AppCoins

What do you guys think about APPC

>relatively new coin
>dropped on binance
>100M in trades within 24 hours
>low supply
>has potential actual use

Seems promising, it hasn't updated on crypto charts yet but once it does it'll easily be top 100 crypto with these numbers.

I bought yesterday at the peak, all-in.

Looks pretty good. I shoulda dumped ath but got greedy.

I would hodl, avoid selling. Anything less than $5 is good considered it's valued to go much higher.

My thoughts exactly, the ICO gave the development team the money they need to grow the brand/usage of it.

Time will tell!

this

looking to sell closer to 8$ though

cop now its on sale

Number don't lie. Highest number of volume for a relatively new coin.

why is market cap and circ supply hidden?

Market cap is around 400m atm putting it under top 100 crypto coins and supply is hidden bc they burned their leftover coins yesterday. Once CMC update all eyes on appc

Huge potential

Best time to buy

If you're not already in buy now! I got in the ico and bought more after the last dip. I have a lot of faith. They just did a coin burn too, so this thing is going to explode. $20.00 end of Febuary

>not owning appc

APPC is huge, just liek CAPP and QLINK.

these 3 coins are top gainers in 2018!

I'd buy before CMC updates

Massive potential. The devs I know are annoyed of getting ass raped by developing Apple apps cause they take a crazy percentage of the profits.

Are you pajeet by any chance? Stop shitting every thread, you are giving us a bad name

HUGE

Don't know but I flipped it for 100% profit already.

gonna 100% again today

youre either stockpiling this rn or just stupid lmfao get in on this anons, its in the green

APPC is an obvious winner in a sea of losers, empty promises, and hopeful "what ifs".

If vaporware Tron can grow to a $7B market cap then I can see this turning into a $100+ coin.

Aptoide already has 200 million users. Can you name another coin that comes anywhere close?

I went all-in big on this one, ride or die until minimum $10/coin. Then I might recoup my initial investment and let the rest ride to $100.

what is the circulating supply

atm its marketcap seems to be 1.5 billion that seems gigantic for a new coin

no reason to fomo in if it is that high

Circulating supply is $98 million. Hasn't been updated on CMC yet.

All the more reason to buy

Market cap is currently $331.25 million:
$3.38 x 98 million = ~331

Coinmarketcap is working on updating their listing.

get in on this before the reddit shills take it over. getting some attention over there and wouldnt be surprised to see it make a run.

this

The # of appcoins subs quadrupled in a couple days from 500 to nearly 2,000...

Shillings hard in this thread for this shit pajeet coin.

>no logical argument against the coin

I normally lurk and don't shill but this one is the fucking tits mcgee

ICO pump and dumps are standard practice. Everyone gets excited about a new coin and then the initial buy ins dump. Then everyone forgets the coin, rinse and repeat. Of course they want people to buy in for the dump. Don't be a fool that's left holding the bags. Grab coins that have legitimate uses and future for growth, not tulip mania coins.

Nice copypasta. And everything you said is wrong when it comes to coins that are tied to legitimate businesses (see LEND, FUEL 1-month charts)

Do you even know what this coin is?

You're a hype con man, youve sold no one on your ico pump and dump. Screen cap me and post back in 2 months, we will see who is right. You've made zero case for this coin.

I will screen cap. Also take a look at the picture, you might change your tune.

Again, can you name another coin with 200M active users?

I don't give two fucks if you buy the coin or not. I come here to read about new coins and share ones that I think are legit.

Isn't the coin burn and therefore free easy 2x not reason enough to go all in?

Other than that, the team, product and partners are amazing, but you can just keep talking shit without even reading up on it yourself.

Stay poor, faggot.

how stupid are you

98 million tokens circulating
$3.5 price

98m * $3.5 = $343 mil market cap

jesus fucking christ

token burn is over. no price increase, only unsold tokens burned. look at their twitter.

Shill harder

Looks retarded

kek ok good luck out there

calling me stupid wont lead to me buying your shit dumping coin

maybe i will buy once all of the ico participants have finished unloading their bags and the price has dropped by like 90%

best coin to invest in right now

Said the ico bag holder.

Then don't buy it man. Nobody fucking cares. Just watch from the sidelines.

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 200 satoshi

hmmm

1 partnership vs 200M users and 70 partnerships

hurr durr

get in here fag
pumpndump on Hitbtc in 6 hours.. 1100+ people
discord gg/vqm9uMS

partnership with calculator app