OBSIDIAN BITCH

Just your daily fucking Obsidian thread. How much you hodling, buying? Is your lambo going to be sea spray green?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5192556#p5192556
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How much you hodling, buying?
Why should I tell a random stranger that?
>lambo
Fuck off faggot

You wasted 10 seconds of your life just to let everyone know you’re a smegma imbibing, forskin sniffing, standing water drinking, vaccine denying, Intel cpu using, grandma fart sniffing, battery swallowing fucktwat?

Only 1 masternode. Wanna kms for falling for the fud and not picking up more masternodes for cheap

Think it is too late goys?

>file name

Hell nah. We’re going to 500 mil mcap once their tech starts getting released. Jump in nigga.

Oh wow you're right, market cap still low. I put .1 BTC in this and Lambden. To the moon!

only 1 masternode here as well. i almost fucking sold because of the fud but i’m glad i at least have something, comfy 400% gains

What does this shitcoin even do

I do love the colors and the logo desu, talk to me anons, what exchanges?

We will sorta make it user.

I put 1ETH into the ICO so about 2000ODN. Am I going to make it goys?

WHY THE FUCK IS THE WALLET ALWAYS OUT OF SYNC

unironically 11 master nodes.

Blockchain platform for apps. There will be an exchange app on it as well with ODN pairs.
Normies will be all over that.

That's a long way off though and in the short term the price will rise because it will be listed on a larger exchange than Cryptopia.

>tfw could have been staking for months but this thing's shitty wallet never syncs and none of the fixes worked
I'm not even sure I could cash out if I wanted to at this point.

only on cryptopia. i would explain what it does but i’ve done it a million times this week. gonto their website and join the discord group. it’s a platform that is building anonymous applications off of it, first a messenger, then social media type thing, then a decentralized exchange

What exchange is this on?

literally look at the post above you bro you people are hopeless. you will always be broke, you’re fuckig stupid and need to be spoonfed

I'm being spoonfed cash tho

FUCKING THREE MASTERNODES SINCE 0.22$ AND COMFY. LAST DAYS MADE ME HORNY AS FUCK. NEVER FELL TO THE FUD OF YOU ASSTURDS. EXPECTING ANOTHER 10x YOU DIMWITS AND THEN I FUCKING FAP UNTIL I DIE WHEN THIS HITS 500M MARKET CAP. THEN I AM DEAD AND HAVE NOTHING GAINED BY IT BUT HELL IT WAS WORTH IT.

PS: EAT SHIT FAGGOTS AND YES CAPS LOCK YOU SUCKERS.

What's a master node? How much is that?

err typo, I meant: thanks for shilling me this gold nugget some weeks ago, random anons. appreciate it.

10k ODN = 1 masternode

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

this user shilled me a couple weeks back:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5192556#p5192556

Fucking comfy he must be, if he's not larping

827 ODN but that’s left from selling 2k ages ago so it’s all free as I cashed out more than my initial investment. Comfy even if I’m poor.

I only have 109 and whatever. It can reach 100$ and probably won't sell anyways.

Google ‘syncing ODN wallet’ smegstick. You go into the control panel and type in two lines of data and it joins new connections and will sync.

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S5192556#p5192556

Not larping about 3 masternodes. Wasn't really expensive at that time anyway, around 7000$. But I can't imagine how that guy wiht 60 masternodes must feel now. Especially when this pulls a x10 again. I mean come on, even fucking 3 masternodes are worth 600k then. 60 masternodes = fucking 12m USD.

Boy I wish I had that confidence. He really did it by just investing into something he believes like a tight motherfucker. This is literally how you crypto. Fuck daytrading like a dimwit. Pick choices like ODN and put in a fuckload. Have diamond hands and lie in wait. It is that easy to become a millionaire with crypto these days. Just have to be confident as fuck.

"We are now only performing 80% worse than the market since November!!!!"

-odn kids who don't realize they already lost immense sums of money via opportunity cost holding odn

comfy as fuck. I think 2018 will require a bit more focus and research, but damn does this give a coinlet like me hope. Just hoping to 10-100x my $10,000 + dollar cost averaging over the next couple of years, and do some comfy staking

I bought at 8k though and traded a bit highs and lows to get +30% more ODN

are you retarded? it is already x10 and only just began rising despite everything in the shitter you clueless dimwit. most of your idiotic shitcoins aren't even x10

I know the article you're referring to, I've tried every option but they all result in it getting stuck catching up with 15 weeks remaining.

3400, not buying...staking, when hits £10 will be 34k can't wait. My folio means I'm gonna make it boys

The all time low gives it a 8x after 3 fucking months of holding. You totally missed out on most of this bull run.

>implying an 8x in 3 months is bad
you’re a retard bro, when the bubble pops you’re gonna get burned bad

It is very bad when the market has done way better than that. And 8x max, most holders did way less than that.
The bubble bursting would also take down odn. So you still lost out bigly.

Past doesn't determine the future. It sets it up.

>"could have timed the market even better"
>"your coin is shit"

Ah, I understand now. You are a moron chasing pnd fotm coins and consider "only x8 in a safe bet without much risk" a bad choice. I guess you get burned 3 out of 4 times and sit on a shit portfolio thanks to your moon mission chasing like a complete retard. Now you have to larp here like you make better choices than 800% increases. I almost feel pity for literal dimwits like you while being comfy to have 25% of my portfolio in 3 ODN masternodes.

But yeah, if it gives you some false sense of self confirmation, go ahead and trashtalk more.

8x in a highly volatile shitcoin that can collapse at any moment. I've done 8x since 2 weeks ago...

sure buddy. you do x8 every day thats why you totally don't larp here like a moron instead of using your millions you already have to be not on Veeky Forums, pretending to be someone you are not. ok. just have some self-respect.

Odn is the opposite of safe. It's a pile of shit code.

You lost vs the market. Vast majority of people did better than you. Now you brag about being slightly less shit. It makes you look retarded.

The FUD is getting so bad at this point, it is just sad. It is like trying to "FUD" LINK these days. Just boring.

See above. Guess there is no reason to talk to a literal brainlet. Enjoy your larping in this thread, while everybody knows later you wallow in self-pity again at night due to the fact what a degenerate loser you are.

bought 1k at 0.8

Shill me on Obsidian. Is it an Ether token, whats its business model.

Again buddy you did worse than the average person in this market. You lost, not me.

Actually. I you made any gains in this market, you are in the top 46%. 50% of of people lost money. 4% broke even.