Accumulate VEN, dummy

Accumulate VEN, dummy.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mitchellnz/an-unbiased-review-vechain-d24e4d69b9c0
breyercapital.com/portfolio/#crypto
breyercapital.com/portfolio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just hit the wallL!!!!!

not ready for liftoff. Hopefully the whales keep it down for another week or so till rebranding.

delet diss
im not dun acoomolatiing

Stop shilling VEN. This coin does not need shilling for it to moon. Just accumulate quietly. During this dip I've moved 80% of my portfolio into VEN.

medium.com/@mitchellnz/an-unbiased-review-vechain-d24e4d69b9c0

Read this article and now i am less bullish than before. Pretty detailed and the doubts are making me concerned. Your opinion?

kys mitch.
we’re are gonna be laughing at you why you continue to be poor writing shill articles on medium

Already 70% of my portfolio (thogh it's only 120 ven).

nice picture user

haha literally a wtc shill. you cant make this up

>breyercapital.com/portfolio/#crypto
I think Mitch is a moron.

Who the fuck is mitch?

I am holding 52k right now and trying to stay objective about my investment. Think you don't care about your investment at all. JUST SHILL GOGOGOGOGO MOON

only the author of the article would post that here
a literal nobody (mitch campbell)whos opinion would never be sought after. have fun waiting for ven to go back 1.5 you wtc inbred shill

It is literal the first url in google, when you search "vechain medium blog" - originally wanted to read the new blog post article from VEN, but whatever...the article has so many flaws anyway

>7 followers

ven is the comfiest hold ever.
Crazy walls, and it still only goes up.
Look at the 1d chart.
Hitting ATH after ATH even though the market is bearish.
Once the walls drop we will triple in a day.

breyercapital.com/portfolio/

good news
what is circle?

743 am I gonna make it?

Yes. Poorfag with 302 here.

It’s really really badly written.
govornance system???voting??
Even a single ven will generate Thor.

300 venlet reporting in. If this could be worth 10k and over I would shit my pants.

Never seen such stable and uprising coin with GODAMN 190 BTC WALLS, this shit will moon so hard. Its going to kick TRX off the top end of the month.

Mfw everyone is crying about the "dip" and you are full comfy mode in VEN. We're gonna make it boys.

It won't stop at TRX's position. This will go straight into the top 3 and is going to chase ETH.

2500 Vechain shrimp reporting in.

Will I make it?

I am expecting 500 USD at the end of the year. Do your own math.

Shredding through walls without breaking a sweat. It's hitting 5$ dollars in a few hours.

Going up up up

Holding ETH and VEN, am comfy

shit im starting to fomo. I dont want to buy anything over 5$. How likely is it that we break 5?

End of week at a conservative guess

QLC and VEN here

VEN shrimpo here.... Not gonna make it, but I'll make some.