Ignite Ratings ICO

You pajeets need to quit shitting your money away with PnD's.
First decentralized ratings platform for digital assets, ICOs and cryptocurrencies.
tzero partnership, cap has been halved, credit card deal in place. What more do you cucks want? ICO in 5 days
igniteratings.com

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/press-release/ignite-ratings-token-sale--15th-january--worlds-first-decentralized-selfregulating-investment-20171213-00459
tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tzero/overstock connection is huge (1.8 billion revenue)

G-guys, I think I'm starting to develop a case of yellow fever. The weird thing is she's not even yellow.

Moar pics from this angle

thanks op, now I have to jerk off for the third time today.

Rate the ass!! This shits even getting shilled on nasdaq
nasdaq.com/press-release/ignite-ratings-token-sale--15th-january--worlds-first-decentralized-selfregulating-investment-20171213-00459

>Shilling an ICO that is not LALA
Better get into LALA if you want an easy 10x.
Currently in ICO since last friday with a hardcap of 150M and 116M already sold. 1 ETH will currently get you 10K LALA. Once it hits the exchanges after ICO you'll easily see this thing blast to $1 straight with no brakes. And if the hype persists, you might even see a $10 breakout.
Get in while it's hot and use my code to get additional 5% LALA as a bonus on your purchase tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
Don't miss this railgun, user.

Why are japs so fucking hot in their one-pieces?

GD I love ico season. Yet another 5-20x er. Hahahahaha

index fund? this like a crypto hedge fund?

>refugee coin

this girl is asian. I suppose I'll give this coin a look...

Be smart about his, user. You can ride the hype of whiteknights and enjoy a curry on the way. Then, once the hype slows down you get the fuck out, and let that piece of shit coin rot.
Do or don't, but don't come around whining when you could've made easy money with this scheme.

Yes. And its powered by wisdom of the crowd. Its a good project.

t. Whitelisted already

What's your ID for the referrer ?

This, Dadi maybe one more. Together with Apex, im reaching 1 mil this spring

This user knows this is going 5x min. listen or stay poor

If you cucks are going to rate ass atleast do it right

I give this ass All my eth that's not going into Ignite!

>20 replies
>no referral shilling yet
That's a new

Somebody post their ID so I can grab the benefits from having been referred; mine's Markus if you need one as well

fuck it, i'm going in

Reddit comment

Post a decent sized one at least.

Got some if you guys want them

I wonder where they all swim.

In any case there's a plan. Get 10x on Ignite. Leave half in Index to cure all my STD's. Spend other half as a lifeguard on Asian swimming pools.

I registered...
You can use "skipjack" as referrer for 2,5% more coins

My Referrer is 'Shakas' if anyone needs one!

Can you transfer straight from binance to an ico? Or do you have to transfer to wallet first