46 Ven (vechain)

46 Ven (vechain)
Am i going to make it bros???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breyer
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pfeld/breyer_capital_invested_in_vechain_look_under/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it will 10x then take some out and flip till you make it then put it all back in ven this is the only way

Yes you just need to tell everyone it's a shitcoin so they sell. Then buy more when it's cheap.

No but you can get a crappy used car in the future.

go into more detail my friend
its going to 100x

>Bet this guy invested in tron
>Bet he bit more when Chinese YouTube confirm partnership

KEK

I am afraid it will never drop before 4$ again

302 VEN here. So glad I bought when I did (:

$500

That's easy by q2.

Vechain holder here. You guys are joyous children. By my spot on predictions of most coins. Vechain won't top 15 dollars. Max. And it'll be less than 15 eoy. Screen cap this if you're an idiot and want to prove me wrong.

Stop being cucks and accept you will not be super rich off a medium amount of this chink coin. I like to be in reality

All in, once the rebranding starts we will fly to 15 at least. And that should be in 7-10 days

15 dollar EoY implys that the crypto market will stay at the current market cap. You are just retarded enough to srly think that.

Therefore your prediction is flawed and you are out.

Listen kid. Your not in stock market anymore, this is crypto world, it will be 450 eoy because everyone want to be a millionaire and will pump this to till their last dollar.

you are only going to make it if you own 10k Ven. Start flipping. i am at 21 ven poorfag here

My prediction is EOY anywhere in range between 300-1000$

Nice try WTCuck

how did you come to that conclusion? That doesnt make any sense with how big the crypto market cap is getting.

JIM FUCKING BREYER. THIS IS HUGE!

In December 2017, Breyer announced that he was looking into blockchain technology[38]. Just as China is ahead of the US in mobile payments and is investing heavily in artificial intelligence research, Chinese companies are not ignoring the immense potential of Blockchain technology. Breyer stated that one company that he was looking into was VeChain[39][40]. According to Breyer[41]: "Last I checked, VeChain has a strong team and has already established some compelling partnerships with organizations like PwC. Ideally and eventually, Vechain will implement their technology and help diminish numerous supply chain inefficiencies. If Vechain can execute, they could be a leader in item validation, and capture a meaningful portion of the growing cross border e-commerce market. The Chinese blockchain industry, from small companies with tokens to major enterprises, is flourishing and should not be ignored. I took a bold bet on China over a decade ago and remain as convinced as ever that Chinese innovation will resume at a rapid and competitive pace."

fucking retard...

I never saw a crypti this promising, maybe eth. All in for sure

Mainnet is in Q2, why should this keep rising?

Because it's so fucking undervalued compared to all the shitcoins in the top 20

Hmm I dunno. Maybe because even with the sell walls removed this coin didn't make a bull run. It sat there shitting. At first I thought it was whale manip. But again, even with a day of nothing holding it back it barely moved up. Every person who holds alot of a coin on biz thinks their coin will be the new Eth. Those days are over, the only one that has a chance of that magnitude would be Icx.

Yea maybe I shorted this coin a bit, 15 is low. But 15-20 for end of year is still reasonable and likely. Screencap you faggots .

How do i flip ?

who is jim breyer and why is this a big deal

Undervalued? There solution will completly rely on scalabality, which they don't know how to solve yet.

I made sick gains with VEN, but this random numbers or X are disgusting. Be happy when you see 10$ with main net

Shut the hell up you're fucken stupid as mate

His networth is 3 billion, more than yours ever would be nig nog

You sound like that autistic WTC guy shitting up the threads a few days ago

>There solution will completly rely on scalabality, which they don't know how to solve yet.
Neither does ethereum and bitcoin my dude and they both also rely heavily on scalability

In fact, every shit token relies on scalability

does that make you a coon as well?

Exactly. But i don't bet on the Vechain foundation to find the solution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breyer

He's a major venture capitalist and seed investor. Some of the projects he invested in or is a part of are Facebook Etsy, Marvel, Legendary Pictures, Spotify, Wickr, Blackstone Group, Disney, Boston Celtics, Dell and more. He was also an early investor in ETH.

They've already said they can scale up to 10000 TPS. Do your fucking research first.

a coon with more satoshis then you

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

There's also this.

In December 2017, Breyer announced that he was looking into blockchain technology[38]. Just as China is ahead of the US in mobile payments and is investing heavily in artificial intelligence research, Chinese companies are not ignoring the immense potential of Blockchain technology. Breyer stated that one company that he was looking into was VeChain[39][40]. According to Breyer[41]: "Last I checked, VeChain has a strong team and has already established some compelling partnerships with organizations like PwC. Ideally and eventually, Vechain will implement their technology and help diminish numerous supply chain inefficiencies. If Vechain can execute, they could be a leader in item validation, and capture a meaningful portion of the growing cross border e-commerce market. The Chinese blockchain industry, from small companies with tokens to major enterprises, is flourishing and should not be ignored. I took a bold bet on China over a decade ago and remain as convinced as ever that Chinese innovation will resume at a rapid and competitive pace."

