VeChain = SCAM CHAIN!!!!!!

The AMA last week revealed to the world the stuttering chinks that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $3.95 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all VENcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $2.70 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Thrudheim node wallets will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in VEN will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Binance to salvage some self respect because Cryptokitties is clogging the entire eth network. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1.00, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded VENcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded VENcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you VENies, There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a VENcuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KLm6MWP7rC4
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks just bought 10k

stay poor fag

thanks man just bought 5bil

Thx just sold everything

>Once it shoots through the $3.95 mark
its at 4.75 you fucking mong

thanks for the FUD, just bought more
stay poor faggot

Thanks just bought 100k

EVERY FUCKING DAY IT'S THE SAME GUY. REMEMBER THESE WORDS SO I CAN CONTINUE TO CALL YOU OUT:

CHILI PEPPER

EVERYTIME YOU START A THREAD I WILL RESPOND TO YOU AND YOU WILL KNOW IT'S ME. I WILL TELL YOU HOW MUCH MONEY I'VE MADE, AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE SALTY BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT HIGH AND SOLD LOW.

KYS POOR PAJEET FAGGOT

youtu.be/KLm6MWP7rC4

It's literally hit a new ATH for 4 days in a row

yeah man, that fucking ama.
It was probably the best one I have ever seen

I still chuckle when reading this.

THIS MEME, ITS MEMETASTIC

Go fuck with an xlm thread , those fags need it. They promise newfags a moon everyday and people get rused into xlm bags. That coin doesn't like to do shit, at least vechain has some action as well as whale manipulation. Fuck out of here goofy. I only have 30 percent position with vecuck but I'm super comfy in bed right now.

Thanks bought 1K

BREAKING: Major Venture Capitalist with stellar track record of companies including Facebook Etsy, Marvel, Legendary Pictures, Spotify, Wickr, Blackstone Group, Disney, Boston Celtics, Dell invests in a fucking scam!

You are confused. You watched the WTC AMA pajeet. Crashed and burned indeed.

Scammer chinks held down my portfolio this week and even made me some great gains while poor fags cry & sell. Stay poor op cuck

Fucking scammers, I only wanted to se some red, but they only made my portfolio full green

salt is strong with these Waltons. Glad to be on the VEN train.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

fuck off, you are pathetic.

And this venture capitalist's name would be?

nice

Jim Breyer, bro

Weird how diehard idiots get when tricked. Just like tronnies, stellars and vergeboys

Helo sir, i am sending u tis mesage becaus i hav greet greet businez oputinity today for u sir. it haz name WALTON and it is veri veri great. I am profesinal busines trader and i calcule that walton wil rize to make 5000% gainz sir. But u must careful sir, othar coin is bad and danger. Other coin is name VECAHIN. VECHAIN is BAD sir. IF in 12 hour u have still vechain u will die. Tis is no joke sir. Please contakt my affiliatee in NIgera for more info. But i gurantee if u no sel vechain now and buy walton, you are veri veri veri trouble. you much pain and suffer ok? U understand sir? U must sel vechain now or u lose much moneys. Also if u no sel u WIL lose ur LEFT TESTCUL SIR PLEASE OK? NO JOKE. OK, I go now release myself in designated poopoo street. baibai and thenk you com again.

kek

nice try pajeeet scum. ven eoy 100

Love that as this theard was posted we just broke $5.

You can tell by the language used the poster is a paid FUD. Not paid enough to do a good job, which they would have if they just invested in Vechain, ironically.

damn nice walmart walton Tee's, looks like a group of gooks they took off the side of the road, pathetic attempt at marketing, walton will fail miserably, user wont get his lambo, you wont make it, Sad !

When this thread was posted VEN was 4.50, it's now 5.30. Rather than memes if you'd invested in Ven then you could have made a shitton of money.

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 200 satoshi

Bjork? LOL Go back to the 90's

Literally a bot making these threads

I put 0.15 in VEN three weeks ago
That's 0.6BTC now. New ATH every second day.
Should've put more in it