WE HAVE NOW ENTERED, THE BEAR MARKET

WE HAVE NOW ENTERED, THE BEAR MARKET.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. 20.12 I was at 12k. 31.12 I was at 20k.
Three days ago I broke 36000$
The last three weeks has been the best weeks of my crypto career

YAY!

How long do bear markets last?

Forever

Hahaha

Last one about 3 years.

Last one lasted more than a year

This time I would say anything from 6 months to 2 years is possible. Last one was 3 years.

Only if you keep buying during bearmarket will you truly go to lamboland.

bear markets are so booooorrring
WAKEY WAKEY BEARY

>measures his wealth in fiat

Like 3 days tops

cool bear market

seven days and seven nights, and if the ritual goes well it'll stop

This is wrong, we have not yet entered the bear market. Only if 13k resistance of BTC is broken to the downside, we will see one big ugly bearmarket. But this hasn't happened yet and I don't see it happening now if I look at whats happening at the orderbooks. This is just a huge shakeout in play for the last 3 weeks eversince the big ones joined our little market mid-december. And right now after justing 20k BTC buyers they're justing ETH FOMO buys.

I think: BTC will bounce off the 13k resistance and go back to 15-17k and ETH will dump to 950.

this.

how is this a bear market? literally just a 10% drop

Its the classic newfag panic.

There are factors as mentioned above, and despite all of this we should be just as pleased with all of this constant "mooning" and "crashing" as we would with constant modest gains. The recent trends aren't sustainable.

Well, no one can say for sure how long a bear market, or for that matter, a bull market will last. Bullish trends typically last much longer than bearish trends, about 5x as long (loosely). So with no real scientific data, just pure extrapolation, you could say that the total value of the crypto market is 1/20 of the NYSE , so all things being equal you could (theoretically) say that crypto trends last 1/20 of the duration of NYSE trends. Bearish cycles in traditional markets average around 18-20 months. So you could use 4-5 weeks as an estimate of an average length of time for a bearish trend in crypto. Although with btc fresh off of a 50% retracement, I’m leaning more towards btc ramping up and obliterating shitcoins for a few weeks. Good alts will probably suffer too, but will probably hold their value much better than the true pajeet coins.

>shit isn't mooning for a day
>IT'S ALL OVER, BEAR MARKET!!!!

Stay strong guys

this is just a bear trap
give it another two days

What's a bear market

60seconds every minute

Baka, this isn't a bear market, it's consolidation, and it happens in every industry's lifecycle as it starts to mature. There isn't room for every 2-bit operation, and the exuberance of the early phase is coming to an end.

Eth has been consistently up each day for the last few months. People say "Eth will never be 20k, for that would mean a 2T market cap". This opinion doesn't consider that most other coins will be decimated in value at the same time. Buy Eth before it's too late.

Measures his wealth in sats

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I'm sorry guys I ruined your money making scheme by joining in with my shit luck.

Anyone else actually feel like this? Even if you're aware its paranoia and narcissism to believe the world revolves around yourself.

Wish this was true. I have no rush to get rich and having more time to accumulate sounds great.

Unfortunatelly i ddoubt this will last. Expect retarded bull market by next week

is this the infamous russian crypto hacker? first the election now my 1s and 0s

Guy: I have $1 million in Bitcoins
Girl: Wow wanna buy us some drinks?
Guy: Oh, no that would be a BAD investment.

Fucking hell, I feel like putting some of my eth gains into btc right now is self explanatory, yet I love my eth so much I can’t force myself to do so. I can feel this is gonna bite me in the ass in a few days.

>pumps 10%
>"WE HAVE ENTERED THE BEAR MARKET GUYS"
lolwut
we told you for months everything was crap except ETH, and you're surprised when shitcoins get shaken out a tiny bit after 400% pumps

yeas go all in altcoins now or stay poorfag.

Gonna test the 13k floor within the next 24 hours.
Buckle up and change your diapers lads.

a bear market depending on what you are holding eth's big move is the market moving away from crypto coins as payment and toward dapps/blockchain implementation projects

altcoins are fucking done. Fuck you Veeky Forums for constantly shilling your annoying nigger shit

but blockchain is only useful for crypto

its a dead end market

the whole premise of crypto is money, not the useless project and features. those are only useful in crypto

i remember when /biz was about stocks and proper investment. not a fisher price style "muh first investment" shill center.

you are wrong m8
>the internet can only be used to send messages to other people on the internet. People don't have anything meaningful to say, it's just a fad!

what else could you possibly use blockchain technology for, apart from crypto. nothing!

facebook and google use multiple servers to hold and share data, this is their own technology and it's old tech from the 1990's

Yeah, I also remember when Veeky Forums was dead.

>but blockchain is only useful for crypto

>what else could you possibly use blockchain technology for, apart from crypto. nothing!
top kek, are you new here?
tracking ownership, product tracking, car id tracking for service history, national ID, legal documents, insurance papers etc etc.
do you seriously think we have found all the use cases for blockchain years before mainstream adoption? if so, gtfo, you deserve to be poor, go buy trx or xvg

newfag here
held icx for the past week and bearly made shit
if thats what a bear market is like then its still not to bad compared to stocks
bear market would be a less explosive enviroment to learn in before the next and presumbly final bull run
am i the only one that thinks like this?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

nocoiner detected

AHHHHHHHHH

Good lad, no fucking way we're in a bear market.

Simply corrections, thats all it is.

Well hows the bitcoin thing going on? It was supposed to be 50k EOY. Its dropping like a rock

You fucking retard. You haven't been here during september-november periods, you know nothing shitmouth.

this fucking pos coin

why did i believe in you

oh well expect a moon in 1-6 months

Me: I have $1,000,000 in BTC
Girls: wow wanna buy us some drinks?
Me: Go fuck yourself you leech, you look like shit, way too much fucking make up, and what..you think I'm a fucking walking wallet? Do you even know what a Bitcoin is? You even fucking use a computer. Fuck off, go on...yeah fucking walk away..fucking scum..

OP is right, for once

BEAR TRAP. BULL MODE RE-ENGAGED

>Janitor
underrated

Holy shit is this cuck a janny too? That greentext ">Janitor" just came up by default kek

Could you explain a bit more in detail as to why you think $950 is your golden number for ETH? Genuinely interested-- I have no dogs in this game as my backbone is XMR.

Yep

>ftw you single handedly ruin crypto for everyone just by trying to join in.

What the absolute shit? I could've been a millionaire by today AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kek