Ladies and gentlemen - the current state of Veeky Forums

How, he have no clear answer in the AMA? If he tells you can fly to the Mars, do believe him?

Nice bait mate

40k VEN am I going to make it?

>implies he's read the AMA
>clearly stated in AMA 10000 TPS has been tested by them already.

They said they can do up to 10k transactions per second

2000 vechain plankton reporting in.

Dude I shit on Tron all day and I have 50% of my stack in VEN. I'm being realistic, 50 VEN is not a whole lot man.

Obe day it did not go up, and that was the 20% btc bull run. It droppen and immediately returned. And the walls were put up just in time.
Are you a brainlet?

40k here too. We both will. Just be patient.

I have about 2800 Ven, but I bought at $2.14 hopefully I will make it.

Donate me some ven then?

Why does rebranding help? I dont get it...

How are you guys planning on storing your loot? After it switches to VET it wont be erc20 anymore right? That means no mew right?

Don worry bro I'm only at 49 VEN and we will both make it one day

you'll likely just be able to send it from mew to your new adress without any problems.

622 VEN holder here, only 10% of my portfolio.

+70% in 1 week feels good.

Any upcoming news? Want to plan exit.

Why the fuck would you exit when we're going to $500 EOY?

>wanting to exit
>before anythings started

please dont fomo in when its at $100

Vechain releasing wallet in Q2 AFAIK, storing vet in vechain wallet will generate thor power.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pfeld/breyer_capital_invested_in_vechain_look_under/

Scroll down. Look at crypto. See you in moon.

I'm more comfortable doing a x2 every month than mooning on a coin.

Anyway I'll hold it, might chip in to 1000 VEN just to have a round number.

alright im riding or dying, im putting the another 1200$ into it tonight after I get paid. (im a poorfag). Is it still a good time to buy? BTC and ETH are acting weird so not really sure if I should wait till they cool off.

C.R.E.A.M.

Yes brother i only have 300 in :( i want to put so much more in, i wont stop putting in until it hits 10$

WE GOT SHITCOIN KIDS MOON SHOTS AND WALT KEKS

There's a new ATH every hour while the rest of the coins are in red. I can't stop cumming

Mooning silently.

We will go to >$100 this year.

shhh thats my secret weapon for 24/7 trading dont tell them bout it

Its marvelous aint it. I haven't lost a single trade

Look like there are only 3 walls left. Is this finally it?

Hi Venbro's, we going moon atm. Meanwhile enjoy your flight, we are serving fresh Walton tears over @ first class, but since this is the VEN-shuttle first class is the only class that exists. Bye earth, it has been nice, together we shall colonize Mars and breed with the big titted walton-widows since they all killed themselves.

when i started i could only buy 46 neo, over 5k now

now my folio over 30k 5 months.started with 2k

hell yea man vechain's success is going to put me at roughly 5k and i think everything will snowball from there. I know what i'm doing

100 USD end of Q1, 500+ USD EOY.

walton could have the best product ever made and it wont mean SHIT because of partnerships like PwC and DNV GL , these two alone guarantee vechain will demolish all competition as long as they don't drop the ball

BOYS WE GONNA MAKE IT FASTER THAN I EXPEXTED>>>ITS HAPPENING TODAY>>>AS WE SPEAK

>WALTON KEKS SOLD IT
>PUMP IT

holy shit the last wall

Why aren't you all in user

I almost sold my 40k VEN to buy more ICX. Thank fuck

holy shit why is this pumping HARD right now?

THERE ARE NO MEGAWALLS UP

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY WE ARE MOONING WITHOUT MEGAWALLS

inb4 binance goes down again and kills the pump for the 3rd time.

Cuz its undervalued as fuck and we got whales on our side. Walls just got massacred

WE'VE FINALLY KILLED THE WHALE

NO WALLS LEFT

I REPEAT

NO WALLS LEFT

5$ per a coin as we speak, boys

ITS HAPPENING

SAY IT WITH ME

$100-500 EOY

$100-500 EOY

WALLS ARE DOWN
I REPEAT
WALLS ARE DOWN

BOOOOYSSSSSSS IS THIS IT??>>>>>>IS THIS THE DAY??>>>>>FLYYYYYYY ME TO THE MOOOOOON

100$ End of January
100$ End of January
100$ End of January
100$ End of January

>no walls
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HOUSTON?

kek glad i went all in on the last big wall....

Alrady up 10% all in

Sell book is empty as fuck all the way up to 10ksat

WE'VE EATEN 4500 BTC WORTH OF FUCKING WALLS. HE'S FINALLY OUT.

why is it dumping

Walls are down, portfolio over 200k finally.
We are starting our run.
The rebranding will give us the final boost.
Onto 30 usd per ven.

retarded cucks market selling

Say the word dumping again and ill fucking slit your throat. Thats not what dumping means you fucking newfag

>dumping

Should've bought LINK