 yesterday before going to bed, because NO GAINS OTHERS COINS OMG DINO. Woke up today ready to kms. It will never ever go back down.

always wait for bullish confirmation after the crash goddamit... in other words, always get in on the 1st green dildo, that minimizes the risk of the dump to continue

you at least made a profit

What does Veeky Forums think about Po.et

I've only lost money and its been 6hrs

mm why did you bought it?

>po.et
>poo eet
>pa eet
>pajeet
that said i don't know anything baout it

well its trend makes me think its gonna spike soon so yeah and im pretty much day trading when i can, quick trades for small profit. I dont wanna back out of it though

last week

> all in on tron
> change mind and go all in on PBL
> tron 3x moon
> PBL slow bleed -25%
> sell low, all in on PRL
> slow bleed -20%
> never again

Guess when I bought into stratis

Green = buy
Red = sell

Oh good, I'm not the only one that bought PBL high and sold low

lern to HODL

Last night when VIBE launched on Binance I fucked up bad

bought XLM for 4 cent, sold 6 months later @1 cent

Something on coinexchange.io that got dumoed two decimal places

There's gonna be some announcements on the 24th I believe. Just hodl and forget about it for a couple weeks.

Numeraire

bought xlm at 63 cents thinking 60 cents was going to be the bottom. I was so wrong. I hope it goes up end of month but I doubt it and will be stuck with these bags until at least feb.

If you bought this coin in the low 50 cent range sell and move on because youll lose even more money when this goes sub 50 and stays there in two days.

XLM and fairX is having delays and with the whales holding this coin down this isnt going to go anywhere but down for a long time.

Marrying my high school sweetheart, it didn't work out, 3 years later she took half my shit.