Worst day ever... I Just want to break 100k and cash out but seems like that wont happen...

Worst day ever... I Just want to break 100k and cash out but seems like that wont happen.. im so close to dumping all of this and cashing 40k now.. I cant handle 9k drops I just cant

> portfolio

...idiot buys coins that are shilled on Veeky Forums :D

What should I do biz...

Keep xlm, dump your trx shitcoin for something legitimate, and quit being a massive pussy

>muh weak hands

What did you expect you actually bought fun

Dude, tron and xlm are so dead cash out now they will not recover, just move into eth or btc, eth would be better of course

Other than FUN, your coins are shit.

Dump trx. You'll be fine if you hold. Hindsight we all should have sold when eth started to go up. I kept 70% of my portfolio on etherum

This is literally everything I have.

I have 30k in debts and im working with minimum wage.. 9k is a shitload of money for me I cant fucking take this

Everybody saying dump trx and xml but I cant sell them now.. they are so low at the moment I cant sell

Will you people fucking relax and stop panicking? Never invest more than you can afford to lose and splash som cold fucking water on your head before you do something stupid, like selling on a huge dip

Kek TRX is going all the way to 5 cents. Enjoy guzzling the chink cum you cuck.

Do not panic sell. You will want to anhero later if you do. Tron and Fun I would get rid of on next pump and don't be in just 4 coins with 42k.

Get shitfaced or something and go to bed OP. You will wake up and see a slight recovery and hopefully, feel better

there is no hope for trx

Thank you user

believe brah. trx will recover. cheapest coin on binance. big whales will buy this dip. its impossible to fall lower than 0.05

np, I did it in the last sea of red and woke up with gains. You will be fine, but make sure to diversify more.

Tron will get pumped at least one more time imo, they just opened a office in San Fran

Literally this, I've watched my portfolio have 10k changes and don't even flinch because I know it'll be better later.

Get JUST'd Retard should've sold high

I lost more than your entire portfolio is worth in this alt coin crash. We will be fine. Keep those hands strong

>meme coins
>all is missing is dgb
Otherwise it's perfect.

>other than fun
Your coins are shitcoins
>FTFY

Invest in stable coins like OMG and BAT. It might take longer but you will be able to sleep at night

please cash out in the dip

Xlm and fun will reach new ath before the month is over, wall street money is coming in a few days. Dont know much about tron but i wouldnt sell at a loss just yet.

OP, you seem like a total fagbot but I'll try to help
>serious
Put all that money in EBET -> delete Blockfolio -> forget about it for now -> come back in 2-3 months.

It's like all you do is look up Veeky Forums first page and buy whatever is shilled there

work out what your portfolio was worth on Jan 4. That's what it'll be worth on Feb 4.

Delete blockfolio and come back in a month. Step away from the computer.

NEO is a better choice. In fact, it is actually going up right now. Incredibly stable and has never done me wrong. One of my favorite coins.

Cashing out? Are you new here?

TRX should've been dumped, but XLM is a solid hodl.

>Few days
Been saying few days few days ago

EBET.
Low market cap gem.
p2p decentralized gambling.
Releasing platform in Q1.
100 MM EOQ1.

actually this converted my $150 into $800 in 1 month

BAT is down 12% today kek, nothing will save you from the bimonthly alt correction

Xlm is a true top tier shitcoin. I won't explain my reasoning besides it doesn't like to move. Imagine a lazy slob on your team. That's xlm

Trx is chink vaporware and full of teenage faggots. Dump it

Fun has potential, replace those other two garbage coins and get some solid one's. I am disgusted by your profile , sorry

This.
$40k=$400k+ in a few months

Sell at the bottom. I'll pickup your FUN stack.

>barely down 20%
>"worst day ever"

I see, you are new to this game.

ALL IN ON FUN .. why are u holding TRON and xlm? are u retarded

fun is the true chad coin. 100% fun is the chad portfolio

I said end of month

just sell XLM and buy ICX with half and something else with the other half

FUN @ $635m
vs
EBET @ $6m

FUN is great but not much room to multiply.

Pls I've dropped $150k, not even worried

Wtf r u buying

It has to be the worst one I have ever seen. Mainly due to tron.

Sell 30,000 to pay your debts. Be free from the loan jew.
(Maybe you'll start to regret it when everything moons, but believe me, being debt free is a really happy thing)

NEVER EVER SELL IN LOSS! I've been doing p'n'd s before. Got stuck in real SHITcoins few times. Even those came back after some time. Sometimes it's few days, sometimes it's 3 months but they all returned to the price I needed.

>Portfolio with XLM and bitcoin
>Making 100,000K

Pick one. You deserve to stay poor DESU.

pay off your debt. now.

Chillax breh in 2 months you’re gonna be cruising nightwear six figure club

Sell all that shit and buy LINK retard.

Dude. When you break 100k you wont cash out. Its only 10x to hit 1 million from there.

t. 200k blockfolio

Stop investing more than you can afford to lose. You are going to be poor forever if you can't handle your losses properly.

>no link
Oh so you are retarded.

>nightwear
in the