We still have a long way to go

Look and this and compare it to Bitcoin, Bitcoin is dead, it went thru all of the phases, it is not suitable.
However Altcoins exist, and for them we are right now only at the First sell off. Altcoins only not start to get media attention.
This is the moment where you put in more money and hope to ride this train for one more year.

Think about it logically and not emotionally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3skiXEP_SbU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=YmF79Zn6-bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brainlet

There never was a point where so much money got pulled out of bitcoin.

Don't kid yourself, noone is going to pay 50 dollar fees and wait 3 days for a payment.

Lightning network

fucking this
the best minds are working on BTC network
vitalik is a sjw faggot who sells snake oil

Wrong. this is another fad on the Chad fad. See

Lol look at the core team. Lightning is a sidechain scam and no one uses it on litecoin. It was literally 1 guy at mit media lab working on it. It basically circumvents the blockchain and checks it later. Bad, very bad.

Germanys equivalent to Eminem just released a song about crypto: youtube.com/watch?v=3skiXEP_SbU&feature=youtu.be

We have to make the most of this year now...

We have probably couple months left at best case scenario.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SELL SELL FAST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BTC vision explained by Core dev here:
youtube.com/watch?v=YmF79Zn6-bk

Germany's Eminem? Fuck the fuck off.
Aber lustiges Lied.

this guy gets it..

the thing is not only bitcoin is fucked ... its the whole crypto market.

people are slowly realizing that all of these memecoins are useless.

i mean what can i do with fucking tron ? what can i do with icx?

fucking nothing. after 10 years of development of bitcoin its still USELESS.

no one needs ur ponzi coins.

itt: OP is a brainlet

That's because you buy worthless shitcoins without any technology behind them.

oops, I was the brainlet. I assumed this was a "le bubble will crash today" thread without reading through the post

What? There used to be fucktons of stores where you could buy with Bitcoin. Not now though.

have fun waiting

>Look and this and compare it to Bitcoin

It hasn't been useful to do that at any point in 10 years, so I think I'd rather not.

ETH supports dumb shit like ethbabes already (though has major scaling problems), FUN and DENT have working niche products, XMR is used in the black markets, XLM is being used for trading and by Satoshipay plus has an ATM in Singapore. We're getting there, but a baffling amount of the market money has poured into shitcoins.

Thank Roger Ver for deliberately trying to damage Bitcoin and thus the whole market for his fucking government bcash coin.

You can thank Core and blockstream for deliberately crippling bitcoin, sweetie.