Meanwhile UFR is still green for the day. If you've been waiting for an opportunity to buy in...

Meanwhile UFR is still green for the day. If you've been waiting for an opportunity to buy in, this small dip is the best chance you're going to get for a while.

>6759 [Reply]▶

/shill/ discord group doesn't stop shilling that scam.
Veeky Forums already exposed the scam.

NOBODY IN TORRENT SCENE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT UFR, IT'S A SCAM!

got a link to the thread that exposed it?

Complete bullshit, quit getting mad you missed the moon faggot

>biz already exposed the scam

post any proof then faggot you have no idea what you're talking about just mad you filled your bags with shitcoins rather than with UFR an actual guarenteed moon mission

It is being shilled to hell and back but its pretty great. It incentives finding rare files and seeding more than just muh seed ratio

OH WHATS THIS? MUST BE BULLSHIT

>muh 30 million shill discord
What's next, ether being pumped by a discord channel?

BUY BUY BUY!!!! UFR (Upfiring) is going moon!!! I just bought a bunch, and so should you!

>doesn't buy a guarenteed moon missions because one tiny ass discord says they want to shill it

Yeah, and that's why you'll permanently stay poor faggot.

Nice, hopefully they keep shilling real good.

Stay poor homo

UFR fluctuates rapidly and is only bought by Veeky Forums and that shitty shill group

When the shill group cashes out, this coin is going to crash.

SHITCOIN PnD EXPOSED!

>flucuates rapidly
>up the entire week
>complete speculation and anecdotal "assumptions" with no proof

yep, you're one of the ones that will stay poor

Don't you feel bad about literally ripping people off in the worst way possible?

you are so fucking braindead and so is that thread it's hilarious, you think PND and shilling are the same thing, how mad are these pajeet faggots that they missed an easy moon mission

The devs are active as fuck, the roadmap is out, the whitepaper is out, the fuck is even wrong with that thread? Literally all of it is complete lies that anyone could spend 10 seconds to check online

Jesus faggots like you should just be hung

Thing is pump and dump usually takes minutes not weeks or days.

I bought it but I've never used discord, the constant 5 plus threads are annoying but it's working so i can't really complain.

If Veeky Forums hates something you should most definately buy. 90% of FUD is done by people holding the coin they're FUDing but they think that they're Jordan Belfort so LARP

>investing in a solid project is ripping people off in the worst way possible

Nice way of resorting to no argument at all because i'm sure you've realized irl you are a braindead sperg. Done wasting my time with a pajeet who can barely understand english and basic logic, stay poor and keep shitting on the street faggot

>solid project
>most team members are unknown
>only guy that is known is a medical student
>paying to pirate, the token
>etherscan shows that most tokens are owned by five of whales
>small market cap means quick highs but also quick lows so an organized cash out means complete disgrace

lol, if you aren't in the shill group, get out of this coin or they will wipe you clean

>down 100% in 2 hours
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU IDIOT I AM VERY ACTIVE IN THE TORRENTSCENE AND I AM MOD OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST TRACKERS,

NOBODY - LITERALLY - NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT SHITCOIN IN THE TORRENTSCENE.

IT WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED AND SUPPORTED.

SO GET THE FUCK OUT AND DON'T PISS OFF THE TORRENTSCENE.

Jesus Christ you people are stupid

The Discord shills are so retarded that they genuinely think they're impacting the price. They think they were responsible for the recent 500%

These people are literally braindead morons

That being said, shill team or not, the coin is going to go higher

Your understanding of markets is so fucking limited that it's hilarious. I don't need to explain anything to you lol, you are destined to stay poor. Have fun with XRP poor boy

Dude, these people don't actually care about applications of this shitcoin, stop wasting your time. I'm on all top trackers as well, this shitcoin will literally never be actually used.

>I don't need to explain anything to you lo
Being the mental midget that you are, you can't.

proof other than your dumbass anecdotal advice faggot? show some proof? or are you gonna keep sitting there stroking your tiny ass indian dick mad because you missed the easiest moon of 2018?

>never be used
When they realise it makes them money, you wanna bet?

>duede im in le toptrackers
Sure thing faggots

STFU discord shill! I am also active in your discord shill group and know your tactics.

THIS! ...everybody who knows torrentscene will know that UFR is nothing than a big SCAM!

Veeky Forums please don't cry later if you bought a bunch of shillcoins!

>duede im in le toptrackers
Who isn't? If you're not a moron it's extremely easy.

>When they realise it makes them money, you wanna bet?
In 1 year this coin will not even exist anymore dude. No way this gets ever used. Sure, I can see it going up x2-x5 because of hype/shilling/normies FOMOing in, but I'm not gonna buy a coin without actual use.

Amen brother. Still don't see much shilling outside Veeky Forums though. If Reddit catches ahold of this, it'll really gain momentum.

you faggot just look at the reddit channel of your retarded /shill/ discord group.

YOU ALREADY SHILLED IT ON REDDIT.

but you know what? ...redditors doesn't seem to be that stupid to buy your useless shitcoin.

lol nice try shill faggot. It doesn't matter what you say.

stay to the facts:

– UFR will never be supported or accepted by ANY torrentsite/tracker/uploader (just ask in the scene, they already laugh about that scam)

– you shill that SHITCOIN with NO USECASE 24/7 - it's fucking annoying

SCAM proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg

reddit is apparently smarter because they instantly smelled the scam.

Now that the PnD is over...

Honestly, UFR was some solid shilling. Great memes, plenty of "individual" posters in threads.

You should be proud of yourselves for manipulating this imageboard to the extent that you did. How did you organize so well?

I got banned from the discord for calling them faggots but I hold this coin regardless

t. Missed the moon

Shut up you fucking pansy

>but I'm not gonna buy a coin without actual use.
Maybe 3 of the top 500 coins have use

You're fucking retarded.

Yeah, this I can agree on. Still, it's sad that Veeky Forums nowadays is just the playground of a dozen discord groups.

>He thinks its over
LMAO faggot

A whale is playing with the price like he did yesterday and the day before

Watch it drop to 1.80 before rebounding to 2.70

You plebs are easy picking

UFR is just a SHITCOIN with no usecase.

It was just shilled by some retards from discord group named "/shill/"

stay to the facts:

– UFR will never be supported or accepted by ANY torrentsite/tracker/uploader (just ask in the scene, they already laugh about that scam)

– you shill that SHITCOIN with NO USECASE 24/7 - it's fucking annoying

PROOF that discord faggots are shilling useless shitcoin UFR: imgur.com/a/QORqg

>shill until 100$mm marketcap

Anyone with a brain knows it's a good idea to buy UFR in this case. You'll have a legion of shillers making you gains until it hits 100$ market cap.

LOL. That's how you scam the scammers. By dumping on them with their own tactics.

I've got a full bag of this ShitCoin.
Already make a x3.

Just keep investing in the top 10 shitcoins with too High market cap.
Stay in the Red and buy High sell Low.
You will never do it before the bubble explosion.
Keep HODLING your ripple for months, when it will Down to 0$.

Thanks to scam coins like this, as you said, I've done a 1700% month.

For the pioneers of UFR, see you soon in Pluto