I'm too dumb to do my own research

I'm too dumb to do my own research.

Tell me what to buy.

BCH

it will 10x before EOY

Qtum! its currently down 100%, look at the chart and u'll know urself guaranteed 2x minimum

trips of truth

Vericoin

CAN but hurry before it's too late or u will just buy at ATH and lose ur money

>SPHTX

>partnership with GE
>solid team with GE advisors
>integration of SAP ERP software
>is currently 3x above ICO
>only on etherdelta and qryptos exchanges so normies haven't bought in

I'm surprised this shit has gone so under the radar. If SAP and ERP mean anything to you, you should be excited.

BMC, spot 300, still lots of headroom

Monero if you want 10x gains. RIpple if you want to lose 80% by feb

ZCL is going to pump hard before the BTCP fork and then you get free BTCP which will go to $3000. Easy peasey lemon squeezey.

Pumped and dumped
Don't buy any icobags, don't listen to bnty and dbc shills, they got into the ico and bought for 1 cent and want you to buy for 70 cents
Save all you have right now, buy Ethereum and get into the next good ico
Go to icodrops and find me you like
All ICOs are mooning because normies are buying everything that shows up on "recently added" on CMC but are too dumb to get into ICOs, use mew, KYC process etc
Good luck

all in SpankChain

zcl.

Why?

this and pic related. then forget about it. you'll thank me in a year or two

>Tell me what to buy.
Veeky Forumscoin, obviously.
It's on wavesDEX

ADC

If you want 100x this is it

KIN
XMY
XLM

Bitconnect

>TRX, unironically
Seriously, this is probably the last chance you'll get at the firesale, user. At least throw a little in if you want some short term gains.

Creativecoin - CREA.

$10 million market cap.
Huge potential to go 10x within the month.
Beautiful website.
Active GitHub and developers.
Well written white paper with clear objective.
Totally under the radar. (For now)

Veeky Forums, this is one of the projects you don’t want to miss out on. Consider it a payback that I shill you this coin this early on.

only Aion before testnet-mainnet comes out i dont say anything else because you would not check up on it anyway based on your op

– APPC

– CAPP

– QLINK

...moooooonmission accepted

THIS x1000, I make so much erry day, it's ridiculous, check out cryptonick on youtube.

Zcl

medishares

Its a literal ponzi though

UFR not even a question
legit an amazing coin, under 50m market cap

this shit will moon very soon, if you miss it then you deserve to be poor

UFR. The project is solid. Only at ED and cryptopia at moment. But when they release in bigger exchanges the thing is going to explode. I am all-in on it.

Only if you like free money

Monero is valuable because it is truly anonymous. BTC was very popular because it was the standard for drug markets on Tor. Monero is being picked up by plenty of these same markets as a measure of added security and frugality : no extra fees for coin washing and mixing, and Monero is invisible unlike BTC and ETH

crea
capp
xcre
adc
xlc

espers on yobit is a solid short to middle term hold. don't listen to the fudders and go all in right now while it's being suppressed by whales

Guns and ammo. Race war soon

UFR no excuses

> 10x gains
In how long? This is my problem with it and I have over 100, I can see it dancing around 400 for months. The upside is that it's one of the few coins that I can see surviving a serious crash.

Black market has gotten a crackdown the market isnt really viable anymore

UFR, big dip and a big youtuber just made a video about it, its already at 22k views.

Zen

Recommended ICO to jump on?

Socialx

Whatever you do put 50% or so into ETH.

Check Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 200 satoshi

Discord invite: Cfupq7F

POE and APPC

invest in chainlink

COLX. 100% this. A cheap pivx variant RAPIDLY expanding market cap and getting listed on more exchanges

Lamden, unless you hate money.

Can’t buy it anywhere

I have worked with Sap for 5 years. Great software, but a pain in the ass for the users.

CAN for a quick 2-3x.

Long term favorites:

WISH
DNA
DOT
MSP
OST
XBY
ELIX

Jury is out on OPT, CND and POE for me. I'm in them but not sure if they'll go anywhere. My first list is sure fire 10x-100x coins though. Enjoy.

TRST

CREA
VEN
TAU
APPC
DBC

> HST

Small cap, just got pumped by a whale (look at the chart) so ready for an ez moon.