Eth alt

Why isn't ETH considered an alt anymore? I always see posts of anons saying it's not an alt. They do know that every single crypto currency besides BTC is technically an alt, right? Do people stop thinking it's an alt becuase of the high price and marketcap? Do you consider ETH to be an alt?

BTC is an alt now

get used to it

>market cap that's a little over 50% of btc's
i think it's safe to say it's established itself

we'll see about that when btc moves up again and your fucking eth and other shitcoins start bleeding all over. some of them will probably be destroyed permanently. long live the king!

Because you can buy for fiat and it has it's own pairing you fucking stupid Bitcoin maximalist brainlet.

Your shitcoin will be an alt soon grandpa.

ETH is obviously an alt, and everyone who bought above the current satoshi price is a bagholder.

ETH isn't even a coin. It is a platform for token scams

60% of my portfolio is ETH, i do own btc but not much. ETH is an alt, alt means any alternative to BTC. BTC will never be an alt becuase it's the original crypto currency.

you dumb fuck even if btc is rank 100 and eth number eth is still an alt so bow befor your lord and eat shit cuck

>have 30 dollar fees @ 1/4 the capacity of ETH
>have no roadmap to solve it
enjoy your bags corecucks, genius money skeleton is here to collect his due

One day ETH and BTC will be alts
BOW before your FUTURE KING

shoo shoo stinky linky

that's the guy who invented oracles you stupid fuck

DO WE NEED TO POST THE WEBM AGAIN YOU NOLINKER FAGGOT
100% link or no balls

Because every decent exchange has eth pairs now

>needing balls to hold your coin
yikes, can't relate

btc is past mr.cryptoboomer grandpa none cares bout it anymo

Jesus some of you fucks in this thread. There is a difference between currency coins, utility tokens, tokenizing assets, and platform tokens. Altcoins are the currency coins. ETH is not a currency and it is not trying to be a currency.

Altcoin is a derogative term created to cause FUD.

Ether is an alt.

>no fee
>fast
nothing personal kids

do you even smart contract, little man?

IMO, "alt" implies that whatever you're talking about is an "alternative" to the norm. Since ETH handles more transactions than all other coins combined and is the de-facto trading gateway to most altcoin tokens (the ones that run as ERC-20 on the ETH chain anyway), it IS the standard cryptocoin now, so it would be inaccurate to refer to it as the alternative.

this guy gets it